Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tried eveything but cant remove pesky virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 castlelgr

castlelgr

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:10 AM

I have scanned in safe mode with networking, using malwarebytes, superantispyware, spybot search and destroy (which screwed up my registry), AVG and a bunch of others.

They still cant seem to find or remove the virus/trojon/computer aids I have.

When I click on a link in google more often than not the link takes me to a completely different sight,, I am also getting fake virus alerts from AVG, well I think they are fake anyway.

Can anybody help me with this I have reached my wits end. My computer gets scanned completely clean and when I restart a few minutes later the viruses just come back, I have also disabled system restore.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 07 July 2010 - 07:43 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:52 PM

Try this:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...sing-tdsskiller
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 castlelgr

castlelgr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:58 AM

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thanks but funally got rid of it. It was attached to my userinit.exe file. I reneamed the infected file and copied a new one in its place

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users