Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NOD is blocking unknown IP adress access all the time, IE redirects google

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jtica

jtica

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:23 PM

I have HP compaq 6720s Intel core duo t7250 2ghz 1mb RAM, win xp sp3, NOD32 3.0 updated, Spybot search and destroy 1.6.2. updates, spyblaster 4.2. (i should update it). IE8.0.

I have accidently clicked on a weird e-mail message and after that computed started to redirect web pages and NOD32 is constantly reporting that some weird web pages and or IP addresses are trying to connect to my computer. Google is redirecting all antivirus web pages to something else.

I have run spybot and nothing. Then I have run NOD32 and daonol.g and IRCbot were deleted, but computer still redirects web pages and NOD32 constantly reports that some web pages are trying to connect to my comp.

I have tried system restore to the date before I oppened that e-mail and nothing happened.

HELP IS WELCOMED? Should I run combofix? or daonolfix? or something else?

The worst thing is that I am on a trip far from home and I cannor reinstall windows since I have to use comp all the time on the business trip.

Joe

Edited by Orange Blossom, 01 July 2010 - 08:46 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users