Welcome to Bleeping Computer
. My name is m0le
and I will be helping you with your log.
- Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. You can subscribe by clicking the Options box to the right of your topic title and selecting Track This Topic.
- Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.
- Please reply to this post so I know you are there.
The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.
Let's get a bit more information
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HEREAnd
Please download DeFogger
to your desktop
Double click DeFogger
to run the tool.
- The application window will appear
- Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
- Click Yes to continue
- A 'Finished!' message will appear
- Click OK
- DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable
which will appear on your desktop.Then
Please download GMER
from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
- GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
- If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
- Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
- Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
- Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.