Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google redirect and Safe Mode issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wububu10

wububu10

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 PM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:59 AM

Help!

I am being redirected when I click on certain Google Links such as rogue.antivirussuite or trojan.fraudpack (which turned up through a Malware Bytes scan).

Also, my computer won't let me boot up in safe mode.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 terry63

terry63

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

1. Download the last version of Loaris Trojan Remover to clear (not infected) computer and install it
2. Update the virus database
3. Copy whole folder c:\Program Files\Loaris\Trojan Remover to your memory stick
4. Rename “ltr.exe” to “iexplore.exe”
5. Move memory stick to infected PC and run iexplore.exe from “Trojan Remover” folder

Loaris Trojan Remover
The screenshot above displaying all the threats that Loaris Trojan Remover found. Please note that the infections found on your computer may be different than what is shown here.

For restore your Internet connection:

1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
Internet Options
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
Internet Options - Lan Settings
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Internet Options -Proxy Server

As you might have foreseen, Antivirus Suite is not a lonely walker in the empty space. In contrary, it has multiple ties with other rogues so that complex malware removal is the best way to get rid of Antivirus Suite. In addition, if you remove Antivirus Suite automatically, you get life-time protection from malware aggression:

Antivirus Suite automatical remover
Antivirus Suite manual removal guide:

Delete Antivirus Suite files:
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe

Delete Antivirus Suite registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users