Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware or something

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nick21861

nick21861

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 11:18 AM

My computer has recently been experiencing problems with my internet. When I use search engines and click on their links i get redirected to random web sites. Random Web sites have also been popping up randomly more recently. I have norton anti virus already installed and I have run malwarebytes which has deleted a few bugs but i still have this problem. Should I run a combofix?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 terry63

terry63

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:07 PM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

Try this and see if it works; first download and install superantispyware you may have to do this on another computer if you can't on the infected computer. You might be able to download it to a USB memory stick. Once you have all this installed, restart your computer and just before it boots into windows start pressing the F8 key, from there scroll down and select safe mode. Now run all your antivirus, suuperantispyware, malwarebytes from here. This should catch alot of bugs and you will be able to get rid of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users