Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Search Redirect with also added install problems

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Dazmoxon

Dazmoxon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:51 PM

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:24 AM

Operating system : Windows XP SP3
Internet browser : IE8

Using AVG Virus checker
Malwarebytes
Spybot
RKill

Hi guys first post on this site, i generally troll the boards looking for a solution and through your advice can fix my own problems but after an hour im at a loss so i am asking for assistance :thumbsup:.

It seems i have picked up this annoying redirect problem i see a lot of people posting, but i also have the problem that any software that i have installed which might help me rectify the problem will not load. eg Malwarebytes , Spybot . Using Rkill crashes my intellipoint mouse and shuts down AVG tray.

It started by a desktop crash that came up with the error RUNDLL E1884.dll , and i managed to solve that problem with Autorun. Following that i had my windows registration screen come up again which has since vanished.

So i am now left with the website redirect problem. I use internet explorer 8, and clicking on websites in my yahoo search engine will bring up a new tab directing me to a google website, also, i cannot download any software that may help me fix my computer , as my browser says that the websites are either down or i have no connection (even though i am clearly typing away here :flowers:)

** Have ran windows in safe mode with networking, i managed to run malwarebytes on my installed version which isnt the most current , and it wouldnt let me update , found 6 malware problems which i deleted, restarted in normal mode, problem remains **

Thanks in advance

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users