Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BSOD KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 crazitaco

crazitaco

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 PM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:49 PM

hello im new :flowers:
my dad's computer got blue screen of death, while he was turning it off. he said he hasn't changed anything
here's the error code:

KERNAL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR
blah blah blah
*** STOP: 0X00000077 (0XC000000E, 0XC000000E,0X00000000, 0X15236000)
Beginning dump of physical memory

it won't boot into safe mode either, its probably OD'd :thumbsup:
i googled the whole code and there were no search results...halp!

Edited by crazitaco, 27 June 2010 - 10:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 AM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hi -
Please read this Micrisoft Support entry - It will give you steps to take and explain the error -

Thank You -

#3 bluekey

bluekey

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:54 AM

If it happens often, you should probably get it check out with the experts here. It could very well be a malware.

Just sharing my experience here...

I've got that a couple of times in my previous computer and if i'm not wrong the computer would blackout after the physical dumping of memory is complete. It was a slightly stubborn problem but was able to remove it thanks to one of friends help. It seems to be hiding in win32 system files and evade anti-virus program. Tricky little fella, it is.

Hopefully you could resolve it soon. :thumbsup:

Cheers
bluekey

#4 crazitaco

crazitaco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:45 AM

If it happens often, you should probably get it check out with the experts here. It could very well be a malware.

Just sharing my experience here...

I've got that a couple of times in my previous computer and if i'm not wrong the computer would blackout after the physical dumping of memory is complete. It was a slightly stubborn problem but was able to remove it thanks to one of friends help. It seems to be hiding in win32 system files and evade anti-virus program. Tricky little fella, it is.

Hopefully you could resolve it soon. :thumbsup:

Cheers
bluekey

well, atleast the computer doesn't complete the physical memory dump, but what bothers me is that i can't get on safemode. and it bluescreened when he was turning it off. why would it do that ? i do think he had an antivirus program that wasn't working correctly, so maybe it is a virus. he took his computer to work to have it looked at so, i guess there is nothing i could do at the moment. thanks for you're help guys, i appreciate it :trumpet: if they don't manage to fix it, ill be back :flowers:

Edited by crazitaco, 28 June 2010 - 07:47 AM.

#5 crazitaco

crazitaco
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

my dad took it to the shop, and they said the hard drive is physically broken, probably because he's had it for a while.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users