Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Attack (Partially Resolved): Prevented anti-virus software, prevented safe mode. Now multiple IE processes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 Iceprism

Iceprism

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

Hi, I feel like I've done all that I can do right now except check with you guys. A friend suggested this site, so I am all for it. I apologize in advance for the lack of organization here, and minimal information in areas.

I use a Windows Vista SP1. My problem started with a virus attack that I had this afternoon. I'm unsure of how I got the virus, but I do know that I haven't really been downloading anything the past few days, and what I have downloaded isn't anything what I'd deem suspicious.

Avira picked it up, but I failed to click "Ignore" in time, and the pop up disappeared. My internet connection went out. A bubble popped up on my taskbar saying (I apologize that it's not word-for-word because I honestly don't remember since I was panicking to stop what was started) that my computer has been infected with a virus, so I should install so-and-so. I, of course, ignored it and proceeded to run Avira and MalwareBytes, but the virus had disabled both. It then disabled most other programs I tried to start. A blue screen then popped up telling me that Windows had to shut down my computer in order to protect it. It shut down, then I attempted to enter Safe Mode... which the malware stopped me from doing. The only way I could start up my computer again was to do it in Normal Mode... which in the end led my friend (who uses this site) to being able to start Task Manager (which had also been disabled previously) and close any suspicious processes that were making this situation happen. This had to be done quickly, for failure to do so would have led to the same problems I had the first time (restarting, etc.). At last, Ii was able to run MalwareBytes (Quick Scan), then Avira (full scan), and finally ThreatFire (full scan). The malware was detected, and 5 different types of detections were found, quarantined, and deleted.

I still have problems, however. The iexplore.exe process keeps running with about 5 of the process running at the same time. Everytime I end the processes, they shortly come back. This is very problematic in that it eats up my CPU and shows indication that my computer isn't cured. I tried running Safe Mode, and the same problems as before arise. My Anti-virus software isn't picking up anything new, so I Googled around and found HijackThis. My log is below.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 1:16:26 AM, on 7/7/2010
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18928)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\System32\smss.exe
C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe
C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\wltrysvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe
C:\Program Files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\MWLService.exe
C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPWRSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Windows\System32\hkcmd.exe
C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\EgisTec Egis Software Update\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTray.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung New PC Studio\NPSAgent.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerEvent.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxext.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
\?\C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIADAP.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&a...;m=aspire_5810t
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&a...;m=aspire_5810t
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&a...;m=aspire_5810t
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&a...;m=aspire_5810t
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5577
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.5.5126.1836\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Gears Helper - {E0FEFE40-FBF9-42AE-BA58-794CA7E3FB53} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAAnotif] C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\Windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\Windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\Windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LanguageShortcut] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer ePower Management] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTrayLauncher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ODDPwr] "C:\Program Files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPwr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisTecLiveUpdate] "C:\Program Files\EgisTec Egis Software Update\EgisUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CarboniteSetupLite] "C:\Program Files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe" /preinstalled
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer Assist Launcher] C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Assist\launcher.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer Product Registration] "C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Registration\ACE1.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\Windows\system32\WLTRAY
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ThreatFire] C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UnlockerAssistant] "C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avgnt] "C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zune Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] "C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim] "C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe" /d locale=en-US
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AutoStartNPSAgent] C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung New PC Studio\NPSAgent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [svtivlhk] C:\Users\Cory Martin\AppData\Local\kjolwxvsp\dpmpyjktssd.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10b.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10b.exe (User 'Default user')
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Gears Settings - {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Gears\Internet Explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\Windows\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Scheduler (AntiVirSchedulerService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
O23 - Service: Avira AntiVir Guard (AntiVirService) - Avira GmbH - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Dritek WMI Service (DsiWMIService) - Dritek System Inc. - C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
O23 - Service: Acer ePower Service (ePowerSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: FsUsbExService - Teruten - C:\Windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® Matrix Storage Event Monitor (IAANTMON) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MyWinLocker Service (MWLService) - EgisTec Inc. - C:\Program Files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\\MWLService.exe
O23 - Service: NTI IScheduleSvc - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service (NTIBackupSvc) - NewTech InfoSystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service (NTISchedulerSvc) - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Acer ODD Power Service (ODDPwrSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPWRSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Raw Socket Service (RS_Service) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: Steam Client Service - Valve Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe
O23 - Service: ThreatFire - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O23 - Service: Broadcom Wireless LAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\wltrysvc.exe
--
End of file - 13977 bytes

Remove codebox coding for ease of reading. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 07 July 2010 - 07:57 PM.
Moved from Vista to Malware Removal Logs ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:12 AM

Hello and Welcome to the forums!

My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

Somethings to remember while we are working together.

1. Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!
  2. please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.
  3. Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.
  4. Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.
  5. Do not run anything while running a fix.
  6. Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

Note** If you are having problems posting the complete log into this thread upload them here http://www.rapidshare.com/ and post the links in this thread

Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

I would like to get a better look at your system, please do the following so I can get some more detailed logs.

DeFogger:
    Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
    • The application window will appear
    • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
    • Click Yes to continue
    • A 'Finished!' message will appear
    • Click OK
    • DeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OK
    Do not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Download DDS:
    Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:

Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
    Link2
    Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.
    • Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.
    • Shortly after two logs will appear:
      • DDS.txt
      • Attach.txt
    • A window will open instructing you save & post the logs
    • Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop
    • Copy the contents of both logs & post in your next reply

Scan With RKUnHooker
  • Please Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.
  • Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
  • Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
  • Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.
Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore

"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

information and logs:
    In your next post I need the following
      1.logs from DDS
      2.RKUnHooker
      3.let me know of any problems you may have had

Gringo

I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

If I Have Not Replied To One Of My Topics In 48 Hrs Please Bump The Topic

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

Proud Graduate Of Malware Removal University

#3 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

busy.gif
I Close My Topics If You Have Not Replied In 5 Days If You Will Be Longer Please Let Me Know

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show your appreciation or to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here -->btn_donate_SM.gif<-- Don't worry every little bit helps.

#4 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:01 AM

busy.gif

#5 Iceprism

Iceprism
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Before reading the logs, it should be noted that I was only able to get the the logs from DDS. There was no problem running RKUnhooker, but shortly after running it, my computer had the "blue screen of death" and restarted itself. It repeatedly did this, and it won't even let me get to the login screen because it restarts before it does. This happened a few times before, but it let me start up after accessing a restore point I created not too long ago. Now, it won't even let me use the restore point because when I access it, everything seems to work, but then the computer restarts like it does when not using the restore option. So unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll be able to run RKUnhooker again unless my computer miraculously lets me start it again.

Thanks!

DDS Log:
------------

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Cory Martin at 4:18:12.57 on Thu 07/15/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18928 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3001.1077 [GMT -4:00]

SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
svchost.exe 4
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k GPSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\System32\wltrysvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe
C:\Program Files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\MWLService.exe
C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPWRSvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe
C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAAnotif.exe
C:\Windows\System32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPWR.exe
C:\Program Files\EgisTec Egis Software Update\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe
C:\Windows\System32\WLTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe
C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Samsung\Samsung New PC Studio\NPSAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTray.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerEvent.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe
C:\Program Files\Last.fm\LastFM.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclIrSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Shared\SkypeNames.exe
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Users\Cory Martin\Desktop\Defogger.exe
C:\Windows\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\SearchProtocolHost.exe
C:\Users\Cory Martin\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
mStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5577
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No File
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar: {8a4a36c2-0535-4d2c-bd3d-496cb7eed6e3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.5.5126.1836\swg.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: Google Gears Helper: {e0fefe40-fbf9-42ae-ba58-794ca7e3fb53} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Engine: {ee2ac4e5-b0b0-4ec6-88a9-bca1a32ab107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
uRun: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [swg] "c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe"
uRun: [Aim] "c:\program files\aim\aim.exe" /d locale=en-US
uRun: [AutoStartNPSAgent] c:\program files\samsung\samsung new pc studio\NPSAgent.exe
uRun: [svtivlhk] c:\users\cory martin\appdata\local\kjolwxvsp\dpmpyjktssd.exe
mRun: [IAAnotif] c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\iaanotif.exe
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [RtHDVCpl] c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\RtHDVCpl.exe
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [LManager] c:\program files\launch manager\LManager.exe
mRun: [LanguageShortcut] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\language\Language.exe"
mRun: [Acer ePower Management] c:\program files\acer\acer powersmart manager\ePowerTrayLauncher.exe
mRun: [ODDPwr] "c:\program files\acer\optical drive power management\ODDPwr.exe"
mRun: [EgisTecLiveUpdate] "c:\program files\egistec egis software update\EgisUpdate.exe"
mRun: [CarboniteSetupLite] "c:\program files\carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe" /preinstalled
mRun: [Acer Assist Launcher] c:\program files\acer\acer assist\launcher.exe
mRun: [Acer Product Registration] "c:\program files\acer\acer registration\ACE1.exe" /startup
mRun: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
mRun: [ThreatFire] c:\program files\threatfire\TFTray.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [UnlockerAssistant] "c:\program files\unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [avgnt] "c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avgnt.exe" /min
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [NPSStartup]
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Zune Launcher] "c:\program files\zune\ZuneLauncher.exe"
mRun: [ZoneAlarm Client] "c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe"
mRun: [ISW] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ForceField.exe" /icon="hidden"
dRun: [fphqhtrk] c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\appdata\local\oeknmwnte\yvirgqftssd.exe
dRunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\FlashUtil10b.exe
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableLUA = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {09C04DA7-5B76-4EBC-BBEE-B25EAC5965F5} - {0B4350D1-055F-47A3-B112-5F2F2B0D6F08} - c:\program files\google\google gears\internet explorer\0.5.36.0\gears.dll
IE: {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - {5F7B1267-94A9-47F5-98DB-E99415F33AEC} - c:\program files\windows live\writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\coryma~1\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\zph0tmx7.default\
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - component: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\components\TrustCheckerMozillaPlugin.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\google\google gears\firefox\lib\ff36\gears.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\npFFApi.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\google\update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnu.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\pando networks\media booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\windows live\photo gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0016-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - falsec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 TfFsMon;TfFsMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfFsMon.sys [2010-1-14 51984]
R0 TfSysMon;TfSysMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfSysMon.sys [2010-1-14 59664]
R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\sched.exe [2010-4-14 135336]
R2 AntiVirService;Avira AntiVir Guard;c:\program files\avira\antivir desktop\avguard.exe [2010-4-14 267432]
R2 avgntflt;avgntflt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys [2010-4-14 60936]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
R2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service;c:\program files\launch manager\dsiwmis.exe [2009-5-13 117256]
R2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service;c:\program files\acer\acer powersmart manager\ePowerSvc.exe [2009-5-13 703008]
R2 FsUsbExService;FsUsbExService;c:\windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe [2010-5-25 233472]
R2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm Toolbar ISWKL;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWKL.sys [2010-5-26 26352]
R2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWSVC.exe [2010-5-26 493032]
R2 mwlPSDFilter;mwlPSDFilter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mwlPSDFilter.sys [2008-10-9 19504]
R2 mwlPSDNServ;mwlPSDNServ;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mwlPSDNserv.sys [2008-10-9 16432]
R2 mwlPSDVDisk;mwlPSDVDisk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mwlPSDVDisk.sys [2008-10-9 59952]
R2 MWLService;MyWinLocker Service;c:\program files\egistec\mywinlocker 3\x86\MWLService.exe [2008-10-27 306736]
R2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;c:\program files\newtech infosystems\acer backup manager\IScheduleSvc.exe [2009-4-2 54528]
R2 NTISchedulerSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service;c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti backup now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe [2008-9-23 144632]
R2 ODDPwrSvc;Acer ODD Power Service;c:\program files\acer\optical drive power management\ODDPWRSvc.exe [2009-5-13 114688]
R2 RS_Service;Raw Socket Service;c:\program files\acer\acer vcm\RS_Service.exe [2009-5-13 237568]
R2 ThreatFire;ThreatFire;c:\program files\threatfire\tfservice.exe service --> c:\program files\threatfire\TFService.exe service [?]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\viewpoint\common\ViewpointService.exe [2009-10-7 24652]
R3 FsUsbExDisk;FsUsbExDisk;c:\windows\system32\FsUsbExDisk.Sys [2010-5-25 36608]
R3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel® High Definition Audio HDMI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2009-5-13 112128]
R3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\drivers\L1C60x86.sys [2009-4-1 50176]
R3 TfNetMon;TfNetMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfNetMon.sys [2010-1-14 33552]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-8 133104]
S3 b57nd60x;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\drivers\b57nd60x.sys [2008-1-20 179712]
S3 NTIBackupSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service;c:\program files\newtech infosystems\nti backup now 5\BackupSvc.exe [2008-9-23 50424]
S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-3-18 753504]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-07-15 08:16:45 0 ----a-w- c:\users\cory martin\defogger_reenable
2010-07-15 08:11:19 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft ATS
2010-07-12 16:35:44 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\eu-ES
2010-07-12 16:35:44 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ca-ES
2010-07-12 16:35:41 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\vi-VN
2010-07-12 04:00:36 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\EventProviders
2010-07-12 03:36:25 65536 --sha-w- c:\users\cory martin\ntuser.dat{6e7de113-8d66-11df-9883-001f169d8b4e}.TM.blf
2010-07-12 03:36:25 524288 --sha-w- c:\users\cory martin\ntuser.dat{6e7de113-8d66-11df-9883-001f169d8b4e}.TMContainer00000000000000000002.regtrans-ms
2010-07-12 03:36:25 524288 --sha-w- c:\users\cory martin\ntuser.dat{6e7de113-8d66-11df-9883-001f169d8b4e}.TMContainer00000000000000000001.regtrans-ms
2010-07-12 03:24:59 0 d-sh--w- C:\found.000
2010-07-07 18:41:06 0 d-----w- c:\users\coryma~1\appdata\roaming\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:34:38 0 d-----w- c:\program files\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:34:06 910208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010-07-07 18:34:06 31232 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2010-07-07 18:34:06 221568 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys
2010-07-07 18:32:13 1238528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zpeng25.dll
2010-07-07 18:31:29 457304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsdatant.sys
2010-07-07 18:31:29 421442 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsconfig.xml
2010-07-07 18:31:29 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs
2010-07-07 18:31:24 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Zone Labs
2010-07-07 18:30:22 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:30:10 0 d-----w- c:\windows\Internet Logs
2010-07-07 04:55:33 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-07-07 02:46:37 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Privacy Mantra 2.08
2010-06-24 15:47:06 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2010-06-24 15:40:14 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Bonjour
2010-06-24 07:02:26 99176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2010-06-24 07:02:26 49472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2010-06-24 07:02:26 297808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
2010-06-24 07:02:26 295264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
2010-06-24 07:02:26 1130824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2010-06-23 21:23:46 1696256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll
2010-06-23 21:23:45 4240384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll
2010-06-23 21:23:45 28672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-07-12 16:45:39 86016 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-07-12 16:45:39 51200 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-07-12 16:45:39 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-07-12 16:35:37 665600 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-07-12 15:52:29 37665 ----a-w- c:\windows\fonts\GlobalUserInterface.CompositeFont
2010-05-26 17:06:41 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2010-05-26 14:47:41 289792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-05-18 20:35:16 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2010-05-18 20:35:16 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2010-05-04 05:59:21 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-04 05:55:42 71680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-05-04 05:55:42 109056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-05-04 04:31:05 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2010-05-04 03:26:50 318 ----a-w- c:\users\coryma~1\appdata\roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-05-01 14:13:48 2037248 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-23 14:13:55 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2010-04-20 00:47:44 3062048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2008-01-21 02:43:21 174 --sha-w- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2009-10-15 15:29:01 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2009-10-15 18:27:04 16384 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\history\history.ie5\index.dat
2009-10-15 18:27:04 32768 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\temporary internet files\content.ie5\index.dat
2009-10-15 18:27:04 16384 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\cookies\index.dat
2009-10-15 18:27:04 245760 --sha-w- c:\windows\serviceprofiles\networkservice\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\ietldcache\index.dat
2010-04-15 00:01:42 32768 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\history\history.ie5\mshist012010041420100415\index.dat

============= FINISH: 4:23:01.99 ===============

Attached Files

#6 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

Good evening

So at this point you cannot log into windows at all?

Have you tried to boot into safe mode?

Boot into Safe Mode

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode.
  • If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power.
  • Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
  • Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
  • Ensure that the Safe Mode option is selected.
  • Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
  • Login on your usual account.

If you still cannot log into windows in safe mode try to do last known good configuration in the safe mode menu
let me know the outcome

Gringo

#7 Iceprism

Iceprism
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:21 PM

There's a problem in that when my computer starts to boot up, the only two options available are "Start Windows Normally" and "Launchup Repair" (or something like that), so it's impossible for me to start in safe mode. And before this problem existed, the Safe Mode option DID exist, but when I selected it, the same thing happened as when I select the normal startup option.

Thanks!

#8 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:24 PM

try the startup repair (Ithink that is what it is) It might get you going again

Gringo

#9 Iceprism

Iceprism
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2010 - 09:06 PM

It actually does get me going, but inconsistently. When it does finally work to where I can start up my computer, it'll only stay on for about a maximum 2 hours before it just restarts again, leading to the same problems. sad.gif

#10 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Hello

while it is on Please do The following.

It may be helpful for you to print out or take a copy of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.

:run combofix:
    Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully

Please continue as follows:
    • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
    • Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the report in your next post:

C:\ComboFix.txt

"information and logs"
    1. Log From Combofix
    2. let me know of any problems you may have had
    3. How is the computer doing now?

Gringo

#11 Iceprism

Iceprism
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:44 AM

I think this might have helped! I'm not sure what will happen, but:

1) ComboFix Log

ComboFix 10-07-19.02 - Cory Martin 07/20/2010 1:50.1.1 - x86
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3001.1362 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\users\Cory Martin\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
* Resident AV is active

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-06-20 to 2010-07-20 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-07-20 06:20 . 2010-07-20 06:20 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2010-07-19 02:21 . 2010-07-19 02:55 -------- d-----w- C:\from_old_computer
2010-07-19 02:18 . 2010-07-19 02:54 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Local\MigWiz
2010-07-19 02:12 . 2010-07-19 02:12 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\InstallShield
2010-07-19 02:12 . 2010-07-19 02:12 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\InstallShield
2010-07-19 02:10 . 2010-07-19 02:10 -------- d-----w- C:\OEM
2010-07-15 08:11 . 2010-07-15 08:11 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft ATS
2010-07-12 16:35 . 2010-07-12 16:37 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ca-ES
2010-07-12 16:35 . 2010-07-12 16:37 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\eu-ES
2010-07-12 16:35 . 2010-07-12 16:36 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\vi-VN
2010-07-12 04:00 . 2010-07-12 04:00 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\EventProviders
2010-07-12 03:24 . 2010-07-12 03:24 -------- d-----w- C:\found.000
2010-07-07 18:41 . 2010-07-07 18:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:34 . 2010-07-07 18:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:34 . 2010-04-05 20:00 910208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010-07-07 18:34 . 2010-04-05 20:00 221568 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\netio.sys
2010-07-07 18:34 . 2010-04-05 15:14 31232 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
2010-07-07 18:32 . 2010-06-23 17:51 69120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zlcomm.dll
2010-07-07 18:32 . 2010-06-23 17:51 103936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zlcommdb.dll
2010-07-07 18:32 . 2010-06-23 17:51 1238528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\zpeng25.dll
2010-07-07 18:31 . 2010-07-07 18:41 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs
2010-07-07 18:31 . 2010-05-15 20:30 457304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsdatant.sys
2010-07-07 18:31 . 2010-07-07 18:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Zone Labs
2010-07-07 18:30 . 2010-07-07 18:30 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\CheckPoint
2010-07-07 18:30 . 2010-07-20 05:35 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\Internet Logs
2010-07-07 04:55 . 2010-07-07 04:55 388096 ----a-r- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2010-07-07 04:55 . 2010-07-07 04:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-07-07 02:46 . 2010-07-07 02:46 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Privacy Mantra 2.08
2010-07-06 17:59 . 2010-07-06 23:28 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Local\kjolwxvsp
2010-06-30 01:34 . 2010-06-30 01:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Zune
2010-06-24 15:47 . 2010-06-24 15:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2010-06-24 15:40 . 2010-06-24 15:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Bonjour
2010-06-24 15:38 . 2010-06-24 15:38 72504 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 9.2.0.61\SetupAdmin.exe
2010-06-24 15:33 . 2010-06-24 15:33 71992 ----a-w- c:\programdata\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\Safari 5.33.16.0\SetupAdmin.exe
2010-06-24 07:02 . 2009-11-08 14:55 99176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
2010-06-24 07:02 . 2009-11-08 14:55 49472 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2010-06-24 07:02 . 2009-11-08 14:55 297808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
2010-06-24 07:02 . 2009-11-08 14:55 295264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
2010-06-24 07:02 . 2009-11-08 14:55 1130824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2010-06-23 21:23 . 2010-01-06 15:39 1696256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\gameux.dll
2010-06-23 21:23 . 2010-04-16 16:43 28672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\Apphlpdm.dll
2010-06-23 21:23 . 2010-04-16 14:39 4240384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\GameUXLegacyGDFs.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-19 02:10 . 2009-05-13 11:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield
2010-07-19 02:10 . 2009-03-31 23:56 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information
2010-07-17 23:12 . 2009-10-08 06:39 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\vlc
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Calendar
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 11:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Mail
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Sidebar
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Journal
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Collaboration
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Photo Gallery
2010-07-12 16:37 . 2006-11-02 12:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Defender
2010-07-12 16:35 . 2006-11-02 10:25 665600 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2010-07-07 18:41 . 2010-07-07 18:31 421442 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsconfig.xml
2010-07-07 02:50 . 2009-10-08 06:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent
2010-07-07 02:45 . 2009-10-08 06:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Privacy Mantra 2.07
2010-07-06 07:54 . 2009-10-08 06:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Safari
2010-07-01 07:49 . 2010-02-07 18:53 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\Skype
2010-07-01 05:30 . 2010-02-07 18:57 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\skypePM
2010-06-26 07:02 . 2009-04-08 08:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft.NET
2010-06-24 15:48 . 2009-10-08 06:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2010-06-24 15:47 . 2009-10-08 06:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Apple
2010-06-11 07:20 . 2009-04-08 08:08 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Microsoft Help
2010-06-05 17:53 . 2009-10-20 06:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-05-26 17:06 . 2010-06-11 04:54 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2010-05-26 14:47 . 2010-06-11 04:54 289792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-05-26 03:45 . 2010-05-26 03:45 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PC Suite
2010-05-26 03:45 . 2010-05-26 03:45 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\PC Suite
2010-05-26 03:45 . 2010-05-26 03:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Samsung
2010-05-26 03:44 . 2010-05-26 03:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\PC Connectivity Solution
2010-05-26 03:41 . 2010-05-26 03:41 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\Samsung
2010-05-24 06:19 . 2009-11-16 23:29 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PMB Files
2010-05-18 20:35 . 2010-05-18 20:35 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2010-05-18 20:35 . 2010-05-18 20:35 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2010-05-04 05:59 . 2010-06-11 04:53 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-04 05:55 . 2010-06-11 04:53 109056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesysprep.dll
2010-05-04 05:55 . 2010-06-11 04:53 71680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iesetup.dll
2010-05-04 04:31 . 2010-06-11 04:53 133632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieUnatt.exe
2010-05-04 03:26 . 2010-01-25 23:39 318 ----a-w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\wklnhst.dat
2010-05-01 14:13 . 2010-06-11 04:53 2037248 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-27 06:54 . 2009-10-29 16:22 1 ----a-w- c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\stamp.sys
2010-04-23 14:13 . 2010-05-25 17:17 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2009-07-14 00:16 . 2009-07-14 00:16 1044480 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\libdivx.dll
2009-07-14 00:16 . 2009-07-14 00:16 200704 ----a-w- c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\ssldivx.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\egisPSDP]
@="{30A0A3F6-38AC-4C53-BB8B-0D95238E25BA}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{30A0A3F6-38AC-4C53-BB8B-0D95238E25BA}]
2008-10-27 19:05 40496 ----a-w- c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\PSDProtect.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"WindowsWelcomeCenter"="oobefldr.dll" [2009-04-11 2153472]
"ehTray.exe"="c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe" [2008-01-21 125952]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2009-10-07 68856]
"Aim"="c:\program files\AIM\aim.exe" [2010-04-19 3972440]
"AutoStartNPSAgent"="c:\program files\Samsung\Samsung New PC Studio\NPSAgent.exe" [2009-03-05 98304]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"="c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY" [X]
"IAAnotif"="c:\program files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exe" [2009-02-12 186904]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2009-03-05 141848]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2009-03-05 173592]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2009-03-05 150552]
"RtHDVCpl"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe" [2009-04-11 7399968]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2009-02-06 1430824]
"LManager"="c:\program files\Launch Manager\LManager.exe" [2009-04-09 1071624]
"LanguageShortcut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe" [2009-03-31 62760]
"Acer ePower Management"="c:\program files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerTrayLauncher.exe" [2009-04-09 440864]
"ODDPwr"="c:\program files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPwr.exe" [2009-04-18 172032]
"EgisTecLiveUpdate"="c:\program files\EgisTec Egis Software Update\EgisUpdate.exe" [2008-10-27 199464]
"CarboniteSetupLite"="c:\program files\Carbonite\CarbonitePreinstaller.exe" [2009-01-09 294544]
"Acer Assist Launcher"="c:\program files\Acer\Acer Assist\launcher.exe" [2007-11-19 1261568]
"Acer Product Registration"="c:\program files\Acer\Acer Registration\ACE1.exe" [2007-11-26 3387392]
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (reboot)"="c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe" [2009-09-10 1312080]
"ThreatFire"="c:\program files\ThreatFire\TFTray.exe" [2010-01-14 378128]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-10-11 149280]
"UnlockerAssistant"="c:\program files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe" [2010-03-09 15872]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2010-03-18 421888]
"avgnt"="c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" [2010-03-02 282792]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2010-04-04 36272]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-06-09 976832]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2010-06-15 141624]
"Zune Launcher"="c:\program files\Zune\ZuneLauncher.exe" [2010-01-07 158448]
"ZoneAlarm Client"="c:\program files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe" [2010-06-23 1043968]
"ISW"="c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe" [2010-05-26 730600]
"OEM Upgrade DVD"="c:\oem\Upgrade Kit\DVDMainStart.Launcher.exe" [2009-09-24 410968]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"FlashPlayerUpdate"="c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10b.exe" [2009-02-03 240544]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WinDefend]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^ProgramData^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Acer VCM.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\Acer VCM.lnk.CommonStartup
backupExtension=.CommonStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Users^Cory Martin^AppData^Roaming^Microsoft^Windows^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk]
backup=c:\windows\pss\OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk.Startup
backupExtension=.Startup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe ARM]
2010-06-09 08:06 976832 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Adobe Reader Speed Launcher]
2010-04-04 05:42 36272 ----a-w- c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\BackupManagerTray]
2009-04-02 04:06 249600 ----a-w- c:\program files\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\BackupManagerTray.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\mwlDaemon]
2008-10-27 19:05 346672 ----a-w- c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\mwlDaemon.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Skype]
2009-10-09 18:11 25623336 ----a-r- c:\program files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Steam]
2010-03-05 16:26 1217872 ----a-w- c:\program files\Steam\steam.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\swg]
2009-10-07 06:19 68856 ----a-w- c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\WinampAgent]
2009-07-01 16:37 37888 ----a-w- c:\program files\Winamp\winampa.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Windows Defender]
2008-01-21 02:23 1008184 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Svc]
"VistaSp2"=hex(cool.gif:8a,b0,cd,84,e1,21,cb,01

R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-08 133104]
R3 b57nd60x;Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60x.sys [2008-01-21 179712]
R3 NTIBackupSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Backup Service;c:\program files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\BackupSvc.exe [2008-09-23 50424]
R3 vsdatant7;vsdatant7;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsdatant.win7.sys [x]
R3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\WPF\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-03-18 753504]
S0 TfFsMon;TfFsMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfFsMon.sys [2010-01-14 51984]
S0 TfSysMon;TfSysMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfSysMon.sys [2010-01-14 59664]
S2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [2010-02-24 135336]
S2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service;c:\program files\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2009-04-11 117256]
S2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service;c:\program files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\ePowerSvc.exe [2009-04-09 703008]
S2 FsUsbExService;FsUsbExService;c:\windows\system32\FsUsbExService.Exe [2009-02-19 233472]
S2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm Toolbar ISWKL;c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ISWKL.sys [2010-05-26 26352]
S2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc;c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe [2010-05-26 493032]
S2 mwlPSDFilter;mwlPSDFilter;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDFilter.sys [2008-10-09 19504]
S2 mwlPSDNServ;mwlPSDNServ;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDNServ.sys [2008-10-09 16432]
S2 mwlPSDVDisk;mwlPSDVDisk;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\mwlPSDVDisk.sys [2008-10-09 59952]
S2 MWLService;MyWinLocker Service;c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\\MWLService.exe [2008-10-27 306736]
S2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;c:\program files\NewTech Infosystems\Acer Backup Manager\IScheduleSvc.exe [2009-04-02 54528]
S2 NTISchedulerSvc;NTI Backup Now 5 Scheduler Service;c:\program files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\SchedulerSvc.exe [2008-09-23 144632]
S2 ODDPwrSvc;Acer ODD Power Service;c:\program files\Acer\Optical Drive Power Management\ODDPWRSvc.exe [2009-04-18 114688]
S2 RS_Service;Raw Socket Service;c:\program files\Acer\Acer VCM\RS_Service.exe [2009-02-05 237568]
S2 ThreatFire;ThreatFire;c:\program files\ThreatFire\TFService.exe service [x]
S2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service;c:\program files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
S3 FsUsbExDisk;FsUsbExDisk;c:\windows\system32\FsUsbExDisk.SYS [2009-02-19 36608]
S3 IntcHdmiAddService;Intel® High Definition Audio HDMI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IntcHdmi.sys [2008-09-22 112128]
S3 L1C;NDIS Miniport Driver for Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E Ethernet Controller;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C60x86.sys [2009-10-08 50176]
S3 TfNetMon;TfNetMon;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TfNetMon.sys [2010-01-14 33552]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*NewlyCreated* - ECACHE
*NewlyCreated* - FSUSBEXDISK
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-07-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-08 05:56]

2010-07-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2009-10-08 05:56]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
mStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=0409&s=2&o=vp32&d=0509&m=aspire_5810t
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zph0tmx7.default\
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - component: c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\TrustChecker\components\TrustCheckerMozillaPlugin.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\Google\Google Gears\Firefox\lib\ff36\gears.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}\components\NPComponent.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\TrustChecker\bin\npFFApi.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdnupdater2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Pando Networks\Media Booster\npPandoWebPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Media Player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\NPWLPG.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: network.protocol-handler.warn-external.dnupdate - falsec:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKCU-Run-svtivlhk - c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Local\kjolwxvsp\dpmpyjktssd.exe
HKLM-Run-NPSStartup - (no file)
SafeBoot-mcmscsvc
SafeBoot-MCODS
MSConfigStartUp-Aim6 - c:\program files\AIM6\aim6.exe
AddRemove-3A5DEFA413DDE699DBA6EBE0A63534ACA524D30F - c:\progra~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe
AddRemove-Eusing Free Registry Cleaner - c:\progra~1\EUSING~1\UNWISE.EXE
AddRemove-GameOS - c:\program files\GameOS\Uninst.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-20 02:21
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Services\ThreatFire]
"AlternateImagePath"=""
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\User Preferences]
@Denied: (2) (LocalSystem)
"88D7D0879DAB32E14DE5B3A805A34F98AFF34F5977"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,18,60,53,26,87,63,2f,42,82,f2,f7,\
"2D53CFFC5C1A3DD2E97B7979AC2A92BD59BC839E81"=hex:01,00,00,00,d0,8c,9d,df,01,15,
d1,11,8c,7a,00,c0,4f,c2,97,eb,01,00,00,00,18,60,53,26,87,63,2f,42,82,f2,f7,\

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0001\AllUserSettings]
@Denied: (A) (Users)
@Denied: (A) (Everyone)
@Allowed: (B 1 2 3 4 5) (S-1-5-20)
"BlindDial"=dword:00000000
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(616)
c:\program files\ThreatFire\TFWAH.dll

- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(676)
c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll
c:\program files\ThreatFire\TFWAH.dll

- - - - - - - > 'Explorer.exe'(4860)
c:\program files\ThreatFire\TfWah.dll
c:\program files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\Plugins\ISWSHEX.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\psdprotect.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\sysenv.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\mwlUI.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\GDIExtendCtrl.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\mwlOP.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\CryptoAPI.dll
c:\program files\EgisTec\MyWinLocker 3\x86\ShowErrMsg.dll
c:\program files\Acer\Acer PowerSmart Manager\SysHook.dll
c:\windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\BatMeter.dll
c:\windows\system32\QUtil.dll
c:\windows\system32\FunDisc.dll
c:\windows\system32\Wlanapi.dll
c:\windows\system32\WINHTTP.dll
c:\windows\system32\imapi2.dll
c:\windows\System32\QAgent.dll
c:\windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
Completion time: 2010-07-20 02:37:04
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-07-20 06:36

Pre-Run: 14,130,184,192 bytes free
Post-Run: 14,264,713,216 bytes free

Current=1 Default=1 Failed=0 LastKnownGood=1 Sets=1,2,3,4,5,6,7
- - End Of File - - 2E30479553E198433A9C2C07481E3404

2) Aside from Avira randomly popping up while ComboFix was running because it detected a threat, everything seemed to run smoothly.

3) The computer: well, so far, so good. It hasn't restarted.

I will let you know if any problems arise. If they do, I'm sure it will happen tonight.

#12 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:53 AM

Greetings

Good That cleaned up some bad guys but I see some other stuff that we need to go after, so I want you to run this custom script for me.

:Run CFScript:

Open Notepad and copy/paste the text in the box into the window:

CODE
Folder::
c:\users\Cory Martin\AppData\Local\kjolwxvsp

DDS::

Save it to your desktop as CFScript.txt

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe

This will let ComboFix run again.
Restart if you have to.
Save the produced logfile to your desktop.

Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

"information and logs"
    1. report from Combofix
    2. let me know of any problems you may have had
    3. How is the computer doing now after running the script?

Gringo

#13 Iceprism

Iceprism
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:59 PM

I am posting this from another computer.

I started running the script, and everything was working fine. I fell asleep, and when I awoke, the computer was doing the same thing it was doing before: restarting itself repeatedly. So, I'm not sure if the script finished, and then it restarted or if it restarted while ComboFix was running.

I'm currently at the point where I'm waiting for it to magically start up normally. This could take a long time.

#14 gringo_pr

gringo_pr

Bleepin Gringo

• Malware Response Team
  • 136,772 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2010 - 04:31 PM

Hello Iceprism

something is very wronge with this computer and not just the malware issues there is something going on with the computer itself

Somebody needs to work on this computer from a hands on point of view where they can check the hardware and other things, I think it would be best if you took this computer into a shop and have them look at it.

Gringo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users