Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey Np, I Could Get Lost In 31 Pages Here : )

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sam8988378

sam8988378

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:05 PM

:) I never know what to write in intros that won't sound like a contestant on a game show. I always think people's true selves will emerge in the space of time (if you are at all inclined to go :thumbsup: not another new age person, go right ahead. The real new age people who know me go :flowers: ). I've had a computer/internet access since '96, and, like a person whose 1st car is secondhand, I've learned to fix some things. Even was suckered into a fast food programming school for a couple of months :trumpet: which I learned nonlinear thinkers should avoid.
At present I live in a stasis field, but have lived elsewhere, and hope to do so again.
Likes: dogs, sci-fi, colors, driving fast, houseplants, road trips, dancing, alt music (all forms), twilight, jewelry, smart people, surprises, funnystuff, camping, freeware (impressed and grateful), outdoor concerts, the emoticons on this site :P!
Dislikes: :inlove::huh: (darn, the flame won't reach), MS help, the color pink, tooltips, food shopping, fur (on people not animals), housework, the passive-aggressive, all things dental, people who arrive early, the present political administration, the archdiocese of NY, drivers who don't signal, NYC fascist nonsmoking bar policy & sneaky Bloomberg(reformed smoker), who muscled it through.

See? Aren't you sorry you asked for an intro? :cool:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 15 October 2005 - 03:36 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, sam8988378.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:28 AM

After all that introduction, all I can write is welcome to this great user community. I am sure we will all get to know you even more as you participate in the forums.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:35 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! sam8988378.
You'll fit right in with our friendly and humours members.

Good Luck,
yano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users