Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TrojanSpy-win32.bro found: Google/firefox redirect problem-HELP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bridgett

Bridgett

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:25 AM

Hello everyone! I am new here and I have a problem. smile.gif

I was unable to connect to the internet recently, all my ports were closed, windows firewall was greyed out (disabled) and I couldnt do anything. I took my computer to GeekSquad (Best Buy) and had them fix it. Well, I get home and everytime now I go to google, search something, then click on the link it takes me to random webpages.

So far I have downloaded something called tdsskiller and found this website along with one called Kaspersky Online Scanner which I just started running (and it looks like I have about 4 hours of scanning left) and already it found something called: TrojanSpy-win32.bro and I still am having google firefox redirect issues.

Please help me! What do I need to do and ill do it- thank you in advance!

thumbup.gif

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:46 AM

Hello Bridgett

Hello, and welcome.gif to the Malware Removal forum! My online alias is Blade Zephon, or Blade for short, and I will be assisting you with your malware issues!

First thing I have to say is, if I were you I would call best buy and ask for some sort of compensation. . . because they most definitely did not solve your problem.

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

Before we begin cleaning your machine, I'd like to lay out some guidelines for us to follow while we are working together.
  • I will be assisting you with your malware issues. This may or may not resolve other problems you are having with your computer. If you are still having problems after your machine has been determined clean, I will be glad to direct you to the proper forum for assistance.
  • Even if things appear better, that does not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions until I give you the all clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that all the malware has been removed. If a piece of the infection is left, it can regenerate and reinfect your machine.
  • Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
  • I ask that you please refrain from running tools other than those I suggest to you while I am cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. If you act independently it will cause changes to your system that I will not be aware of, which will make the process of cleaning the machine a much slower and more difficult process. Additionally, some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
  • Please perform all steps in the order received. If you are unsure or confused about any instructions I give you, you should ask me to clarify before doing anything. Additionally, if you run into any problems while carrying out instructions, you should STOP and reply back here explaining what happened.
  • After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed. If you need additional time, that is perfectly alright; you just need to let us know beforehand. smile.gif

Please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO, then use the following settings for a more complete scan.
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive (typically C:\)
    • Show All (don't miss this one)
  • Then click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
  • Once done click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.log" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop, and copy/paste its contents in your nextreply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

~Blade

In your next reply, please include the following:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt
GMER.log

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!

#3 Bridgett

Bridgett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

wow thank you!

I have downloaded and run DDS and a DDS.txt and Attach.txt popped up, which are still up, but i accidentally closed the box telling me what to do with them sad.gif

Do i copy/paste those 2 logs into this thread?

DDS.txt

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Jerry at 8:54:18.35 on Sat 07/03/2010
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_20
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1022.93 [GMT -5:00]

FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection *disabled* {990F9400-4CEE-43EA-A83A-D013ADD8EA6E}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\bin\btwdins.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logitech\Bluetooth\LBTSERV.EXE
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\SetPoint\LBTWiz.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaanotif.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\DMXLauncher.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\Iaantmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\CAL\CALMAIN.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\cli.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Jerry\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uSearch Page = hxxp://www.google.com
uURLSearchHooks: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - No File
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar BHO: {a3bc75a2-1f87-4686-aa43-5347d756017c} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {ccc7a320-b3ca-4199-b1a6-9f516dd69829} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
TB: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - No File
TB: {D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "c:\program files\yahoo!\messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
uRun: [DellSupport] "c:\program files\dell support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] "stsystra.exe"
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Reboot] "c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbam.exe" /runcleanupscript
mRun: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] "c:\windows\KHALMNPR.EXE"
mRun: [Logitech BT Wizard] LBTWiz.exe -silent
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] "c:\progra~1\common~1\instal~1\update~1\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
mRun: [IAAnotif] "c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\Iaanotif.exe"
mRun: [googletalk] "c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe" /autostart
mRun: [ehTray] "c:\windows\ehome\ehtray.exe"
mRun: [DMXLauncher] "c:\program files\dell\media experience\DMXLauncher.exe"
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
mRun: [ATICCC] "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\cli.exe" runtime -Delay
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\mi1933~1\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Send to &Bluetooth Device... - c:\program files\widcomm\bluetooth software\btsendto_ie_ctx.htm
DPF: {231B1C6E-F934-42A2-92B6-C2FEFEC24276} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\yucconfig.dll
DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} - c:\program files\yahoo!\common\Yinsthelper.dll
DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} - hxxp://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/ultrashim.cab
DPF: {BDBDE413-7B1C-4C68-A8FF-C5B2B4090876} - hxxp://www.charter.net/files/charter/securitysuite/fscax.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_20-windows-i586.cab
Handler: avgsecuritytoolbar - {F2DDE6B2-9684-4A55-86D4-E255E237B77C} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\IEToolbar.dll
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Notify: AtiExtEvent - Ati2evxx.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
Notify: GoToAssist - c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
Notify: LBTWlgn - c:\program files\common files\logitech\bluetooth\LBTWlgn.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\windows\system32\0051.DLL
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
SecurityProviders: msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll,
LSA: Notification Packages = :\windows\system32\srr

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\jerry\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\t3u9ibc1.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Ask.com
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - www.google.com
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 4
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils2.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils3.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\IGeared_tavgp_xputils35.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\toolbar\firefox\avg@igeared\components\xpavgtbapi.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\canon\zoombrowser ex\program\NPCIG.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npunagi2.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\viewpoint\viewpoint media player\npViewpoint.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0015-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
FF - user.js: yahoo.homepage.dontask - truec:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2010-7-2 216400]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2010-7-2 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2010-7-2 243024]

============== File Associations ===============

scrfile="%1" %*

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-07-03 02:58:23 0 d-----w- c:\program files\CCleaner
2010-07-03 02:52:15 0 d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\jerry\IECompatCache
2010-07-03 02:51:06 0 d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\jerry\PrivacIE
2010-07-03 02:48:55 0 d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\jerry\IETldCache
2010-07-03 02:46:43 0 d-----w- c:\windows\ie8updates
2010-07-03 02:45:43 0 dc-h--w- c:\windows\ie8
2010-07-03 02:40:30 599040 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:30 55296 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:29 12800 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpshims.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:27 743424 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:26 247808 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieproxy.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:26 1985536 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:24 11076096 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
2010-07-03 02:40:13 41984 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iecompat.dll
2010-07-03 02:18:34 294912 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msctf.dll
2010-07-02 11:32:32 12536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-07-02 11:32:30 243024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-07-02 11:32:25 216400 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2010-07-02 11:32:12 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-07-02 11:32:10 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\AVG Security Toolbar
2010-07-02 11:29:51 0 d-----w- c:\program files\AVG
2010-07-02 11:29:37 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\avg9
2010-07-02 11:23:46 411368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2010-07-02 11:23:05 0 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\wupd.dat
2010-07-02 11:22:52 37376 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\0051.DLL
2010-07-02 11:22:50 43776 ---ha-w- c:\windows\system32\wexe.exe
2010-07-02 11:16:46 37376 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\0049.DLL
2010-06-27 22:31:20 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-07-03 02:34:44 360320 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2010-05-23 02:13:44 2082 ----a-w- c:\docume~1\jerry\applic~1\wklnhst.dat
2010-05-06 10:41:53 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:53 916480 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:52 611840 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mstime.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:52 5950976 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:52 206848 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\occache.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:52 1209344 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:51 25600 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:50 184320 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
2010-05-06 10:41:48 387584 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedkcs32.dll
2010-05-05 13:30:57 173056 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
2010-05-02 05:56:34 1850880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-05-02 05:56:34 1850880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
2010-04-20 05:51:20 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-04-20 05:51:20 285696 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\atmfd.dll
2010-04-06 09:52:46 2462720 ------w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\WMVCore.dll
2010-01-12 01:24:39 88 -csh--r- c:\windows\system32\B100033AF1.sys
2010-01-12 01:24:44 2516 -csha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys

============= FINISH: 8:58:12.20 ===============

Attach.txt

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01)

Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Boot Device: \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Install Date: 12/28/2006 5:27:54 PM
System Uptime: 7/3/2010 3:31:33 AM (5 hours ago)

Motherboard: Dell Inc. | | 0WG864
Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz | Microprocessor | 2128/1066mhz
Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz | Microprocessor | 2128/1066mhz

==== Disk Partitions =========================

C: is FIXED (NTFS) - 228 GiB total, 207.13 GiB free.
D: is CDROM ()

==== Disabled Device Manager Items =============

==== System Restore Points ===================

No restore point in system.

==== Installed Programs ======================

Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
Adobe Reader 7.0.8
AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
AOLIcon
ATI Catalyst Control Center
ATI Display Driver
Auslogics BoostSpeed
Auslogics Disk Defrag
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder
Auslogics Registry Cleaner
AVG Free 9.0
Bejeweled 2 Deluxe
Canon Camera Access Library
Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk 40-46 Software Starter Guide
CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Internet Library for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon MovieEdit Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Personal Printing Guide
Canon PowerShot A1100 IS Camera User Guide
Canon Utilities CameraWindow
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC
Canon Utilities CameraWindow DC_DV 6 for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities MyCamera
Canon Utilities MyCamera DC
Canon Utilities PhotoStitch
Canon Utilities RemoteCapture Task for ZoomBrowser EX
Canon Utilities ZoomBrowser EX
Canon ZoomBrowser EX Memory Card Utility
CCleaner
CleanUp!
Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem
Corel Snapfire Plus
Critical Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB959772)
Dell CinePlayer
Dell Driver Reset Tool
Dell Support 3.2.1
Digital Content Portal
Digital Line Detect
Documentation & Support Launcher
Driver Installer
Games, Music, & Photos Launcher
GemMaster Mystic
Google Talk (remove only)
GoToAssist 8.0.0.514
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 10 (KB903157)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB888795)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB891593)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB895961)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB899337)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB899510)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB902841)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB909394)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
IrfanView (remove only)
Java Auto Updater
Java™ 6 Update 20
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB887998)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB930494)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB953295)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB979904)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Works
Mini Calculator
Modem Helper
Motorola Driver Installation
Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 and SOAP Toolkit 3.0
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB973686)
NetWaiting
Nokia Connectivity Adapter Cable DKU-5
Otto
Samsung PC Studio
SearchAssist
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB936782)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937143)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938127)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB939653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB942615)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944533)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB947864)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958470)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB963027)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969897)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971032)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
SetPoint
Sonic Activation Module
Sonic Encoders
Sonic Update Manager
Symantec KB-DocID:2003093015493306
System Requirements Lab
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982632)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB910393)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB913800)
Update for Windows Media Player 10 (KB926251)
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB925720)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
Update for Windows XP (KB932823-v3)
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)
Update for Windows XP (KB942840)
Update for Windows XP (KB946627)
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
Update for Windows XP (KB976749)
Update for Windows XP (KB978207)
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
URL Assistant
Viewpoint Media Player
WebFldrs XP
WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software
WildTangent Web Driver
Windows Imaging Component
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 10
Windows Media Player 10 Hotfix [See EmeraldQFE2 for more information]
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890927
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB908246
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB973768
Windows XP Service Pack 3
Yahoo! Messenger

==== Event Viewer Messages From Past Week ========

7/2/2010 6:37:27 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Background Intelligent Transfer Service service to connect.
7/2/2010 6:37:27 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
7/2/2010 6:07:24 AM, error: PlugPlayManager [11] - The device Root\LEGACY_SSIDRV\0000 disappeared from the system without first being prepared for removal.
7/2/2010 6:07:24 AM, error: PlugPlayManager [11] - The device Root\LEGACY_SSHRMD\0000 disappeared from the system without first being prepared for removal.
7/2/2010 6:07:24 AM, error: PlugPlayManager [11] - The device Root\LEGACY_SSFS0BBC\0000 disappeared from the system without first being prepared for removal.
7/2/2010 6:07:18 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Webroot Client Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
7/2/2010 6:07:17 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).
6/28/2010 9:04:34 AM, error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service terminated with the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.
6/27/2010 5:58:45 PM, error: ssidrv [26] -
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The COM+ System Application service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 4 time(s).
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7034] - The COM+ System Application service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The COM+ System Application service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 5000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7031] - The COM+ System Application service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 1000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7022] - The Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service hung on starting.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Workstation service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Wireless Zero Configuration service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Windows Time service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Windows Management Instrumentation service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Windows Audio service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Upload Manager service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Themes service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Telephony service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Task Scheduler service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the System Restore Service service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Shell Hardware Detection service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Server service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Secondary Logon service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Routing and Remote Access service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Network Location Awareness (NLA) service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Network Connections service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Logical Disk Manager service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the HID Input Service service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Help and Support service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Fast User Switching Compatibility service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Error Reporting Service service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Distributed Link Tracking Client service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the DHCP Client service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Cryptographic Services service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the COM+ Event System service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7009] - Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the Automatic Updates service to connect.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service depends on the Network Connections service which failed to start because of the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The System Event Notification service depends on the COM+ Event System service which failed to start because of the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Remote Access Connection Manager service depends on the Telephony service which failed to start because of the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Computer Browser service depends on the Workstation service which failed to start because of the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7001] - The Canon Camera Access Library 8 service depends on the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) service which failed to start because of the following error: After starting, the service hung in a start-pending state.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Workstation service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Wireless Zero Configuration service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Windows Time service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Windows Audio service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Upload Manager service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Themes service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Telephony service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Task Scheduler service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The System Restore Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Server service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Routing and Remote Access service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Network Location Awareness (NLA) service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Network Connections service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Logical Disk Manager service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The HID Input Service service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Help and Support service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Fast User Switching Compatibility service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Distributed Link Tracking Client service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The DHCP Client service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Cryptographic Services service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The COM+ Event System service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:48:08 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Automatic Updates service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
6/27/2010 5:47:51 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service winmgmt with arguments "" in order to run the server: {8BC3F05E-D86B-11D0-A075-00C04FB68820}
6/27/2010 5:46:35 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server: {BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}
6/27/2010 5:45:10 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}
6/27/2010 5:44:39 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service wuauserv with arguments "" in order to run the server: {E60687F7-01A1-40AA-86AC-DB1CBF673334}
6/27/2010 5:43:49 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service helpsvc with arguments "" in order to run the server: {833E4010-AFF7-4AC3-AAC2-9F24C1457BCE}
6/27/2010 5:43:13 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1053" attempting to start the service netman with arguments "" in order to run the server: {BA126AD1-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}
6/27/2010 5:38:12 PM, error: DCOM [10005] - DCOM got error "%1058" attempting to start the service LiveUpdate with arguments "" in order to run the server: {03E0E6C2-363B-11D3-B536-00902771A435}
6/27/2010 5:27:55 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7023] - The Computer Browser service terminated with the following error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.
6/27/2010 5:24:28 PM, error: Service Control Manager [7000] - The Upload Manager service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process.

==== End Of File ===========================

#4 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:32 AM

Hello.

Do i copy/paste those 2 logs into this thread?

Exactly. . . you did perfectly thumbup2.gif

Don't forget to run GMER as well smile.gif

Will wait for the last log.

~Blade

animinionsmalltext.gif
If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Follow us on Twitter!

#5 Bridgett

Bridgett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:38 AM

I am running GMER now smile.gif

ALso- I cannot find or locate my VOLUME. I went to Control Panel>sound and it says it cannot be found- weird.

#6 Bridgett

Bridgett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 10:47 AM

ok just an update- GMER is still running, has been for the last hour, and I just hopped on this upstairs computer and took a pic of the computer it is running on and here is a pic of what it has found so far- once it finishes I will post the full report.

Does this show anything?

#7 Bridgett

Bridgett
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

ok here is the GMER log:

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-03 12:11:59
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: r7b19qrr.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Jerry\LOCALS~1\Temp\pxtdapow.sys

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys section is writeable [0xF632E000, 0x1A3F84, 0xE8000020]

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp avgtdix.sys (AVG Network connection watcher/AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat A0BDBC8A

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltMgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- Registry - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 2
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 7
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 35
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 4
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 4
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 4
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceType 7
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\control\Class\{4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\Properties@DeviceCharacteristics 256
Reg HKLM\SYSTEM\controlset002\Services\MRxDAV\EncryptedDirectories@

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

#8 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hello.

Download Combofix from any of the links below but rename it to renamed.exe before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • VERY IMPORTANT: Disable all running antivirus, antimalware and firewall programs as they may interfere with the proper running of ComboFix. Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. NOTE: This list is not all-inclusive. If yours is not listed and you do not know how to disable it, please ask.
  • Double click on renamed.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply

A word of warning: Neither I nor sUBs are responsible for any damage you may have caused your machine by running ComboFix on your own.
This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

~Blade

In your next reply, please include the following:
ComboFix log

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

#9 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

Are you still there?

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

#10 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,796 posts
  •  

Posted 14 July 2010 - 10:21 AM

Due to lack of feedback, this topic is now Closed

~Blade

Edited by Blade Zephon, 14 July 2010 - 10:21 AM.

animinionsmalltext.gif
Follow us on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users