Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google.com/webhp redirects and random pop-ups

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:07 PM

Hello,

I recently contracted an AV Security Center invasion, and cleared that up. Now I get redirected to google.com/webhp when doing google searches. As well as getting random pops that redirect to google.com/webhp. I'm not sure if this due to a trojan or rootkit infection. But I would like to get it cleaned up.

I've attached my DDS output, but when running GMER I get the BSOD. Any suggestions?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 PM

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:11 PM

Hello, Adrian Herbst.
My name is aommaster and I will be helping you with your log.

I apologize for the delay in response we get overwhelmed at times but we are trying our best to keep up.
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, I would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following below so I can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

Thanks

Should you still require assistance, please take note of the points below:
  • Please track this topic by either adding it to your favourites or clicking the Options button at the top of this thread and then Track this topic.
  • Please disable word-wrap before posting logs. This can be done by clicking Format and un-ticking the word-wrap feature in notepad.
  • The logs that you post should be copied and pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • If you do not reply within 5 days, I will have to close your topic. Should you not be able to meet this, please notify me so that I will leave the topic open.
  • Please do not install, update, or run any programs for the duration of the fix.
  • If you do not understand the instructions I provide, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what I'm here for smile.gif
  • Please continue to reply to this topic until I give you the all clean. Just because there are no symptoms of infection doesn't mean that the computer is clean.
  • If you are running Vista, please run all the fixes as an administrator. This is done by right-clicking the program and clicking "Run as Administrator".

Please do the following so I can take a look at the current state of your system.

We need to run RSIT
  1. Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random and save it to your desktop.
  2. Double click on RSIT.exe.
  3. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  4. Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

NEXT:
(This step may produce a blank log. Let me know if that is the case)
We need to run a GMER scan
  1. Download GMER and save to your desktop. Note that the file will be randomly named to prevent active malware from stopping the download.
  2. Close all other open programs as there is a slight chance your computer will crash.
  3. Double click the GMER program. Your security programs may detect GMER's driver trying to load. Allow it.
  4. You may see a warning saying "GMER has detected rootkit activity". If so, select NO.
  5. Make sure all options are checked except:
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive, which is typically C:\
    • Show All (This is important, so do not miss it.)
    Note: If GMER crashes or hangs, please retry running a scan. Only this time, in addition to the options mentioned above, uncheck Devices as well.
  6. When the scan is complete, click Save and save the log onto your desktop.

In your next reply, please include the following:
  • Log.txt
  • info.txt
  • gmer.log

My website: http://aommaster.com
unite_blue.png
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM

#3 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:56 PM

I made 4 attempts at running GMER. 2 in normal mode, 2 in safe mode and both resulted in BSOD.

Here are the RSIT logs.

Thanks for your help!

RSIT LOGS
-------------
==============================================================================
LOG.TXT:
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)
Run by Adrian Herbst at 2010-07-12 11:49:45
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 2 GB (4%) free of 53 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (52% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 11:50:19 AM, on 7/12/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17055)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpShocks.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardian.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe
C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\trend micro\Adrian Herbst.exe

F3 - REG:win.ini: load=
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - {A7327C09-B521-4EDB-8509-7D2660C9EC98} - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.9.0\ViewBarBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: ThinkVantage Password Manager - {F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Viewpoint Toolbar - {F8AD5AA5-D966-4667-9DAF-2561D68B2012} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint\Toolbar Runtime\3.9.0\IEViewBar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] "C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CoolSwitch] C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn GUI] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MaxMenuMgr] "C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TVT Scheduler Proxy] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TpShocks] TpShocks.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPKMAPHELPER] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe -helper
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TPHOTKEY] C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TP4EX] tp4ex.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDService.exe] "C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LPManager] C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EZEJMNAP] C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cssauth] "C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe" silent
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AwaySch] C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AMSG] C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ACWLIcon] C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Monitor] "C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [DWQueuedReporting] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" -t (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Locate Spot on Map by GPS - C:\Program Files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifMap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: View Exif/GPS/IPTC with IExif - C:\Program Files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifCom.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ThinkVantage Password Manager... - {0045D4BC-5189-4b67-969C-83BB1906C421} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Add to VideoGet - {88CFA58B-A63F-4A94-9C54-0C7A58E3333E} - C:\PROGRA~1\NUCLEA~1\VideoGet\Plugins\VIDEOG~1.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Add to &VideoGet - {88CFA58B-A63F-4A94-9C54-0C7A58E3333E} - C:\PROGRA~1\NUCLEA~1\VideoGet\Plugins\VIDEOG~1.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: System Update - {DA320635-F48C-4613-8325-D75A933C549E} - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\System Update\sulauncher.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Download with YouTube Clip Extractor - {e1a06a0e-734d-4c20-84ab-dfeafcba6f81} - C:\Program Files\Clip Extractor\ClipExtractor.exe
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra button: UB - {1FBA04EE-3024-11d2-8F1F-0000F87ABD16} - C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Start Menu\Programs\UB\UB.lnk (HKCU)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: UB - {1FBA04EE-3024-11d2-8F1F-0000F87ABD16} - C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Start Menu\Programs\UB\UB.lnk (HKCU)
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.lenovo.com/welcome/thinkpad
O16 - DPF: {05D44720-58E3-49E6-BDF6-D00330E511D3} (StagingUI Object) - http://zone.msn.com/binFrameWork/v10/StagingUI.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {3BB54395-5982-4788-8AF4-B5388FFDD0D8} (MSN Games Buddy Invite) - http://zone.msn.com/BinFrameWork/v10/ZBuddy.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {5736C456-EA94-4AAC-BB08-917ABDD035B3} (ZonePAChat Object) - http://zone.msn.com/binframework/v10/ZPAChat.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {7E980B9B-8AE5-466A-B6D6-DA8CF814E78A} (MJLauncherCtrl Class) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/chnz/default/mjolauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {A4110378-789B-455F-AE86-3A1BFC402853} (ZPA_SHVL Object) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/zpagames/zpa_shvl.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/...ro.cab56649.cab
O16 - DPF: {DA2AA6CF-5C7A-4B71-BC3B-C771BB369937} (MSN Games Game Communicator) - http://zone.msn.com/binframework/v10/StProxy.cab55579.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoader Object) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/popcaploader_v10.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: AwayNotify - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Ac Profile Manager Service (AcPrfMgrSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: ACU Configuration Service (acs) - Atheros - C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe
O23 - Service: Access Connections Main Service (AcSvc) - Lenovo - C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: Seagate Service (FreeAgentGoNext Service) - Seagate Technology LLC - C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkPad PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: IPS Core Service (IPSSVC) - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
O23 - Service: IS Service (ISSVC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LeapFrog Connect Device Service - LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
O23 - Service: IBM PSA Access Driver Control (PsaSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: System Update (SUService) - - c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SecurePort (SymSecurePort) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe
O23 - Service: TabletServicePen - Wacom Technology, Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
O23 - Service: ThinkPad HDD APS Logging Service (TPHDEXLGSVC) - Lenovo. - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE
O23 - Service: IBM KCU Service (TpKmpSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
O23 - Service: TSS Core Service (TSSCoreService) - IBM - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttcsd.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Backup Service - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
O23 - Service: TVT Scheduler - Lenovo Group Limited - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
O23 - Service: tvtnetwk - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 20003 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\PMTask.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]
Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3}]
Adobe PDF Link Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll [2010-06-19 75200]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2008-07-07 1562448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B}]
Search Helper - C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SEPsearchhelperie.dll [2009-05-19 137600]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll [2009-02-26 320920]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]
Windows Live Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2009-02-17 408440]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{A7327C09-B521-4EDB-8509-7D2660C9EC98}]
Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.9.0\ViewBarBHO.dll [2009-03-02 38320]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910}]
Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-12-18 231160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]
Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2009-02-26 34816]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10}]
Windows Live Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll [2009-02-06 1068904]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C}]
JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll [2009-02-26 73728]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{F040E541-A427-4CF7-85D8-75E3E0F476C5}]
CPwmIEBrowserHelper Object - C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvtpwm_ie_com.dll [2006-07-14 719616]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2006-12-18 231160]
{F8AD5AA5-D966-4667-9DAF-2561D68B2012} - Viewpoint Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Viewpoint\Toolbar Runtime\3.9.0\IEViewBar.dll [2009-03-02 333208]
{21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - &Windows Live Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll [2009-02-06 1068904]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPLpr"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe [2006-02-14 110592]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2006-02-14 512000]
"SoundMAXPnP"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe [2005-05-19 925696]
"SoundMAX"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe [2005-05-06 716800]
"igfxtray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe [2006-07-25 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2006-07-25 77824]
"igfxpers"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe [2006-07-25 118784]
"ccApp"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe [2005-06-02 48752]
"vptray"=C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe [2005-08-18 85696]
"DiskeeperSystray"=C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe [2006-05-18 196696]
"ISUSPM Startup"=C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe [2004-06-14 221184]
"CoolSwitch"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskswitch.exe [2002-03-19 45632]
"Windows Defender"=C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe [2006-11-03 866584]
"LogMeIn GUI"=C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe [2008-07-24 63048]
"MaxMenuMgr"=C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe [2008-10-28 181544]
"TVT Scheduler Proxy"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe [2006-07-14 503808]
"TpShocks"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpShocks.exe [2006-03-15 106496]
"TPKMAPHELPER"=C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe [2006-06-03 856064]
"TPHOTKEY"=C:\PROGRA~1\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe [2006-07-24 94208]
"TP4EX"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\tp4ex.exe [2005-10-17 65536]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe [2009-02-26 136600]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2009-09-05 417792]
"PDService.exe"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe [2006-03-13 41472]
"LPManager"=C:\PROGRA~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe [2006-07-04 110592]
"ISUSScheduler"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe [2005-12-12 81920]
"EZEJMNAP"=C:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe [2006-02-23 237568]
"cssauth"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe [2006-07-14 2341632]
"AwaySch"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE [2006-08-16 69632]
"AppleSyncNotifier"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe [2009-08-13 177440]
"AMSG"=C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe [2005-11-14 487424]
"ACWLIcon"=C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe [2006-12-25 110592]
"Monitor"=C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe [2009-11-10 443728]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe [2010-06-19 35760]
"Adobe ARM"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe [2010-06-09 976832]
"TkBellExe"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2010-04-01 202256]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-08-18 1832272]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Windows Search.lnk - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL [2009-09-03 548352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\AwayNotify]
C:\Program Files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll [2006-08-16 49152]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-07-25 139264]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\LMIinit]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LMIinit.dll [2008-10-16 87352]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll [2005-08-18 43712]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\tpfnf2]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notifyf2.dll [2005-07-05 28672]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\tphotkey]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tphklock.dll [2005-11-30 24576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll [2006-10-18 133632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{091EB208-39DD-417D-A5DD-7E2C2D8FB9CB}"=C:\PROGRA~1\WIFD1F~1\MpShHook.dll [2006-11-03 83224]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"=C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll [2009-05-24 304128]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa]
"notification packages"=scecli
ACGina

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\ijhbnim32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\ijhbnim32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\WinDefend]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"HonorAutoRunSetting"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\BlazeFtp\BlazeFtp.exe"="C:\Program Files\BlazeFtp\BlazeFtp.exe:*:Enabled:FlashPeak BlazeFtp Application"
"C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0\SmartFTP.exe"="C:\Program Files\SmartFTP Client 2.0\SmartFTP.exe:*:Enabled:SmartFTP Client 2.0"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ Games\QQGames.exe"="C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ Games\QQGames.exe:*:Enabled:QQ Games"
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE"="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe"
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqnrs08.exe"
"C:\WINDOWS\LMI988.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\LMI988.tmp\lmi_rescue.exe:*:Enabled:LogMeIn Rescue"
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"="C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\HP1006MC.EXE"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\HP1006MC.EXE:*:Enabled:SMLMProxy Module - HP1006MC.EXE"
"C:\Program Files\Collages.net Inc\Collages.net Desktop\CollagesSysTray.exe"="C:\Program Files\Collages.net Inc\Collages.net Desktop\CollagesSysTray.exe:*:Disabled:CollagesSysTray"
"C:\Program Files\Collages.net Inc\Collages.net Desktop\CollagesDesktop.exe"="C:\Program Files\Collages.net Inc\Collages.net Desktop\CollagesDesktop.exe:*:Disabled:Collages.net Desktop"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync"
"C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe"="C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\Dropbox.exe:*:Enabled:Dropbox"
"C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Sync\WindowsLiveSync.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Sync"

======File associations======

.txt - open - C:\WINDOWS\NOTEPAD.EXE %1

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2010-07-12 11:49:45 ----D---- C:\rsit
2010-07-07 12:00:06 ----D---- C:\_SMA
2010-07-06 15:44:08 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 15:43:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-07-06 15:43:45 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-07-06 15:43:45 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 15:43:45 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-07-06 15:25:10 ----ASH---- C:\hiberfil.sys
2010-06-29 13:43:56 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Thunderbird
2010-06-29 13:43:34 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2010-06-15 15:10:31 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Photodex

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2010-07-12 11:50:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2010-07-12 11:47:58 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
2010-07-12 11:35:21 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
2010-07-12 11:09:16 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS
2010-07-12 10:48:30 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PROCDB.INI
2010-07-12 10:48:07 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
2010-07-12 10:47:02 ----D---- C:\SWSHARE
2010-07-12 10:47:00 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\WTablet
2010-07-12 10:45:59 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information
2010-07-12 10:37:11 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2010-07-12 10:37:11 ----AD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32
2010-07-12 10:36:48 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers
2010-07-08 13:01:33 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2
2010-07-08 11:10:12 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2010-07-07 14:00:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644_0$
2010-07-06 16:12:38 ----D---- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-07-06 16:02:18 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
2010-07-06 16:02:17 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Ask.com
2010-07-06 16:02:05 ----SHD---- C:\Config.Msi
2010-07-06 15:43:45 ----RD---- C:\Program Files
2010-07-06 15:18:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2010-06-29 12:21:02 ----ASHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
2010-06-29 09:24:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\MerryMaids
2010-06-28 12:43:30 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET
2010-06-28 12:43:25 ----RSD---- C:\WINDOWS\assembly
2010-06-28 10:09:59 ----AD---- C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\FileZilla
2010-06-26 22:44:15 ----AC---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI
2010-06-26 22:41:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
2010-06-15 15:10:39 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Photodex Presenter

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R0 iaStor;Intel AHCI Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys [2005-10-11 874240]
R0 ohci1394;Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys [2008-04-13 61696]
R0 PxHelp20;PxHelp20; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys [2008-03-28 43872]
R0 Shockprf;Shockprf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Shockprf.sys [2006-03-15 88576]
R1 ANC;ANC; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ANC.SYS [2005-11-08 11520]
R1 eeCtrl;Symantec Eraser Control driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys []
R1 IBMTPCHK;IBMTPCHK; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\IBMBLDID.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS []
R1 SAVRT;SAVRT; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\savrt.sys []
R1 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys []
R1 ShockMgr;ShockMgr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ShockMgr.sys [2005-06-20 4736]
R1 Smapint;Smapint; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Smapint.sys [2006-08-02 14848]
R1 SYMTDI;SYMTDI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS [2005-04-05 267192]
R1 TDSMAPI;TDSMAPI; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TDSMAPI.SYS [2006-08-02 9343]
R1 TPHKDRV;TPHKDRV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TPHKDRV.sys [2005-07-05 17699]
R1 TPPWRIF;TPPWRIF; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Tppwrif.sys [2006-05-25 4442]
R1 TSMAPIP;TSMAPIP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TSMAPIP.SYS [2006-07-20 7168]
R2 EGATHDRV;IBM eGatherer; \??\C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\EGATHDRV.SYS []
R2 fssfltr;FssFltr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fssfltr_tdi.sys [2009-08-05 54752]
R2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider; \??\C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaInfo.sys []
R2 LMIRfsDriver;LogMeIn Remote File System Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsDriver.sys []
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2005-10-05 12544]
R2 pmem;pmem; \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pmemnt.sys []
R2 PrivateDisk;PrivateDisk; \??\C:\Program Files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\PrivateDiskM.sys []
R2 PROCDD;IPS Helper Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PROCDD.SYS [2006-08-16 5120]
R2 smi2;smi2; \??\C:\Program Files\SMI2\smi2.sys []
R2 tvtfilter;tvtfilter; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tvtfilter.sys []
R3 ADIHdAudAddService;ADI UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ADIHdAud.sys [2006-01-30 176128]
R3 AEAudioService;AEAudio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AEAudio.sys [2006-04-26 93824]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]
R3 atmeltpm;atmeltpm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmeltpm.sys [2005-05-17 15872]
R3 b57w2k;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys [2006-03-09 152064]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEAR ASPI Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2009-01-15 23848]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]
R3 HSF_DPV;HSF_DPV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hsx_dpv.sys [2005-12-05 936448]
R3 HSXHWAZL;HSXHWAZL; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hsxhwazl.sys [2005-12-05 192512]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2006-07-25 1170300]
R3 IBMPMDRV;IBMPMDRV; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ibmpmdrv.sys [2005-11-10 10112]
R3 lmimirr;lmimirr; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lmimirr.sys [2008-07-24 10144]
R3 ManyCam;ManyCam Virtual Webcam, WDM Video Capture Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ManyCam.sys [2008-01-14 21632]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20070714.016\naveng.sys []
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20070714.016\navex15.sys []
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]
R3 SYMDNS;SYMDNS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMDNS.SYS [2005-04-05 11512]
R3 SymEvent;SymEvent; \??\C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS []
R3 SYMFW;SYMFW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMFW.SYS [2005-04-05 173208]
R3 SYMIDS;SYMIDS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMIDS.SYS [2005-04-05 36984]
R3 SYMIDSCO;SYMIDSCO; \??\C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SymcData\SCFIDS~1\20070710.001\symidsco.sys []
R3 SYMNDIS;SYMNDIS; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMNDIS.SYS [2005-04-05 47192]
R3 SYMREDRV;SYMREDRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS [2005-04-05 17976]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2006-02-14 177664]
R3 TVTPktFilter;TVT Packet Filter Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tvtpktfilter.sys [2006-07-14 17664]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]
R3 VBus;Virtual Bus; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NkVBus.sys [2006-05-11 17632]
R3 wacommousefilter;Wacom Mouse Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacommousefilter.sys [2007-02-16 11312]
R3 wacomvhid;Wacom Virtual Hid Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wacomvhid.sys [2007-02-16 12848]
R3 WacomVKHid;Virtual Keyboard Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WacomVKHid.sys [2007-02-15 11440]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hsx_cnxt.sys [2005-12-05 670208]
R3 WSIMD;wsimd Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wsimd.sys [2006-07-20 54432]
S1 ijhbnim32;ijhbnim32; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ijhbnim32.sys [2008-04-13 295456]
S3 AR5211;AR5211; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ar5211.sys [2006-07-13 508672]
S3 BOCDRIVE;BOClean Kernel Monitor.; \??\C:\Program Files\Comodo\CBOClean\BOCDRIVE.sys []
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]
S3 E100B;Intel® PRO Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2001-08-17 117760]
S3 EraserUtilDrvI2;EraserUtilDrvI2; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilDrvI2.sys []
S3 FlyUsb;FLY Fusion; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\FlyUsb.sys [2009-11-10 18560]
S3 G400;G400; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\G400m.sys [2001-08-17 322432]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2006-05-16 49664]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2006-05-16 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2005-10-21 21568]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]
S3 PalmUSBD;PalmUSBD; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PalmUSBD.sys []
S3 psadd;IBM PSA Access Driver; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\psadd.sys []
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]
S3 SPBBCDrv;SPBBCDrv; \??\C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys []
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2009-08-28 40448]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]
S3 WudfPf;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys [2006-09-28 77568]
S3 WudfRd;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Reflector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys [2006-09-28 82944]
S4 agp440;Intel AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys [2008-04-13 42368]
S4 agpCPQ;Compaq AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys [2008-04-13 44928]
S4 alim1541;ALI AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys [2008-04-13 42752]
S4 amdagp;AMD AGP Bus Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys [2008-04-13 43008]
S4 cbidf;cbidf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys [2001-08-17 13952]
S4 LMIRfsClientNP;LMIRfsClientNP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMIRfsClientNP.sys []
S4 sisagp;SIS AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys [2008-04-13 40960]
S4 viaagp;VIA AGP Bus Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys [2008-04-13 42240]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AcPrfMgrSvc;Ac Profile Manager Service; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe [2006-12-25 53248]
R2 acs;ACU Configuration Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\acs.exe [2006-12-05 360533]
R2 AcSvc;Access Connections Main Service; C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe [2006-12-25 172032]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2009-08-28 144672]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2008-12-12 238888]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2005-06-02 185968]
R2 ccProxy;Symantec Network Proxy; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe [2005-06-02 239216]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2005-06-02 161392]
R2 DefWatch;Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher; C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe [2005-08-18 19648]
R2 Diskeeper;Diskeeper; C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe [2006-05-24 622700]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service; C:\Program Files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [2008-10-28 156968]
R2 IBMPMSVC;ThinkPad PM Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe [2005-11-10 73782]
R2 IPSSVC;IPS Core Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\IPSSVC.EXE [2006-08-16 73728]
R2 ISSVC;IS Service; C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe [2005-07-20 79488]
R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe [2009-02-26 152984]
R2 LeapFrog Connect Device Service;LeapFrog Connect Device Service; C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe [2009-11-10 1131808]
R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-19 322120]
R2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
R2 SeaPort;SeaPort; C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe [2009-05-19 240512]
R2 SNDSrvc;Symantec Network Drivers Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe [2005-04-05 206552]
R2 SUService;System Update; c:\program files\lenovo\system update\suservice.exe [2006-11-17 15872]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus; C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe [2005-08-18 1730240]
R2 SymSecurePort;Symantec SecurePort; C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe [2005-07-20 202368]
R2 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [2007-09-07 1373480]
R2 ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service;ThinkVantage Registry Monitor Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe [2006-07-14 629504]
R2 TPHDEXLGSVC;ThinkPad HDD APS Logging Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE [2005-06-20 77824]
R2 TpKmpSVC;IBM KCU Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe [2005-06-07 32768]
R2 TSSCoreService;TSS Core Service; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttcsd.exe [2006-07-14 723712]
R2 TVT Backup Service;TVT Backup Service; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe [2006-07-14 1974272]
R2 TVT Scheduler;TVT Scheduler; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe [2006-07-14 950272]
R2 tvtnetwk;tvtnetwk; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe [2006-07-14 45056]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2008-09-08 24652]
R2 WinDefend;Windows Defender; C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [2006-11-03 13592]
R2 WMPNetworkSvc;Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe [2006-10-18 913408]
R2 WSearch;Windows Search; C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe [2008-05-26 439808]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2007-03-22 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2008-07-25 34312]
S3 ccPwdSvc;Symantec Password Validation; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe [2005-06-02 83568]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2008-07-25 69632]
S3 FontCache3.0.0.0;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0; c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe [2008-07-29 46104]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service; C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe [2009-08-05 704864]
S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]
S3 idsvc;Windows CardSpace; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe [2008-07-29 881664]
S3 odserv;Microsoft Office Diagnostics Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\ODSERV.EXE [2008-11-04 441712]
S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2006-10-26 145184]
S3 PsaSrv;IBM PSA Access Driver Control; C:\WINDOWS\system32\PsaSrv.exe [2006-11-16 23552]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam; C:\Program Files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2005-08-18 124608]
S3 SPBBCSvc;Symantec SPBBCSvc; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe [2005-03-31 992864]
S3 WudfSvc;Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]
S4 LMIMaint;LogMeIn Maintenance Service; C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\RaMaint.exe [2008-10-16 116032]
S4 LogMeIn;LogMeIn Service; C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeIn.exe [2008-07-24 63040]
S4 NetTcpPortSharing;Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe [2008-07-29 132096]

-----------------EOF-----------------

INFO.TXT
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2010-07-12 11:50:31

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 ControlPanelAnyText
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 ControlPanel
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP BiDi Channel Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{9DE3F260-B88E-42CE-90E7-73C78C37D95E}
Access Help-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6FA39A7-26B1-480A-BC74-6D17531AC222}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Acrobat.com-->MsiExec.exe /X{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}
Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 Professional-->msiexec /I {AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}
Adobe AIR-->c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR-->MsiExec.exe /I{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}
Adobe Bridge 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{B74D4E10-6884-0000-0000-000000000103}
Adobe Common File Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5B39}
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10h_Plugin.exe -maintain plugin
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Help Center 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{E9787678-1033-0000-8E67-000000000001}
Adobe Photoshop CS2-->msiexec /I {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.6-->MsiExec.exe /I{81CB77FF-9789-4337-A46E-185F7876AC40}
Adobe Reader 9.3.3-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}
Adobe Shockwave Player-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{EE0D5DCD-2B97-4473-98DF-E93C0BD92F7A}
AIM 7-->C:\Program Files\AIM\uninst.exe
Aim Plugin for QQ Games-->C:\Program Files\Tencent\QQ Games\Plugin\Uninstall.EXE
Alt-Tab Task Switcher Powertoy for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{A7050037-F0EA-4BAB-BCD5-FC05507D6147}
Apple Application Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{B607C354-CD79-4D22-86D1-92DC94153F42}
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
Ask Toolbar-->MsiExec.exe /I{86D4B82A-ABED-442A-BE86-96357B70F4FE}
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}
CIS Supplemental Files-->MsiExec.exe /I{76F50D17-09FE-4E19-8521-DB48E991A81C}
Client Security Solution-->MsiExec.exe /I{48227AEB-DC8E-4A90-A274-0B4A39D699B1}
Clip Extractor 2.2.0.9-->"C:\Program Files\Clip Extractor\unins000.exe"
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959772_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Diskeeper Lite-->MsiExec.exe /X{796E076A-82F7-4D49-98C8-DEC0C3BC733A}
DIYPhotoBits.com Camera Control 5.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{6A5B1D32-CC86-4689-B43C-AD52A9B8773B}
Download Updater (AOL LLC)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Software Update Utility\uninstall.exe
Eusing Free Registry Cleaner-->C:\PROGRA~1\EUSING~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\EUSING~1\INSTALL.LOG
FileZilla Client 3.0.11.1-->C:\Program Files\FileZilla FTP Client\uninstall.exe
FlashPeak BlazeFtp 2.0-->"C:\Program Files\BlazeFtp\unins000.exe"
FLV Player 2.0 (build 25)-->C:\Program Files\FLV Player\uninst.exe
Foxit PDF Editor-->C:\Program Files\Foxit Software\PDF Editor\uninstall.exe
H&R Block Deluxe + Efile + State 2009-->MsiExec.exe /X{53A19323-917A-4822-B27E-A57D1EF6E9FC}
H&R Block Michigan 2009-->MsiExec.exe /X{1B626AE0-EE88-4412-AAC0-FB21995A0C57}
Help Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{986F64DC-FF15-449D-998F-EE3BCEC6666A}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -AddRemove
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {A7EEA2F2-BFCD-4A54-A575-7B81A786E658} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB939683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915800-v4)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915800-v4$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954708)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954708$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB976098-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979306$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Imaging Device Functions 7.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DeviceManagement\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP Photosmart and Deskjet 7.0 Software-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{D1AE6D4D-C37A-487d-83D8-C333125B2459}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hphscr12.dat -showdisconnect -forcereboot
HTML Slideshow Powertoy for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{4E475FD4-4513-4B1D-8DDA-43912B068C99}
Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{1CB92574-96F2-467B-B793-5CEB35C40C29}
ImgBurn-->"C:\Program Files\ImgBurn\uninstall.exe"
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A2
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150060}
Java™ 6 Update 11-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
Java™ 6 Update 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160020}
Java™ 6 Update 3-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Java™ 6 Update 5-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160050}
Java™ 6 Update 7-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160010}
Junk Mail filter update-->MsiExec.exe /I{E2DFE069-083E-4631-9B6C-43C48E991DE5}
LeapFrog Connect-->C:\Program Files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\uninst.exe
LeapFrog Connect-->MsiExec.exe /X{7E7D778E-121D-4BBD-BA29-FAA81B9FBD8C}
LeapFrog Tag Junior Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{D9DE9E03-71CA-423B-B101-57F13A751003}
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\LiveReg\VcSetup.exe /REMOVE
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)-->C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE /U
LogMeIn-->MsiExec.exe /I{7F831576-6246-42C7-B523-55B3F96509CC}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
ManyCam 2.4 (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\ManyCam 2.4\uninstall.exe"
Message Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E7E836B8-4BDD-454F-82E6-5FEA17C83AD4}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 -AddRemove
MFC80-->MsiExec.exe /I{818CBFBE-F23E-45E3-B67B-55FBCF945F37}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M979906\M979906Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1\setup.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1-->MsiExec.exe /I{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}
Microsoft Choice Guard-->MsiExec.exe /X{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}
Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}
Microsoft Office Access MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0015-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Access Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0117-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office InfoPath MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0044-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Live Add-in 1.3-->MsiExec.exe /I{57F0ED40-8F11-41AA-B926-4A66D0D1A9CC}
Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2005-->MsiExec.exe /I{25A0133B-8BAC-4E61-8F43-DC6D9D9FE80B}
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector-->MsiExec.exe /I{95120000-0122-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall PROPLUS /dll OSETUP.DLL
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}
Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)-->msiexec /package {90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}
Microsoft Office Publisher MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0019-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{90510409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer for Windows XP Version 1.0 (Build 50)-->MsiExec.exe /X{2E5A5B57-57FC-4C79-A239-9DB280ADEC2A}
Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack-->MsiExec.exe /X{4CBA3D4C-8F51-4D60-B27E-F6B641C571E7}
Microsoft Silverlight-->MsiExec.exe /I{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}
Microsoft SOAP Toolkit 3.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{BCB4C18A-ACA6-4383-8688-E19933A705DD}
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU]-->MsiExec.exe /I{F0B430D1-B6AA-473D-9B06-AA3DD01FD0B8}
Microsoft Sync Framework Runtime Native v1.0 (x86)-->MsiExec.exe /I{8A74E887-8F0F-4017-AF53-CBA42211AAA5}
Microsoft Sync Framework Services Native v1.0 (x86)-->MsiExec.exe /I{BD64AF4A-8C80-4152-AD77-FCDDF05208AB}
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries-->MsiExec.exe /I{C4124E95-5061-4776-8D5D-E3D931C778E1}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Windows XP Video Decoder Checkup Utility-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\DECCHECK.inf,Uninstall
MobileMe Control Panel-->MsiExec.exe /I{3AC54383-31D1-4907-961B-B12CBB1D0AE8}
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.10)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
Mozilla Thunderbird (3.1)-->C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
MSVCRT-->MsiExec.exe /I{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)-->MsiExec.exe /I{37477865-A3F1-4772-AD43-AAFC6BCFF99F}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)-->MsiExec.exe /I{1A528690-6A2D-4BC5-B143-8C4AE8D19D96}
myfantasyleague.com Game Day 2009-->"C:\Program Files\myfantasyleague\unins000.exe"
Nikon Message Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D2FCC1AE-6311-47C5-8130-C6C66D77DD71}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
Noise Ninja 2 (Standalone Version)-->"C:\Program Files\PictureCode\NoiseNinja2\unins000.exe"
Nuclear Coffee - VideoGet-->"C:\Program Files\Nuclear Coffee\VideoGet\unins000.exe"
Opanda IExif 2.3-->"C:\Program Files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\unins000.exe"
Opanda PowerExif 1.2 Professional Trial-->"C:\Program Files\Opanda\PowerExif 1.2\unins000.exe"
Palm Outlook Conduits Updater-->MsiExec.exe /I{616A66CD-D36D-4E24-8B67-33AFDFF48061}
PayrollDLLInstall-->MsiExec.exe /I{F4D1F369-2F51-425B-A1C4-0F8388EF7DD8}
PC Inspector File Recovery-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0DD140D3-9563-481E-AA75-BA457CBDAEF2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows-->C:\Program Files\PCDR5\uninst.exe
Pdf995 (installed by TaxCut)-->C:\Program Files\pdf995\setup.exe uninstall
PdfEdit995 (installed by TaxCut)-->C:\Program Files\pdf995\res\utilities\thinsetup.exe - uninstall
Pen Tablet-->C:\Program Files\Tablet\Pen\Remove.exe /u
Photodex Presenter-->C:\Program Files\Photodex Presenter\remove.exe
Productivity Center Supplement for ThinkPad-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D728E945-256D-4477-B377-6BBA693714AC}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ProShow Plugin for Lightroom-->C:\Documents and Settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\Modules\proshow.lrplugin\uninstall.exe
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|12.0
RealUpgrade 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{F4F4F84E-804F-4E9A-84D7-C34283F0088F}
Recuva (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Recuva\uninst.exe"
Rescue and Recovery-->MsiExec.exe /I{7726CF62-7B45-4E6D-9266-615346816BCA}
Rhapsody Player Engine-->MsiExec.exe /I{2DFF31F9-7893-4922-AF66-C9A1EB4EBB31}
Seagate Manager Installer-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{71883667-71F2-48A1-AB72-28D518D8AC4A}\setup.exe" -runfromtemp -l0x0409 -removeonly
Seagate Manager Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{71883667-71F2-48A1-AB72-28D518D8AC4A}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB969559)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {69F52148-9BF6-4CDC-BF76-103DEAF3DD08}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB976321)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {7F207DCA-3399-40CB-A968-6E5991B1421A}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982312)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {B0EC5722-241F-4CDA-83B4-AA5846B6F9F4}
Security Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB982331)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {E8766951-2B6C-4022-86E8-80D2D1762B76}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Excel 2007 (KB982308)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C3F9A0DC-A5D1-4BB6-870E-2953E5A2487B}
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {1109D0B3-EFA3-4553-AAED-4C3E9AD130E8}
Security Update for Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 (KB979441)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {8CCB781A-CF6B-4FCB-B6D8-59C64DF5C6DB}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 (KB972363)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {120BE9A0-9B09-4855-9E0C-7DEE45CB03C0}
Security Update for Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 (KB982158)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {F5B70033-E79C-4569-90BF-BC9B4E4F3F46}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB982124)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {289FA8BC-6A8E-4341-B194-EB26B49E9F5D}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB969613)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {5ECEB317-CBE9-4E08-AB10-756CB6F0FB6C}
Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (KB974234)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {FCD742B9-7A55-44BC-A776-F795F21FEDDC}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 (KB973709)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {71127777-8B2C-4F97-AF7A-6CF8CAC8224D}
Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB982135)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {0112C750-A06F-4F92-9C40-E5C1EA9A70EB}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB958215)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB958215-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB960714)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB960714-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB974455)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB974455-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB976325)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB976325-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB978207)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB978207-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB982381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB982381-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978695_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954154_WM11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Search 4 - KB963093-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB963093$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971961$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977165$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977816$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978251$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978601$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979309$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979482$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979559$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980195$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980218$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980232$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981349)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981349$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Segoe UI-->MsiExec.exe /I{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}
Slideshow Generator Powertoy for Windows XP-->MsiExec.exe /I{C39DE425-6CCF-4B12-A101-3CB5CF3AF3AD}
SoundMAX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}\SETUP.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
SpywareBlaster 4.1-->"C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe"
SUPERAntiSpyware-->"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASUNINST.EXE" /NOUI
Symantec Client Security-->MsiExec.exe /I{1BA1A958-4BBB-4AB1-9B66-C86CEC6616CB}
System Migration Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /X{9EA84FDD-CCC0-47FD-A993-923165BEA47A}
System Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{8675339C-128C-44DD-83BF-0A5D6ABD8297}
TaxCut Michigan 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{80D8662E-1EAD-4036-844B-0374F39E4C81}
TaxCut Michigan 2008-->MsiExec.exe /X{3BCA7D1F-0349-4E7D-BD87-EFB539E95E6E}
TaxCut Premium + State + Efile 2008-->MsiExec.exe /X{BBB33AD6-BCF7-4002-B6A0-6DC679AE5C18}
TaxCut Premium + State 2007-->MsiExec.exe /X{663E217E-FC26-4249-9E8E-F190CD63E737}
TBS WMP Plug-in-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{13515135-48BB-4184-8C1F-2FAE0138E200}
ThinkPad Configuration-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FC081D4D-DF1B-4CF1-B530-027E4118D846}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ThinkPad EasyEject Utility -->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1297C681-92D7-40EF-93BF-03F66EC5105C}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ThinkPad FullScreen Magnifier-->RunDll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall.NT 132 C:\Program Files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.inf
ThinkPad Keyboard Customizer Utility-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2111B23F-7FDA-4A41-8309-E5A1663CA296}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 anything
ThinkPad Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_10140588\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -ITkp0588p.inf -ISFG
ThinkPad PC Card Power Policy-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUnInstall 132 C:\SWTOOLS\OSFIXES\PCMCIAPW\pcmciapw.inf
ThinkPad Power Management Driver-->RunDll32.exe tpinspm.dll,Uninstall
ThinkPad Power Manager-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A0E64EBA-8BF0-49FB-90C0-BB3D781A2016}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ThinkPad Presentation Director-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\PROGRA~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\UNNPDR.isu -c"C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities\Tpinsnpd.dll"
ThinkPad UltraNav Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
ThinkPad UltraNav Wizard-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{82512BC9-BD5D-4C50-BE4D-B98E7DF78687}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 UNINSTALL
ThinkPad Wireless LAN Adapters Software (11a/b, 11b/g, 11a/b/g)-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{9FAC9E5C-0D20-4DBF-AFE5-2E09C52A95A2}\setup.dll" -l0x9 UNINSTALLFROMSYS
ThinkVantage Access Connections-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7EB114D8-207F-45AE-BABD-1669715F2630}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 anything
ThinkVantage Active Protection System-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{72806716-7088-41B2-8FA6-717A2A164DAB}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
ThinkVantage Away Manager-->Rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\AWAYTASK.INF
ThinkVantage Productivity Center-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CF5737AF-8550-4546-A69B-0EA9EF5A9B55}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 -AddRemove
ThinkVantage System Update Toolbar Button for IE-->MsiExec.exe /I{DA320635-F48C-4613-8325-D75A933C549E}
ThinkVantage Technologies Welcome Message-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1007F41F-7D69-468E-8017-3849A5A973C2}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 anything
TrackPoint Accessibility Features-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EA664480-3844-11D5-8C25-444553540000}\Setup.exe"
TweetDeck-->msiexec /qb /x {C1DA9C11-9488-5882-2087-33EC06344A76}
TweetDeck-->MsiExec.exe /I{C1DA9C11-9488-5882-2087-33EC06344A76}
Update for 2007 Microsoft Office System (KB967642)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {C444285D-5E4F-48A4-91DD-47AAAA68E92D}
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe /package {CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9} /uninstall {B2AE9C82-DC7B-3641-BFC8-87275C4F3607} /qb+ REBOOTPROMPT=""
Update for Outlook 2007 Junk Email Filter (kb983486)-->msiexec /package {90120000-0011-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE} /uninstall {913DFE19-32EC-4099-89AC-27FC493A7A2E}
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB976749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB976749-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB980182)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB980182-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB961503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Use the entry named LeapFrog Connect to uninstall (LeapFrog Tag Junior Plugin)-->MsiExec.exe /X{D9DE9E03-71CA-423B-B101-57F13A751003}
Viewpoint Manager (Remove Only)-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgrInstaller.exe /u /k
Viewpoint Media Player-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
Viewpoint Toolbar-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Toolbar\3.9.0\Uninstaller.exe /u /k /url "http://www.viewpoint.com/pub/uninstallcompleted.html"
Virtual Earth 3D (Beta)-->MsiExec.exe /I{D76D1828-BBA0-4BD9-8181-5ACC617DC5F2}
Wallpapers-->MsiExec.exe /I{F386C340-DF4B-4BBA-9503-420FB7EDB395}
Windows Defender-->MsiExec.exe /I{A06275F4-324B-4E85-95E6-87B2CD729401}
Windows Driver Package - LeapFrog (FlyUsb) USB (11/05/2008 1.1.1.0)-->C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\5BE688ACC8BC158E\DPInst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\flyusb_E1B194E4380F1C20BBC476848F70DDC967C29749\flyusb.inf
Windows Imaging Component-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWIC$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Installer Clean Up-->MsiExec.exe /I{121634B0-2F4A-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD53}
Windows Live Call-->MsiExec.exe /I{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}
Windows Live Communications Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}
Windows Live Essentials-->C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
Windows Live Essentials-->MsiExec.exe /I{81128EE8-8EAD-4DB0-85C6-17C2CE50FF71}
Windows Live Family Safety-->MsiExec.exe /X{139E303E-1050-497F-98B1-9AE87B15C463}
Windows Live Mail-->MsiExec.exe /I{6412CECE-8172-4BE5-935B-6CECACD2CA87}
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{A85FD55B-891B-4314-97A5-EA96C0BD80B5}
Windows Live Photo Gallery-->MsiExec.exe /X{D6C75F0B-3BC1-4FC9-B8C5-3F7E8ED059CA}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /I{9422C8EA-B0C6-4197-B8FC-DC797658CA00}
Windows Live Sync-->MsiExec.exe /X{84EBDF39-4B33-49D7-A0BD-EB6E2C4E81C1}
Windows Live Toolbar-->MsiExec.exe /X{995F1E2E-F542-4310-8E1D-9926F5A279B3}
Windows Live Upload Tool-->MsiExec.exe /I{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}
Windows Live Writer-->MsiExec.exe /X{178832DE-9DE0-4C87-9F82-9315A9B03985}
Windows Media Connect-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMCSetup$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows Media Format 11 runtime-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Setup_wm.exe" /Uninstall
Windows Media Player 11-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallwmp11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Search 4.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB940157$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
XP Themes-->MsiExec.exe /I{C54ED2B6-1AF2-416F-BBA8-5E2B8CDCB5C4}

Hosts File Missing
======Security center information======

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition (disabled) (outdated)
FW: Symantec Client Firewall

======System event log======

Computer Name: ADRIAN
Event Code: 10010
Message: The server {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

Record Number: 55468
Source Name: DCOM
Time Written: 20100611105213.000000-240
Event Type: error
User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Event Code: 256
Message: Timed out sending notification of device interface change to window of "HID Input Service"

Record Number: 55461
Source Name: PlugPlayManager
Time Written: 20100611102642.000000-240
Event Type: warning
User:

Event Code: 1000
Message: Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address 192.168.1.102 on the
Network Card with network address 0016D33CB5B8.

Record Number: 55459
Source Name: Dhcp
Time Written: 20100611102553.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 1003
Message: Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0016D33CB5B8. The following
error occurred:
The semaphore timeout period has expired.
Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from
the network address (DHCP) server.

Record Number: 55458
Source Name: Dhcp
Time Written: 20100611102553.000000-240
User:

Event Code: 57
Message: The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur.

Record Number: 55457
Source Name: Ftdisk
Time Written: 20100610164232.000000-240
User:

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 3013
Message: The entry <C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADRIAN HERBST\MY DOCUMENTS\MY PICTURES\SILVERTONE\LIGHTROOM CATALOG-2.LRCAT-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
A device attached to the system is not functioning. (0x8007001f)

Record Number: 21548
Source Name: Windows Search Service
Time Written: 20100307114452.000000-300
User:

Message: The entry <C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADRIAN HERBST\MY DOCUMENTS\MY PICTURES\SILVERTONE\LIGHTROOM CATALOG-2.LRCAT-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Details:

Record Number: 21547
Time Written: 20100307114437.000000-300
User:

Message: The entry <C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADRIAN HERBST\MY DOCUMENTS\MY PICTURES\SILVERTONE\LIGHTROOM CATALOG-2 PREVIEWS.LRDATA\THUMBNAIL-CACHE.DB-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Details:

Record Number: 21546
Time Written: 20100307114357.000000-300
User:

Message: The entry <C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADRIAN HERBST\MY DOCUMENTS\MY PICTURES\SILVERTONE\LIGHTROOM CATALOG-2 PREVIEWS.LRDATA\THUMBNAIL-CACHE.DB-JOURNAL> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Details:

Record Number: 21545
Time Written: 20100307114356.000000-300
User:

Details:

Record Number: 21544
Time Written: 20100307114356.000000-300
User:

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\Utilities;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\;C:\Program Files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo;C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=6
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 6 Model 14 Stepping 8, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0e08
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"SMA"=C:\Program Files\ThinkVantage\SMA\
"TVT"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo
"TVTCOMMON"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo
"SWSHARE"=C:\SWSHARE
"RR"=C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery
"TVTPYDIR"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Lenovo\Python24
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------

#4 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:02 PM

Hello, Adrian Herbst.
No problem smile.gif

Viewpoint Warning!

Your logs show Viewpoint Manager installed, Viewpoint Manager is considered as foistware instead of malware since it is installed without users approval but doesn't spy or do anything "bad". This changed from what we know in 2006 read this article:

Viewpoint to Plunge Into Adware

I suggest you remove the program now. Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. From within Add or Remove Programs uninstall the following if they exist:
  • Viewpoint
  • Viewpoint Manager
  • Viewpoint Media Player

We need to run an MBR scan
  1. Please download MBR.exe and save it to your root directory (usually C:\).
  2. Now click Start > Run and copy/paste the following text in the box that opens. Do not copy the word "code".
    CODE
    C:\mbr.exe -t
  3. Press enter.
  4. An mbr.log should be created in your root directory. Please post its contents in your next reply.

• mbr.exe log

unite_blue.png
Please do not send me PM's requesting for help. The forums are there for a reason : )
If I am helping you and do not respond to your thread for 48 hours, please send me a PM

#5 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:14 PM

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll >>UNKNOWN [0x8651DEC5]<<
kernel: MBR read successfully
user & kernel MBR OK

#6 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hello, Adrian Herbst.
We need to run TDSSKiller
  1. Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  2. Extract its contents to your desktop and make sure TDSSKiller.exe (the contents of the zipped file) is on the Desktop itself, not within a folder on the desktop.
  3. Go to Start > Run and copy and paste the following into the text field. (make sure you include the quote marks and do not include the word "Code") Then press OK.
    CODE
    "%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.exe" -l "%userprofile%\Desktop\TDSSKiller.txt" -v

**Note:If it says "Hidden service detected" DO NOT type anything in. Just press Enter.
  4. When it is done, a log file should be created on your desktop called "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents of that file here

NEXT:

We need to run an MBR scan
  1. Now click Start > Run and copy/paste the following text in the box that opens. Do not copy the word "code".
    CODE
    C:\mbr.exe -t
  2. Press enter.
  3. An mbr.log should be created in your root directory. Please post its contents in your next reply.

• TDSSKiller.txt
  • mbr.exe log

unite_blue.png

#7 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:29 PM

Ran mbr.exe after TDSS and when accessing the log file it said "Access Denied". Can I redirect to different logfile name?

15:19:50:734 5620 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.3.2.2 Jun 30 2010 17:23:49
15:19:50:734 5620 ================================================================================
15:19:50:734 5620 SystemInfo:

15:19:50:734 5620 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
15:19:50:734 5620 Product type: Workstation
15:19:50:734 5620 ComputerName: ADRIAN
15:19:50:734 5620 UserName: Adrian Herbst
15:19:50:734 5620 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
15:19:50:734 5620 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
15:19:50:734 5620 Processor architecture: Intel x86
15:19:50:734 5620 Number of processors: 1
15:19:50:734 5620 Page size: 0x1000
15:19:50:734 5620 Boot type: Normal boot
15:19:50:734 5620 ================================================================================
15:19:51:546 5620 Initialize success
15:19:51:546 5620
15:19:51:546 5620 Scanning Services ...
15:19:52:437 5620 Raw services enum returned 438 services
15:19:52:437 5620
15:19:52:437 5620 Scanning Drivers ...
15:19:56:156 5620 abp480n5 (6abb91494fe6c59089b9336452ab2ea3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ABP480N5.SYS
15:19:56:640 5620 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
15:19:56:828 5620 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPIEC.sys
15:19:56:875 5620 ADIHdAudAddService (66614b9fdc7e74ab736a84d89f7b06b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ADIHdAud.sys
15:19:57:015 5620 adpu160m (9a11864873da202c996558b2106b0bbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys
15:19:57:093 5620 AEAudioService (03be587e90c8b37c7ff1fe2e9c1d1c90) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AEAudio.sys
15:19:57:281 5620 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
15:19:57:359 5620 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
15:19:57:437 5620 agp440 (08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
15:19:57:500 5620 agpCPQ (03a7e0922acfe1b07d5db2eeb0773063) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys
15:19:57:515 5620 Aha154x (c23ea9b5f46c7f7910db3eab648ff013) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aha154x.sys
15:19:57:531 5620 aic78u2 (19dd0fb48b0c18892f70e2e7d61a1529) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78u2.sys
15:19:57:562 5620 aic78xx (b7fe594a7468aa0132deb03fb8e34326) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78xx.sys
15:19:57:593 5620 AliIde (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
15:19:57:609 5620 alim1541 (cb08aed0de2dd889a8a820cd8082d83c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys
15:19:57:625 5620 amdagp (95b4fb835e28aa1336ceeb07fd5b9398) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
15:19:57:656 5620 amsint (79f5add8d24bd6893f2903a3e2f3fad6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amsint.sys
15:19:57:703 5620 ANC (11ab185a7af224800bbfb5b836974a17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ANC.SYS
15:19:57:750 5620 AR5211 (317564a02dc28747bea2e9043955dd6e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ar5211.sys
15:19:58:015 5620 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
15:19:58:031 5620 asc (62d318e9a0c8fc9b780008e724283707) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys
15:19:58:046 5620 asc3350p (69eb0cc7714b32896ccbfd5edcbea447) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3350p.sys
15:19:58:078 5620 asc3550 (5d8de112aa0254b907861e9e9c31d597) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys
15:19:58:093 5620 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
15:19:58:125 5620 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
15:19:58:156 5620 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
15:19:58:187 5620 atmeltpm (dbf0d7e2df33b469eb55406fea759350) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmeltpm.sys
15:19:58:203 5620 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
15:19:58:250 5620 b57w2k (bb1a2a73f993b623f99e03ed2f9e014c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\b57xp32.sys
15:19:58:265 5620 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
15:19:58:343 5620 cbidf (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys
15:19:58:468 5620 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
15:19:58:531 5620 CCDECODE (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys
15:19:58:546 5620 cd20xrnt (f3ec03299634490e97bbce94cd2954c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cd20xrnt.sys
15:19:58:578 5620 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
15:19:58:625 5620 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
15:19:58:656 5620 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
15:19:58:671 5620 CmBatt (0f6c187d38d98f8df904589a5f94d411) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys
15:19:58:687 5620 CmdIde (e5dcb56c533014ecbc556a8357c929d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
15:19:58:718 5620 Compbatt (6e4c9f21f0fae8940661144f41b13203) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\compbatt.sys
15:19:58:750 5620 Cpqarray (3ee529119eed34cd212a215e8c40d4b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqarray.sys
15:19:58:781 5620 dac2w2k (e550e7418984b65a78299d248f0a7f36) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys
15:19:58:796 5620 dac960nt (683789caa3864eb46125ae86ff677d34) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac960nt.sys
15:19:58:812 5620 Disk (9850a1d80cc62b1834be5ce452f904a4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
15:19:58:812 5620 Suspicious file (Forged): C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys. Real md5: 9850a1d80cc62b1834be5ce452f904a4, Fake md5: 044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25
15:19:58:812 5620 File "C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys" infected by TDSS rootkit ...

#8 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hi!

It looks like you missed part of the TDSSKiller log, but it appears that it did find something. As for the MBR log, a simple restart should fix your problem. However, if you'd still like to move the log to another place, you can execute the following:
CODE
C:\mbr.exe -t > "%userprofile%\Desktop\mbrlog.txt"

Also, how's your computer doing? Are you still getting redirects?

unite_blue.png

#9 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:05 PM

Yes, still getting redirects.

TDSS killer hangs at that last line of the log. I thought it was finished. Re-ran and does the same thing.

mbr log:

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

device: opened successfully
user: MBR read successfully
called modules: ntkrnlpa.exe CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys >>UNKNOWN [0x84E99998]<<
kernel: MBR read successfully
user & kernel MBR OK

Edited by Adrian Herbst, 12 July 2010 - 03:06 PM.

#10 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hello, Adrian Herbst.
Okay, it doesn't look like TDSSKiller managed to perform a cleanup of the infected file. Let's take another approach...

We need to download and run ComboFix (by sUBs)
  1. Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan.
    They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results". For more details, please check this thread
  2. Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:
    Link 1
    Link 2
    ** IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  3. Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  4. As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  5. Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
    **Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.
  6. Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:
    The Recovery Console was successfully installed. Click 'Yes' to continue scanning for malware. Click 'No' to exit
  7. Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.
  8. When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
**A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
**This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
**ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

• ComboFix.txt

unite_blue.png

#11 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:27 AM

ComboFix LOG:
=============================================================================

ComboFix 10-07-11.07 - Adrian Herbst 07/12/2010 16:38:36.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.415 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Outdated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
FW: Symantec Client Firewall *enabled* {5CB76A43-5FAD-476B-B9FF-26FA61F13187}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\g2mdlhlpx.exe
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\{6BB92E7B-E843-4CE9-9E8A-5A9CF611AB67}
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\{6BB92E7B-E843-4CE9-9E8A-5A9CF611AB67}\chrome.manifest
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\{6BB92E7B-E843-4CE9-9E8A-5A9CF611AB67}\chrome\content\_cfg.js
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\{6BB92E7B-E843-4CE9-9E8A-5A9CF611AB67}\chrome\content\overlay.xul
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\{6BB92E7B-E843-4CE9-9E8A-5A9CF611AB67}\install.rdf
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\ycjqmpaem
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\ycjqmpaem\ncidhyktssd.exe
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Recent\Thumbs.db
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\System
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\System\win_qs8.jqx
c:\windows\kbvuipsa.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000005_.tmp.dll
c:\windows\system32\_000006_.tmp.dll

Infected copy of c:\windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys was found and disinfected
Restored copy from - Kitty had a snack tongue.gif
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-06-13 to 2010-07-13 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-07-12 19:19 . 2010-07-12 20:07 52432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmd.sys
2010-07-12 19:11 . 2010-07-12 19:11 77312 ----a-w- C:\mbr.exe
2010-07-12 15:49 . 2010-07-12 15:50 -------- d-----w- C:\rsit
2010-07-12 14:36 . 2010-07-12 14:37 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2010-07-07 16:00 . 2010-07-07 16:06 -------- d-----w- C:\_SMA
2010-07-06 19:44 . 2010-07-06 19:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-04-29 19:39 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-07-06 19:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-07-06 19:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-04-29 19:39 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-07-06 19:31 . 2010-07-06 19:31 120 ----a-w- c:\windows\Alabe.dat
2010-07-06 19:31 . 2010-07-06 19:31 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\Pwehuti.bin
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\Thunderbird
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Thunderbird
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2010-06-15 19:10 . 2010-06-15 19:10 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Photodex

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-13 11:52 . 2008-06-23 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\WTablet
2010-07-13 11:51 . 2008-06-25 12:46 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Application Data\WTablet
2010-07-12 20:29 . 2007-03-17 15:59 40 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\profile.dat
2010-07-12 15:50 . 2008-09-25 13:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-07-12 14:46 . 2007-03-21 18:56 3216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encobject.dat
2010-07-12 12:37 . 2007-03-17 16:03 5427 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\EGATHDRV.SYS
2010-07-06 20:12 . 2010-06-11 16:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-07-06 20:02 . 2010-03-04 20:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Ask.com
2010-06-29 13:24 . 2007-04-03 16:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MerryMaids
2010-06-28 14:09 . 2008-06-24 14:46 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\FileZilla
2010-06-15 19:10 . 2007-12-12 20:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Photodex Presenter
2010-06-11 16:42 . 2008-04-09 14:54 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2010-06-11 16:14 . 2010-06-11 16:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-11 16:14 . 2010-06-11 16:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-11 15:01 . 2008-08-12 15:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-06-03 17:25 . 2010-06-03 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\FLV Player
2010-05-21 18:14 . 2009-10-04 00:59 221568 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:11 832512 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:10 78336 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:10 17408 ------w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2010-05-02 05:22 . 2006-04-30 05:10 1851264 ------w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-20 05:30 . 2006-04-30 05:10 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2008-06-26 19:09 . 2008-06-26 19:09 0 -c--a-w- c:\program files\temp01

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt1]
@="{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
2009-12-09 01:19 94208 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.13.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt2]
@="{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]
2009-12-09 01:19 94208 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.13.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt3]
@="{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2008-08-18 1832272]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPLpr"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2006-02-14 110592]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2006-02-14 512000]
"SoundMAXPnP"="c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [2005-05-20 925696]
"igfxtray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2006-07-25 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2006-07-25 77824]
"igfxpers"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2006-07-25 118784]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2005-06-02 48752]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe" [2005-08-19 85696]
"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2006-05-19 196696]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-06-14 221184]
"CoolSwitch"="c:\windows\system32\taskswitch.exe" [2002-03-19 45632]
"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2006-11-03 866584]
"LogMeIn GUI"="c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe" [2008-07-24 63048]
"MaxMenuMgr"="c:\program files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe" [2008-10-28 181544]
"TVT Scheduler Proxy"="c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe" [2006-07-15 503808]
"TpShocks"="TpShocks.exe" [2006-03-16 106496]
"TPKMAPHELPER"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe" [2006-06-03 856064]
"TPHOTKEY"="c:\progra~1\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe" [2006-07-25 94208]
"TP4EX"="tp4ex.exe" [2005-10-17 65536]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-02-26 136600]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-09-05 417792]
"PDService.exe"="c:\program files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe" [2006-03-14 41472]
"LPManager"="c:\progra~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe" [2006-07-04 110592]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2005-12-12 81920]
"EZEJMNAP"="c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe" [2006-02-23 237568]
"cssauth"="c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe" [2006-07-15 2341632]
"AwaySch"="c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE" [2006-08-16 69632]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2009-08-13 177440]
"AMSG"="c:\program files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe" [2005-11-14 487424]
"ACWLIcon"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe" [2006-12-25 110592]
"Monitor"="c:\program files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe" [2009-11-10 443728]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-06-20 35760]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-06-09 976832]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2010-04-01 202256]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2008-11-04 435096]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Windows Search.lnk - c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe [2008-5-26 123904]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"= "c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll" [2009-05-25 304128]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\AwayNotify]
2006-08-16 17:07 49152 ----a-w- c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\LMIinit]
2008-10-17 01:35 87352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\LMIinit.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\tpfnf2]
2005-07-05 14:45 28672 ------w- c:\windows\system32\notifyf2.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\tphotkey]
2005-11-30 11:16 24576 ------w- c:\windows\system32\tphklock.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\BlazeFtp\\BlazeFtp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\HP1006MC.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Sync\\WindowsLiveSync.exe"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\Adrian Herbst\\Application Data\\Dropbox\\bin\\Dropbox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"2077:TCP"= 2077:TCP:webdisk
"2078:TCP"= 2078:TCP:webdisk
"2077:UDP"= 2077:UDP:webdisk
"2078:UDP"= 2078:UDP:webdisk
"5900:TCP"= 5900:TCP:vnc5900
"5800:TCP"= 5800:TCP:vnc5800

R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 2:25 PM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 2:41 PM 67656]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service;c:\program files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [10/28/2008 4:42 PM 156968]
R2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider;c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\rainfo.sys [7/24/2008 7:46 PM 12856]
R2 PrivateDisk;PrivateDisk;c:\program files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\privatediskm.sys [3/13/2006 8:05 PM 58368]
R2 smi2;smi2;c:\program files\SMI2\smi2.sys [7/14/2006 7:55 PM 3968]
R2 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen;c:\windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [6/23/2008 3:27 PM 1373480]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [10/3/2007 11:48 AM 24652]
R2 WinDefend;Windows Defender;c:\program files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [11/3/2006 7:19 PM 13592]
R3 ManyCam;ManyCam Virtual Webcam, WDM Video Capture Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ManyCam.sys [1/14/2008 6:06 AM 21632]
R3 VBus;Virtual Bus;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NkVBus.sys [10/4/2008 2:25 PM 17632]
S1 ijhbnim32;ijhbnim32;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ijhbnim32.sys [4/30/2006 1:11 AM 295456]
S3 FlyUsb;FLY Fusion;c:\windows\system32\drivers\FlyUsb.sys [12/26/2009 12:31 AM 18560]
S3 klmd23;klmd23;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmd.sys [7/12/2010 3:19 PM 52432]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [8/18/2005 9:22 PM 124608]
S4 BOCore;BOCore; [x]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*Deregistered* - EraserUtilDrvI2

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-07-08 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 16:34]

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
- c:\program files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe [2006-11-03 23:20]

2010-04-24 c:\windows\Tasks\PMTask.job
- c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\PWMIDTSK.EXE [2007-03-17 16:13]

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job
- c:\program files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe [2010-02-25 02:09]

2010-07-08 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
- c:\program files\Ask.com\UpdateTask.exe [2010-05-26 19:23]

2007-03-22 c:\windows\Tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
- c:\program files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE [2007-03-17 01:32]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Locate Spot on Map by GPS - c:\program files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifMap.htm
IE: View Exif/GPS/IPTC with IExif - c:\program files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifCom.htm
IE: {{e1a06a0e-734d-4c20-84ab-dfeafcba6f81} - c:\program files\Clip Extractor\ClipExtractor.exe
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}\components\FFExternalAlert.dll
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}\components\RadioWMPCore.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Facebook\npfbplugin_1_0_1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\LogMeInClient@logmein.com\plugins\npRACtrl.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\plugins\npmnqmp071101000055.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\TechnicianConsole@logmeinrescue.com\platform\WINNT\plugins\npRescue.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPInforbit32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npyaxmpb.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Photodex Presenter\npPxPlay.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint_03050024.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Virtual Earth 3D\npVE3D.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - falsec:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\activex.js - pref("browser.popups.openInTab",false);
------- File Associations -------
txtfile=c:\windows\NOTEPAD.EXE %1
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

SafeBoot-ijhbnim32
SafeBoot-klmd23.sys
AddRemove-Microsoft Interactive Training - c:\windows\orun32.isu

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-13 07:53
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{C6AFC2AF-80CA-AB01-E17E-15CCCEBCE213}*]
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
@Allowed: (Read) (RestrictedCode)
"napjoonlndhoiodhgomnjbjjadfk"=hex:6b,61,65,6e,63,62,64,63,64,70,66,6f,61,65,
6d,6b,6a,6f,69,61,68,64,00,00
"majmafgdlkgnbkohpemdbhamdg"=hex:6b,61,65,6e,63,62,64,63,64,70,66,6f,61,65,6d,
6b,6a,6f,69,61,68,64,00,00
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(1080)
c:\windows\system32\tvt_gina.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\css_gina_plugin.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\css_wait_bar.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssuserdatadispatcher.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\csswait.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_banner.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssdlgpwentry.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\dlganswerprompt.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttsp.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tcsrpc.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_res.dll
c:\program files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\LMIinit.dll
c:\windows\system32\tphklock.dll
c:\windows\system32\LMIRfsClientNP.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll

- - - - - - - > 'Explorer.EXE'(600)
c:\windows\system32\PROCHLP.DLL
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.13.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\deskbar.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\en-us\dbres.dll.mui
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\dbres.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\wordwheel.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\en-us\msnlExtRes.dll.mui
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\msnlExtRes.dll
c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_e6967989\MSVCR80.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
c:\progra~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
c:\program files\Pro Imaging Powertoys\Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer for Windows XP\CRawViewerExtension.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\PDFShell.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
c:\windows\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\acs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
c:\windows\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE
c:\windows\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttcsd.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
c:\windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\UltraNav Wizard\UNavTray.EXE
c:\windows\system32\TpShocks.exe
c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardian.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
Completion time: 2010-07-13 08:07:09 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-07-13 12:07

Pre-Run: 2,286,219,264 bytes free
Post-Run: 2,399,739,904 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

- - End Of File - - 6928A6D786ED0D7DE5B4EDDD13ECBE2D
=============================================================================

Tried a few google searches and I don't seem to be getting redirects any longer. I will test throughout the day and make sure.

#12 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:52 AM

My Outlook 2007 will no longer open. It hangs at startup. I try to close it. "End now", but process still exists. Can't kill the process.

Outlook won't even start in safe mode (Outlook safe mode, not XP safe mode). Any ideas?

#13 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

Hello, Adrian Herbst.
Good to hear that you're not getting the redirects. However, we still have a few remnants to take care of.

As for your Outlook express problem, have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the program? If not, try doing it after this fix.
We need to check the integrity of system files
  1. Click Start > Run
  2. Type: sfc /scannow
  3. Press Enter
  4. You will see a progress bar but you get no confirmation messages and it just ends. Insert your Windows installation CD when/if requested.

NEXT:

We need to run a Combofix script
  1. Close any open browsers.
  2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the codebox below into it. Do not copy the word "code".
    CODE
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/330021/googlecomwebhp-redirects-and-random-pop-ups/

Collect::
    c:\windows\Alabe.dat
    c:\windows\Pwehuti.bin

Driver::
    BOCore

RegNull::
    [HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Shell Extensions\Approved\{C6AFC2AF-80CA-AB01-E17E-15CCCEBCE213}*]
  4. Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe
  5. Now, drag and drop CFScript into ComboFix.exe
  6. When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

• ComboFix.txt

unite_blue.png

#14 Adrian Herbst

Adrian Herbst
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Ran scf but it just sits there and the progress bar doesn't fill.

Anyhow, here's the latest from ComboFix

ComboFix 10-07-12.06 - Adrian Herbst 07/13/2010 14:07:09.2.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.1014.301 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Desktop\CFScript.txt
AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Outdated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}
FW: Symantec Client Firewall *enabled* {5CB76A43-5FAD-476B-B9FF-26FA61F13187}

file zipped: c:\windows\Alabe.dat
file zipped: c:\windows\Pwehuti.bin

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\windows\Alabe.dat
c:\windows\Pwehuti.bin

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_BOCORE
-------\Service_BOCore

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-06-13 to 2010-07-13 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-07-13 17:32 . 2006-04-10 20:57 81408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\taskkill.exe
2010-07-12 19:19 . 2010-07-12 20:07 52432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmd.sys
2010-07-12 19:11 . 2010-07-12 19:11 77312 ----a-w- C:\mbr.exe
2010-07-12 15:49 . 2010-07-12 15:50 -------- d-----w- C:\rsit
2010-07-12 14:36 . 2010-07-12 14:37 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe
2010-07-07 16:00 . 2010-07-07 16:06 -------- d-----w- C:\_SMA
2010-07-06 19:44 . 2010-07-06 19:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-04-29 19:39 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-07-06 19:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-07-06 19:43 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-07-06 19:43 . 2010-04-29 19:39 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Local Settings\Application Data\Thunderbird
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:44 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Thunderbird
2010-06-29 17:43 . 2010-06-29 17:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Mozilla Thunderbird
2010-06-15 19:10 . 2010-06-15 19:10 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Photodex

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-13 19:06 . 2008-06-23 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\WTablet
2010-07-13 19:05 . 2007-03-21 18:56 3216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encobject.dat
2010-07-13 19:05 . 2008-06-25 12:46 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Application Data\WTablet
2010-07-13 13:25 . 2008-04-09 14:54 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft Help
2010-07-12 20:29 . 2007-03-17 15:59 40 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\profile.dat
2010-07-12 15:50 . 2008-09-25 13:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-07-12 12:37 . 2007-03-17 16:03 5427 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\EGATHDRV.SYS
2010-07-06 20:12 . 2010-06-11 16:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-07-06 20:02 . 2010-03-04 20:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Ask.com
2010-06-29 13:24 . 2007-04-03 16:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\MerryMaids
2010-06-28 14:09 . 2008-06-24 14:46 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\FileZilla
2010-06-15 19:10 . 2007-12-12 20:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Photodex Presenter
2010-06-11 16:14 . 2010-06-11 16:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-11 16:14 . 2010-06-11 16:14 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-11 15:01 . 2008-08-12 15:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-06-03 17:25 . 2010-06-03 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\FLV Player
2010-05-21 18:14 . 2009-10-04 00:59 221568 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:11 832512 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:10 78336 ------w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll
2010-05-04 17:20 . 2006-04-30 05:10 17408 ------w- c:\windows\system32\corpol.dll
2010-05-02 05:22 . 2006-04-30 05:10 1851264 ------w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-20 05:30 . 2006-04-30 05:10 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2008-06-26 19:09 . 2008-06-26 19:09 0 -c--a-w- c:\program files\temp01

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt1]
@="{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314ED9-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt2]
@="{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDA-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\DropboxExt3]
@="{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{FB314EDB-A251-47B7-93E1-CDD82E34AF8B}]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2008-08-18 1832272]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SynTPLpr"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe" [2006-02-14 110592]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2006-02-14 512000]
"SoundMAXPnP"="c:\program files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe" [2005-05-20 925696]
"igfxtray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2006-07-25 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2006-07-25 77824]
"igfxpers"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2006-07-25 118784]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2005-06-02 48752]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\SYMANT~2\VPTray.exe" [2005-08-19 85696]
"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2006-05-19 196696]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [2004-06-14 221184]
"CoolSwitch"="c:\windows\system32\taskswitch.exe" [2002-03-19 45632]
"Windows Defender"="c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe" [2006-11-03 866584]
"LogMeIn GUI"="c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LogMeInSystray.exe" [2008-07-24 63048]
"MaxMenuMgr"="c:\program files\Seagate\SeagateManager\FreeAgent Status\StxMenuMgr.exe" [2008-10-28 181544]
"TVT Scheduler Proxy"="c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\scheduler_proxy.exe" [2006-07-15 503808]
"TpShocks"="TpShocks.exe" [2006-03-16 106496]
"TPKMAPHELPER"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\Utilities\TpKmapAp.exe" [2006-06-03 856064]
"TPHOTKEY"="c:\progra~1\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPHKMGR.exe" [2006-07-25 94208]
"TP4EX"="tp4ex.exe" [2005-10-17 65536]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-02-26 136600]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-09-05 417792]
"PDService.exe"="c:\program files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\pdservice.exe" [2006-03-14 41472]
"LPManager"="c:\progra~1\THINKV~1\PrdCtr\LPMGR.exe" [2006-07-04 110592]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2005-12-12 81920]
"EZEJMNAP"="c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\EzEjMnAp.Exe" [2006-02-23 237568]
"cssauth"="c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssauth.exe" [2006-07-15 2341632]
"AwaySch"="c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwaySch.EXE" [2006-08-16 69632]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2009-08-13 177440]
"AMSG"="c:\program files\ThinkVantage\AMSG\Amsg.exe" [2005-11-14 487424]
"ACWLIcon"="c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\ACWLIcon.exe" [2006-12-25 110592]
"Monitor"="c:\program files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\Monitor.exe" [2009-11-10 443728]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-06-20 35760]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-06-09 976832]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2010-04-01 202256]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2008-11-04 435096]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Windows Search.lnk - c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe [2008-5-26 123904]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"= "c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll" [2009-05-25 304128]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\AwayNotify]
2006-08-16 17:07 49152 ----a-w- c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\LMIinit]
2008-10-17 01:35 87352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\LMIinit.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\tpfnf2]
2005-07-05 14:45 28672 ------w- c:\windows\system32\notifyf2.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\tphotkey]
2005-11-30 11:16 24576 ------w- c:\windows\system32\tphklock.dll

@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\BlazeFtp\\BlazeFtp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\AOL\\Loader\\aolload.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\HP1006MC.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\wlcsdk.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Sync\\WindowsLiveSync.exe"=
"c:\\Documents and Settings\\Adrian Herbst\\Application Data\\Dropbox\\bin\\Dropbox.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\AIM\\aim.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"2077:TCP"= 2077:TCP:webdisk
"2078:TCP"= 2078:TCP:webdisk
"2077:UDP"= 2077:UDP:webdisk
"2078:UDP"= 2078:UDP:webdisk
"5900:TCP"= 5900:TCP:vnc5900
"5800:TCP"= 5800:TCP:vnc5800

R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 2:25 PM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 2:41 PM 67656]
R2 FreeAgentGoNext Service;Seagate Service;c:\program files\Seagate\SeagateManager\Sync\FreeAgentService.exe [10/28/2008 4:42 PM 156968]
R2 LMIInfo;LogMeIn Kernel Information Provider;c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\rainfo.sys [7/24/2008 7:46 PM 12856]
R2 PrivateDisk;PrivateDisk;c:\program files\Lenovo\SafeGuard PrivateDisk\privatediskm.sys [3/13/2006 8:05 PM 58368]
R2 smi2;smi2;c:\program files\SMI2\smi2.sys [7/14/2006 7:55 PM 3968]
R2 TabletServicePen;TabletServicePen;c:\windows\system32\Pen_Tablet.exe [6/23/2008 3:27 PM 1373480]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [10/3/2007 11:48 AM 24652]
R2 WinDefend;Windows Defender;c:\program files\Windows Defender\MsMpEng.exe [11/3/2006 7:19 PM 13592]
R3 ManyCam;ManyCam Virtual Webcam, WDM Video Capture Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ManyCam.sys [1/14/2008 6:06 AM 21632]
R3 VBus;Virtual Bus;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NkVBus.sys [10/4/2008 2:25 PM 17632]
S1 ijhbnim32;ijhbnim32;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ijhbnim32.sys [4/30/2006 1:11 AM 295456]
S3 FlyUsb;FLY Fusion;c:\windows\system32\drivers\FlyUsb.sys [12/26/2009 12:31 AM 18560]
S3 klmd23;klmd23;c:\windows\system32\drivers\klmd.sys [7/12/2010 3:19 PM 52432]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [8/18/2005 9:22 PM 124608]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*Deregistered* - EraserUtilDrvI2

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-07-08 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 16:34]

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\MP Scheduled Scan.job
- c:\program files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe [2006-11-03 23:20]

2010-04-24 c:\windows\Tasks\PMTask.job
- c:\progra~1\ThinkPad\UTILIT~1\PWMIDTSK.EXE [2007-03-17 16:13]

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job

2010-07-08 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-2895004869-4048391581-1791069800-1006.job

2010-07-13 c:\windows\Tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
- c:\program files\Ask.com\UpdateTask.exe [2010-05-26 19:23]

2007-03-22 c:\windows\Tasks\Symantec NetDetect.job
- c:\program files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\NDETECT.EXE [2007-03-17 01:32]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
IE: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert link target to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selected links to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert selection to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: Convert to existing PDF - c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Locate Spot on Map by GPS - c:\program files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifMap.htm
IE: View Exif/GPS/IPTC with IExif - c:\program files\Opanda\IExif 2.3\IExifCom.htm
IE: {{e1a06a0e-734d-4c20-84ab-dfeafcba6f81} - c:\program files\Clip Extractor\ClipExtractor.exe
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://my.yahoo.com/
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}\components\FFExternalAlert.dll
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\{7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822}\components\RadioWMPCore.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Facebook\npfbplugin_1_0_1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\LogMeInClient@logmein.com\plugins\npRACtrl.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\moveplayer@movenetworks.com\platform\WINNT_x86-msvc\plugins\npmnqmp071101000055.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5bmy8vui.default\extensions\TechnicianConsole@logmeinrescue.com\platform\WINNT\plugins\npRescue.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\MozillaPlugins\nprphtml5videoshim.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Microsoft\Office Live\npOLW.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPInforbit32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npyaxmpb.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Photodex Presenter\npPxPlay.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\npViewpoint_03050024.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Virtual Earth 3D\npVE3D.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - falsec:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\activex.js - pref("browser.popups.openInTab",false);

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-13 15:07
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(1076)
c:\windows\system32\tvt_gina.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\css_gina_plugin.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\css_wait_bar.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssuserdatadispatcher.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\csswait.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_banner.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\cssdlgpwentry.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\dlganswerprompt.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttsp.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tcsrpc.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_res.dll
c:\program files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\windows\system32\LMIinit.dll
c:\windows\system32\tphklock.dll
c:\program files\Lenovo\AwayTask\AwayNotify.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(5704)
c:\windows\system32\PROCHLP.DLL
c:\documents and settings\Adrian Herbst\Application Data\Dropbox\bin\DropboxExt.13.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\deskbar.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\en-us\dbres.dll.mui
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\dbres.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\wordwheel.dll
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\en-us\msnlExtRes.dll.mui
c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\msnlExtRes.dll
c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.4053_x-ww_e6967989\MSVCR80.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\system32\ibmpmsvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\ISSVC.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
c:\windows\system32\IPSSVC.EXE
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcPrfMgrSvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\acs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\LeapFrog\LeapFrog Connect\CommandService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
c:\program files\Symantec Client Security\Symantec Client Firewall\SymSPort.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\tvt_reg_monitor_svc.exe
c:\windows\System32\TPHDEXLG.EXE
c:\windows\system32\TpKmpSVC.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Client Security Solution\tvttcsd.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\rrservice.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Scheduler\tvtsched.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\Rescue and Recovery\ADM\IUService.exe
c:\windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Lenovo\Logger\logmon.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\AcSvc.exe
c:\program files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\ConnectUtilities\SvcGuiHlpr.exe
c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
c:\windows\system32\WTablet\Pen_TabletUser.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\program files\ThinkPad\UltraNav Wizard\UNavTray.EXE
c:\windows\system32\TpShocks.exe
c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardian.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY\TPONSCR.exe
c:\program files\Lenovo\PkgMgr\HOTKEY_1\TpScrex.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
Completion time: 2010-07-13 15:20:29 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-07-13 19:20
ComboFix2.txt 2010-07-13 12:07

Pre-Run: 2,149,044,224 bytes free
Post-Run: 2,147,201,024 bytes free

- - End Of File - - B4CCF9600DD0F0738B740547F6DF36EE

#15 aommaster

aommaster

I !<3 malware

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,294 posts
  •  

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hi!

Looks good. How's your computer doing? Any problems?

As for your Outlook express, are you still experiencing the same problems? If so, what version are you using?

unite_blue.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users