Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blank screen on load up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 noobwers

noobwers

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

esterday my computer was working fine i turned it off and this morning when i turned it open i got a blank screen with my wallpaper i could do ctrl alt del and everything works. i noticed that explorer.exe is gone and everytime i try to open a file it tells me what program to open it with.... i was wondering whats wrong with my computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:00 PM

Can you boot up in safe mode?

#3 falmida

falmida

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 29 June 2010 - 03:32 AM

try to open in safe mode, if its working, then go the recent updated software or installed programes and uninstall it. elase when it is blank screen with wall paper, press Ctr+Alt+Del and go to task manager and look for any unusal programes are working, if so, please close it, may be it will workout. have a nice day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users