Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware monitoring for website

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 brigg

brigg

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

My site's been hacked twice.
When a search comes up with our site, it warns visitors to not go to the site because it has malware or other
vicious software that will hurt their computer.

I'm considering Sucuri or other service that monitors and fixes it when your site's been hacked
and infested with malware.
I've been doing manual clean up, but am concerned.

I wonder if Sucuri is any good or if anyone has any recomendations about how to go forward. This really cannot happen again.

Edited by Blade Zephon, 08 July 2010 - 04:44 PM.
Moved to a more appropriate forum. ~BZ

Kansas City Mo area - Central time zone 

Dell D620 Laptop    -   Operating System:  Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3     -     CPU:  Intel Core Duo T2300E @ 1.66GHz 51 °C     -  Yonah 65nm Technology

RAM:  1.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 267MHz (4-4-4-12)    -     Motherboard:  Dell Inc. 53 °C     -     Graphics:  Plug and Play Monitor (1280x720@60Hz)
Storage:  74GB SAMSUNG HM080HI (SATA) 36 °C     -     Optical Drives:  TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSL462C     -     Audio:  SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
PAE Enabled - Installation Date: 3/20/2009     -     Plug and Play Monitor (1280x720@60Hz)     -     Intel Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family (Dell)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 brigg

brigg
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 457 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:06 PM

I ended up buying a service through Securi.net to monitor (and fix) my malware problem.
I love it and highly recomend it.

Kansas City Mo area - Central time zone 

Dell D620 Laptop    -   Operating System:  Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3     -     CPU:  Intel Core Duo T2300E @ 1.66GHz 51 °C     -  Yonah 65nm Technology

RAM:  1.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 267MHz (4-4-4-12)    -     Motherboard:  Dell Inc. 53 °C     -     Graphics:  Plug and Play Monitor (1280x720@60Hz)
Storage:  74GB SAMSUNG HM080HI (SATA) 36 °C     -     Optical Drives:  TSSTcorp CDRW/DVD TSL462C     -     Audio:  SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC
PAE Enabled - Installation Date: 3/20/2009     -     Plug and Play Monitor (1280x720@60Hz)     -     Intel Mobile Intel 945GM Express Chipset Family (Dell)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users