Ok. We don't have to recur to an external environment. Booting in Safe Mode with Networking, follow these steps:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.
to your Desktop
- Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
- OTL should now start. Change the following settings
- Change Drivers to All
- Change Standard Registry to All
- Under File Scans, change File age to 30
- Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt (first run only). These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Please post the contents of these files in your next reply.
Edited by elise025, 11 July 2010 - 03:57 PM.
Moved as requested ~ Elise
No request for help throughout private messaging will be attended.
If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware!