Hello, My names Syler and I will be helping you to solve your malware issues.
Please note we are very busy, so if I don't hear from you within 5 days the topic will be closed, If you have
since resolved your issues I would appreciate if you would let me no so I can close this topic.We need to create an OTL Report
- Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
- Also click the "LOP check" and "Purity check" checkboxes.
Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following bold text.
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
- Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zip Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double click on Gmer to run it.
- Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.
- Untick the following boxes on the right side of the Gmer screen.
- Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
- If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
- Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.
Then please post back here with the following logs:
- Gmer log