Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings All!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IndiGenus

IndiGenus

Anti-Malware Buddha

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

Hi everyone I've been a member here forever but have never posted. :thumbsup: Thought I'd just say hi. I'm a Malware removal helper in a few of the more well known forums. Let me know if you'd like any help here.

Regards,
Dave
IndiGenus

The help you receive here is free, but if you would like to help me continue the fight against Malware then Posted Image

"To find perfect composure in the midst of change is to find ourselves in nirvana."

Suzuki Roshi

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Over 5 years without a post. That might be some kind of record. :flowers:

But we're glad to have you hear.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

Greetings IndiGenus, Welcome to the forum. Certainly there is always room for another Malware Removal Team member. Please contact Grinler and let him know you are willing and available to help out in the malware removal forum. :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#4 IndiGenus

IndiGenus

Anti-Malware Buddha

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 115 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:43 AM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Over 5 years without a post. That might be some kind of record. :flowers:

But we're glad to have you hear.

Yes, that's a long time. Who knows how many times I've researched through the threads in here though.

Great to be here to, thanks.
Dave

Greetings IndiGenus, Welcome to the forum. Certainly there is always room for another Malware Removal Team member. Please contact Grinler and let him know you are willing and available to help out in the malware removal forum. :trumpet:

Thanks Pandy, I'll do that.
Dave
IndiGenus

The help you receive here is free, but if you would like to help me continue the fight against Malware then Posted Image

"To find perfect composure in the midst of change is to find ourselves in nirvana."

Suzuki Roshi

#5 Galadriel

Galadriel

Bleepin Elf

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 AM

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:11 AM

Hey Dave, nice to see you here! Welcome to BC-Land! :thumbsup:
I cemna prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel
'The avatar is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

Phear teh ceiling cat, for he is roofkittehd! - Basement Cat

I'm a Bleeping Folder, are you? - Join BC in the fight against diseases - Click here
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users