Plugging into a USB doesn't do anything other than make the power light blink. Plugging into a wall outlet turns the CREATIVE flash screen/intro on and lights everything up, then everything goes dead and the battery icon is blinking in the top right, only it's red instead of green.
Is it safe to assume that Windows Explorer just murdered my mp3 player?
EDIT-Turning it "on" while plugged into the wall outlet actually made it "rebuild" itself. It's now back to the same song that was playing before I turned it off to upgrade the firmware. However, that same battery icon (empty flashing battery that is red instead of the normal green) is there. I'm going to be guardedly optimistic here and hope that all is good and it just needs a long charge.
Edited by tsquared56, 01 July 2010 - 07:43 PM.