Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:41 AM
I just started having a number of problems, symptoms and issues on my Dell Latitude D610, with a XP Professional operating system. Here is a list of items to think about:
1. Slow and non-responsive start up.
2. Error message "SVHhost.exe application error. Instruction at 0xffbaddll referenced memory can't be written."
3. Cannot update Adobe- "update failed" message.
4. Cannot update AVG Freeware- "update failed" message.
5. Cannot update Java-Update failed message.
I have searched the forums for similar issues and found none like this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?