Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ATI graphics driver

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 howard11

howard11

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:02 AM

I ran paretologic drivercure to see if I needed any driver updates. When I restart my pc now I get a message saying - The catalyst control centre is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adaptor. Please update your ATI graphics driver or enable your ATI adaptor using the displays manager. I don't get any ATI graphics driver updates on drivercure. Does anyone know what I should do??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:58 AM

Go to this site to check your ATI graphics drivers http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML
Use free programs like Speccy from Piriform to find your exact model of grapgics card etc. -
Ignore any information from silly companies like parentologic drivercure - It will not help at all -

Thank You -
EDIT -
Where ever you can just go directly to the site that relates to your product -
Many 3rd party companies just want money for a low grade program -

Edited by noknojon, 09 July 2010 - 06:10 AM.

#3 howard11

howard11
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 AM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

thanks. will try that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users