Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Noticed iexplore.exe in task manager using alot of cpu and random pop ups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 f0n3phr34k

f0n3phr34k

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

Scanned with : SAS, Mbam, and Avast
Problem : theres 4 instance sometimes 3 instances of Iexplore.exe and random POP ups
all this started today. I dont use IE, never have, ive always use FF or Chrome. the only other problem is i got an error after reboot which stated "lsass.exe the application failed to initialize properly" this was after i scanned my computer and rebooted when i was asked to by mbam.. after that All scans came up cleam i also scanned in safe mode and updated all the databases on the programs ...

Please, if any can help me id gladly appreciate it ..

Thanks

p.s : ive also read others post with this problem but each one had a different fix .. so im a lil confused should i follow their fixes or wait for my own fix ?

Edited by f0n3phr34k, 08 July 2010 - 09:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 f0n3phr34k

f0n3phr34k
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:48 PM

i solved the problem ..thanks

Edited by f0n3phr34k, 09 July 2010 - 12:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users