Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to trace a Server busy message on a wks

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 youseeisee

youseeisee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:20 AM

Folks would anyone be willing to share how you would trace a "server busy message dialog". We have been plauged with this message for 2 years and neither our out sourced IT or app support people can help.

I have googled this message and its a very well known windows issue that has 100's of symptomatic varients and can be very stealth as we have found out. We have a 60 wks LAN single subnet. The message only occurs on our CAD computers. The CAD software it normally occus in is called Solid Edge very similar to solid works. All we get is the blame game. No solution....

Can anyone share there experiences and solutions?

Cheer

Phil

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 01 July 2010 - 02:52 AM

Your Problem could be in TOO many Temporary Files?

I am not sure if this may Help, but it certainly will not hurt your System. It is quite free and takes up no space and easy to use. It is Called Clean Up and goes through and finds Temporary Files that Windows makes for most Applications, when they are used. Including Printing, Browsing on the Net, particularly CAD, and just about every thing Windows does.

Try it? It may just Help? If not at least I tried? I do know that it is very Safe, as I have used it for many years on many Compurers with excellent results. This is certainly NOT Spam.

http://www.stevengould.org/index.php?optio...5&Itemid=69

Ray.

Edited by Drovers Dog, 01 July 2010 - 02:53 AM.

What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users