Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't access McAfee update, Firefox update, Flash update, iTunes store, IE, etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#1 muffym

muffym

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:32 PM

I thought I cleaned up some malware that hit my computer last week, but it seems that there is still something on there. I would appreciate any help anyone could give.

When trying to access McAfee update, an "Update Error" occurs saying, "An error occurred while updating. Please reinstall these programs: McAfee Virus Scan Plus."

Also when trying to access Firefox update it says "Update server not found (check your internet connection)"

When Adobe Flash plugin tries to update it says that I need to check my internet connection, and though I can access the internet, I cannot get the update to download.

When in iTunes, I cannot access the iTunes store nor can I download any of my podcasts.

When I try to use Internet Explorer, it says Internet explorer cannot display this page for any website I try to access, but Firefox seems to work.

Malwarebytes and SpyBot scans run clean.

It seems that I have something similar to what was posted about in: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228041/infected-by-something-but-dont-know-what/ and http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/227207/cant-access-security-site-no-cmd-prompt-help/

I have attached my hijackthis log

I would appreciate any help you could provide.

Thank you.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 01 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

And

Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
  • The application window will appear
  • Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers
  • Click Yes to continue
  • A 'Finished!' message will appear
  • Click OK
  • DeFogger will now ask to reboot the machine - click OK
IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.

Then

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:31 AM

m0le,

Thank you for helping me with my problem.

I have attached the DDS and Attach files as requested.

When I ran defogger, it did not ask me to restart so I did that manually.

When I ran gmer the first time, my computer would not register anything I clicked so I had to cut the power to the computer to get it to turn off and restart, where it would work again. The second and third time I tried gmer, I got a blue screen with text that restarted my computer. I ran it again in safe mode and here are the results.

GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-02 07:13:23
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Running: uoobcvwt.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Martha\LOCALS~1\Temp\pwroipod.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB) ZwCreateKey [0xF766787E]
SSDT Lbd.sys (Boot Driver/Lavasoft AB) ZwSetValueKey [0xF7667BFE]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tos_sps32.sys section is writeable [0xBA64C480, 0x3C939, 0xE8000020]
.dsrt C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tos_sps32.sys unknown last section [0xBA68D900, 0x3CA, 0x48000040]

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat B756AD20

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltMgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Attached Files

#4 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:06 PM

Can you run MBAM for me

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application or, if you are using Vista, right-click and select Run As Administrator on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

Then please run OTL, a scanner like DDS but with more detail
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Posted Image

#5 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

As before, MBAM scan came up clean. I have copied the log below as requested. I have also copied the OTL files below as requested. Thanks for helping!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4269

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

7/2/2010 9:00:08 PM
mbam-log-2010-07-02 (21-00-08).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 196644
Time elapsed: 43 minute(s), 12 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

OTL logfile created on: 7/2/2010 9:02:37 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 51.00% Memory free
5.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 71.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 144.65 Gb Total Space | 105.02 Gb Free Space | 72.61% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: TOSHIBACOMPUTER
Current User Name: Martha
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\SCClient.exe (Impulse Point, LLC)
PRC - C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\scManager.sys (Impulse Point, LLC)
PRC - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\S24EvMon.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin (OpenOffice.org)
PRC - C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe (OpenOffice.org)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe (AuthenTec, Inc)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\FpLogonServ.exe (AuthenTec,Inc)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TAMSvr.exe (AuthenTec Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSMain.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe ()
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPSBattM.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - c:\TOSHIBA\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\CEC_MAIN.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe (Chicony)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TME3\TMERzCtl.exe (TOSHIBA)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ThpSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TODDSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe ( TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Direct Disc Writer\DDWMon.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\TOSHIBA\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\ltmoh\ltmoh.exe (Agere Systems)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\agrsmsvc.exe (Agere Systems)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\00THotkey.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TFNF5.exe (TOSHIBA Corp.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TME3\TMESRV31.exe (TOSHIBA)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TouchED\TouchED.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe (TOSHIBA)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TME3\TMEEJME.exe (TOSHIBA)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (mcmscsvc) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (SCManager) -- C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\scManager.sys (Impulse Point, LLC)
SRV - (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service) -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe (Lavasoft)
SRV - (EvtEng) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (S24EventMonitor) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\S24EvMon.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (RegSrvc) Intel® -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
SRV - (MpfService) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McODS) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McShield) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McSysmon) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McProxy) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (FingerprintServer) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FpLogonServ.exe (AuthenTec,Inc)
SRV - (Authentec memory manager) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TAMSvr.exe (AuthenTec Inc.)
SRV - (TPCHSrv) -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
SRV - (TNaviSrv) -- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER\TNaviSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
SRV - (Swupdtmr) -- c:\TOSHIBA\IVP\swupdate\swupdtmr.exe ()
SRV - (TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service) -- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
SRV - (Thpsrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ThpSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
SRV - (TODDSrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\TODDSrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
SRV - (pinger) -- C:\TOSHIBA\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe ()
SRV - (AgereModemAudio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\agrsmsvc.exe (Agere Systems)
SRV - (Tmesrv) -- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\Tmesrv31.exe (TOSHIBA)
SRV - (CFSvcs) -- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\ConfigFree\CFSvcs.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (SASKUTIL) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (SASDIFSV) -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
DRV - (cpudrv) -- C:\Program Files\SystemRequirementsLab\cpudrv.sys ()
DRV - (NETw5x32) Intel® -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NETw5x32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (mfehidk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfeavfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfesmfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfebopk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mferkdk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (MPFP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mpfp.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (Lbd) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys (Lavasoft AB)
DRV - (pavboot) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pavboot.sys (Panda Security, S.L.)
DRV - (e1yexpress) Intel® -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e1y5132.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (ATSWPDRV) AuthenTec TruePrint USB Driver (SwipeSensor) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atswpdrv.sys (AuthenTec, Inc.)
DRV - (s24trans) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\s24trans.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (iaStor) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\iaStor.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (tos_sps32) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tos_sps32.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (ialm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\igxpmp32.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (TVALZFL) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TVALZFL.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (HDAudBus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider)
DRV - (nm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nmnt.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (Changer) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\changer.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (lbrtfdc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lbrtfdc.sys (Toshiba Corp.)
DRV - (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
DRV - (rimmptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimmptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (Thpdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\thpdrv.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (UVCFTR) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\UVCFTR_S.SYS (Chicony Electronics Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (Thpevm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Thpevm.SYS (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (rismxdp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rixdptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (rimsptsk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rimsptsk.sys (REDC)
DRV - (tdudf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tdudf.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (tdcmdpst) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tdcmdpst.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation.)
DRV - (TEchoCan) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\techocan.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (trudf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\trudf.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (TVALZ) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TVALZ.SYS (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (IFXTPM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ifxtpm.sys (Infineon Technologies AG)
DRV - (APLMp50) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aplmp50.sys (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA))
DRV - (AgereSoftModem) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AGRSM.sys (Agere Systems)
DRV - (tosrfec) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tosrfec.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation)
DRV - (TMEI3E) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TMEI3E.sys (Toshiba Corporation)
DRV - (ApfiltrService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Apfiltr.sys (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
DRV - (Netdevio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Netdevio.sys (TOSHIBA Corporation.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Google
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerm...tf8&oe=utf8
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:4040

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "https://login.crimson.ua.edu/GoogleSSO/ProcessResponseServlet?SAMLRequest=fVLLTuswEN0j8Q%2BW93m0QjysJqiA0K0El4gGFuxcZ5q62J5cj91e%2Fp40BQELuj0%2Bcx7jmVz%2Bt4ZtwJNGV%2FBRmnMGTmGjXVvwp%2Fo2OeeX5fHRhKQ1nZjGsHKP8C8CBdZPOhLDQ8GjdwIlaRJOWiARlJhP7%2B%2FEOM1F5zGgQsPZ7KbgCmGF3fJ18YpNa4xqlMU1tqu2W3eu6drWLtYOnObs%2BTPWeBdrRhRh5ihIF3oozy%2BS%2FCzJz%2BtxLk5OxPj0hbPqw%2BlKu32DQ7EWexKJP3VdJdXDvB4ENroB%2F7dnF7xFbA2kCu3OvpJEetPDS2kIOJsSgQ99wGt0FC34OfiNVvD0eFfwVQgdiSzbbrfpl0wmM%2BW1JXRplCk0MZOKeDlsVwwF%2Fbe1Ho4vP%2B15ecBgkn3TLj%2B%2BcddudlOh0eqNTY3B7bUHGfpqwce%2B2S16K8Pv9qN0NCC6SZYDVURHHSi91NBwlpV715%2F30l%2FROw%3D%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fa%2Fcrimson.ua.edu%2FServiceLogin%3Fservice%3Dmail%26passive%3Dtrue%26rm%3Dfalse%26continue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmail.google.com%252Fa%252Fcrimson.ua.edu%252F%26bsv%3Dzpwhtygjntrz%26ss%3D1%26ltmpl%3Ddefault%26ltmplcache%3D2|http://www.facebook.com/|https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=1eic6yu9oa4y3&ss=1&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en|http://twitter.com/|http://webmail.law.ua.edu/|https://lawschool.westlaw.com/shared/signon09.asp?path=%2fDesktopDefault.aspx|http://www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool/login.aspx"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}:3.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}:1.2.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {ACAA314B-EEBA-48e4-AD47-84E31C44796C}:1.0.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.20
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.6.6
FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/07/03 21:13:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2010/06/29 17:14:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2010/06/26 16:53:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/06/27 21:44:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/06/27 21:44:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/07/08 15:05:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/07/08 15:05:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2010/07/02 12:13:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1k46fn8r.default\extensions
[2010/06/30 19:11:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1k46fn8r.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}
[2010/06/07 15:00:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1k46fn8r.default\extensions\{ACAA314B-EEBA-48e4-AD47-84E31C44796C}
[2010/01/16 18:37:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1k46fn8r.default\extensions\personas@christopher.beard
[2010/07/02 12:13:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/06/27 21:44:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2010/06/26 16:54:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/06/27 21:44:07 | 000,023,512 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/06/27 21:44:07 | 000,138,712 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2010/06/26 16:53:53 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeployJava1.dll
[2010/06/27 21:44:09 | 000,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2007/03/22 19:23:30 | 000,017,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFFICE.DLL
[2010/04/03 18:43:36 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2009/10/29 17:50:07 | 000,140,864 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppl3260.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2010/02/08 22:52:08 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2009/10/29 17:50:13 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprjplug.dll
[2009/10/29 17:50:05 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/04/01 10:56:18 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/06/26 11:21:38 | 000,407,846 | R--- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 14129 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&Address) - {01E04581-4EEE-11D0-BFE9-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [000StTHK] C:\WINDOWS\System32\000StTHK.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [00THotkey] C:\WINDOWS\system32\00THotkey.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe (Alps Electric Co., Ltd.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] C:\Program Files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe (Chicony)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DDWMon] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Direct Disc Writer\\ddwmon.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [FingerPrintNotifer] C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe (AuthenTec, Inc)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Component Manager] C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb10.exe (HP)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IntelWireless] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe (Intel® Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe (Intel® Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ITSecMng] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe ( TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Pinger] c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RTHDCPL] C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SmoothView] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TAudEffect] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TAudEffect\TAudEff.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TFncKy] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TFNF5] C:\WINDOWS\System32\TFNF5.exe (TOSHIBA Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ThpSrv] C:\WINDOWS\System32\thpsrv.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TMERzCtl.EXE] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMERzCtl.EXE (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TMESRV.EXE] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMESRV31.EXE (TOSHIBA)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TOSDCR] C:\WINDOWS\System32\TOSDCR.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TosHKCW.exe] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TouchED] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TouchED\TouchED.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPCHWMsg] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPSMain] C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPSMain.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TPSODDCtl] C:\WINDOWS\System32\TPSODDCtl.exe (TOSHIBA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UsbMonitor] C:\Program Files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Google Update] C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [iflifmum] c:\documents and settings\martha\local settings\application data\mvwvqvir\ugmgbs.exe File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [LtMoh] C:\Program Files\ltmoh\ltmoh.exe (Agere Systems)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [TOSCDSPD] C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSCDSPD\TOSCDSPD.exe (TOSHIBA)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SafeConnect.lnk = C:\Program Files\SafeConnect\SCClient.exe (Impulse Point, LLC)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Windows Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Quick Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ONENOTEM.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter - C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\DVDVideoSoftIEHelpers\youtubetomp3.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/...b?1221207117468 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.0.1
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cetihpz {CF184AD3-CDCB-4168-A3F7-8E447D129300} - C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\comp\hpuiprot.dll (Hewlett-Packard Company)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ATFUS: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\FpWinLogonNp.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\FpWinlogonNp.dll (AuthenTec,Inc)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\TosBtNP: DllName - TosBtNP.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\TosBtNP.dll (TOSHIBA CORPORATION)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5} - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\MsnlNamespaceMgr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/09/11 02:29:44 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (lsdelete) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\lsdelete.exe ()
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/02 21:00:30 | 000,574,464 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/06/26 17:23:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
[2010/06/26 16:54:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sun
[2010/06/26 16:54:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
[2010/06/26 16:54:06 | 000,411,368 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deployJava1.dll
[2010/06/26 16:54:06 | 000,153,376 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2010/06/26 16:54:06 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2010/06/26 16:54:06 | 000,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2010/06/26 16:54:06 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2010/06/26 12:45:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\DoctorWeb
[2010/06/26 11:42:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/06/26 11:42:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
[2010/06/26 11:42:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
[2010/06/26 11:07:52 | 008,776,240 | ---- | C] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2010/06/24 21:24:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
[2010/06/23 20:50:25 | 000,028,552 | ---- | C] (Panda Security, S.L.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pavboot.sys
[2010/06/23 20:48:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
[2010/06/23 20:25:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2010/06/23 20:25:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
[2010/06/22 20:56:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Rule of Law- Alyce
[2010/06/19 10:50:02 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Brother
[2010/06/19 10:44:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\usa
[2010/06/19 10:06:49 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BRRBTOOL.EXE
[2010/06/19 10:06:49 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries, Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BRLMW03A.DLL
[2010/06/19 10:06:49 | 000,024,223 | ---- | C] (brother Industries Ltd) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BRLM03A.DLL
[2010/06/19 10:06:42 | 000,054,784 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries,Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\brinsstr.dll
[2010/06/19 10:06:31 | 000,131,072 | ---- | C] (Brother Industries,Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\brunin03.dll
[2010/06/19 10:06:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Brother
[2010/06/19 10:06:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Brother
[2010/06/19 10:04:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\mflpro
[2010/06/18 17:04:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Law Reveiw Write On Competition
[2010/06/15 21:26:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\mvwvqvir
[2010/06/10 13:40:02 | 000,743,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
[2010/06/07 15:00:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\DVDVideoSoftIEHelpers
[2010/06/07 15:00:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft
[2010/06/07 13:48:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SafeConnect
[2010/06/06 07:53:43 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Implode.dll
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/07/02 21:00:38 | 000,574,464 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/07/02 20:44:02 | 000,000,982 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2740759200-533675312-2498829502-1005UA.job
[2010/07/02 20:43:54 | 000,044,032 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\WriteOn.doc
[2010/07/02 20:43:54 | 000,000,153 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\.~lock.WriteOn.doc#
[2010/07/02 20:14:54 | 000,557,070 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/07/02 20:14:54 | 000,466,982 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/07/02 20:14:54 | 000,080,032 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/07/02 20:14:31 | 000,023,987 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Config.MPF
[2010/07/02 15:40:02 | 000,033,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Write-on Letter 2010.doc
[2010/07/02 12:02:36 | 000,001,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/07/02 11:59:33 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/07/02 11:59:21 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/07/02 11:59:16 | 3079,835,648 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/07/02 07:13:45 | 004,240,656 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/07/01 21:34:10 | 009,437,184 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/07/01 21:34:10 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\ntuser.ini
[2010/07/01 19:38:12 | 000,293,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\uoobcvwt.exe
[2010/07/01 19:30:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/01 19:29:48 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/01 19:29:12 | 000,012,071 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\DDS and Attach.zip
[2010/07/01 19:26:06 | 000,525,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/06/30 21:44:00 | 000,000,930 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2740759200-533675312-2498829502-1005Core.job
[2010/06/29 21:10:31 | 010,870,040 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SAS_073A9.COM
[2010/06/29 20:44:46 | 000,002,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/06/29 20:44:46 | 000,002,282 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/06/28 20:09:01 | 000,002,381 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\2101_2105.gif
[2010/06/28 20:06:46 | 000,010,537 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\test.html
[2010/06/26 17:23:53 | 000,002,449 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/06/26 16:53:52 | 000,153,376 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2010/06/26 16:53:52 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2010/06/26 16:53:52 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2010/06/26 16:53:52 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2010/06/26 16:53:51 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deployJava1.dll
[2010/06/26 15:00:45 | 000,022,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\DrWeb.csv
[2010/06/26 11:42:08 | 000,001,689 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/06/26 11:21:38 | 000,407,846 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2010/06/26 11:21:12 | 048,271,896 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\3sjp5xc8.exe
[2010/06/26 11:09:53 | 008,776,240 | ---- | M] (SUPERAntiSpyware.com) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
[2010/06/24 21:37:43 | 000,000,426 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BRWMARK.INI
[2010/06/23 20:25:36 | 000,000,701 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2010/06/22 19:55:05 | 000,002,137 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\iTunes.lnk
[2010/06/21 20:45:07 | 000,407,720 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.20100626-112138.backup
[2010/06/19 10:48:05 | 000,000,065 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bd7040.dat
[2010/06/15 22:58:58 | 000,403,658 | R--- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.20100621-204507.backup
[2010/06/12 16:27:25 | 000,282,928 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/06/12 10:45:48 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2010/06/10 13:45:50 | 000,029,184 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.doc
[2010/06/10 13:40:05 | 000,023,957 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.odt
[2010/06/10 06:54:53 | 000,016,341 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.docx
[2010/06/07 17:00:32 | 000,000,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/06/07 15:05:09 | 002,373,760 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Glee - Bad Romance (FULL HQ STUDIO).mp3
[2010/06/07 13:48:11 | 000,000,503 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SafeConnect.lnk
[2010/06/04 22:30:12 | 000,061,210 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithLawResume.pdf
[2010/06/04 22:26:53 | 000,024,158 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithLawResume6-4-10.odt
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/07/02 15:40:03 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Write-on Letter 2010.doc
[2010/07/02 12:32:43 | 000,000,153 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\.~lock.WriteOn.doc#
[2010/07/02 07:15:13 | 3079,835,648 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/07/01 19:38:08 | 000,293,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\uoobcvwt.exe
[2010/07/01 19:30:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/01 19:29:55 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/01 19:28:57 | 000,012,071 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\DDS and Attach.zip
[2010/07/01 19:25:58 | 000,525,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/06/29 21:07:17 | 010,870,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SAS_073A9.COM
[2010/06/29 20:39:51 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\WriteOn.doc
[2010/06/28 20:53:41 | 061,442,523 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Full_Non_Priced_Lagasse_2010_catalog.pdf
[2010/06/28 20:09:05 | 000,002,381 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\2101_2105.gif
[2010/06/28 20:06:46 | 000,010,537 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\test.html
[2010/06/26 17:23:40 | 000,002,449 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/06/26 15:00:45 | 000,022,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\DrWeb.csv
[2010/06/26 11:42:08 | 000,001,689 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk
[2010/06/26 11:09:53 | 048,271,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\3sjp5xc8.exe
[2010/06/23 20:25:36 | 000,000,701 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2010/06/19 10:17:16 | 000,000,426 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BRWMARK.INI
[2010/06/19 10:06:59 | 000,000,065 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bd7040.dat
[2010/06/19 10:06:49 | 000,000,114 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BRLMW03A.INI
[2010/06/10 13:45:49 | 000,029,184 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.doc
[2010/06/10 13:29:37 | 000,023,957 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.odt
[2010/06/10 06:54:56 | 000,016,341 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithReflectiveEssay2.docx
[2010/06/07 15:05:04 | 002,373,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\Glee - Bad Romance (FULL HQ STUDIO).mp3
[2010/06/07 13:48:11 | 000,000,503 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SafeConnect.lnk
[2010/06/04 22:30:11 | 000,061,210 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithLawResume.pdf
[2010/06/04 22:26:10 | 000,024,158 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop\MarthaGriffithLawResume6-4-10.odt
[2010/05/07 18:26:12 | 000,000,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2009/09/13 14:59:52 | 000,010,406 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpdj3840.ini
[2009/08/23 20:51:46 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2009/07/14 15:28:33 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ToDisc.INI
[2009/01/26 13:38:54 | 033,793,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TrueAccessCoInst.dll
[2008/09/12 02:56:17 | 000,000,014 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fbd.sys
[2008/09/12 02:56:15 | 000,000,005 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\taishop.sys
[2008/09/12 02:48:07 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2008/09/12 02:37:15 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxCoIn_v4953.dll
[2008/09/11 03:15:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NDSTray.INI
[2008/09/11 03:02:55 | 000,128,113 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\csellang.ini
[2008/09/11 03:02:55 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\csellang.dll
[2008/09/11 03:02:55 | 000,010,150 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tosmreg.ini
[2008/09/11 03:02:55 | 000,007,671 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cseltbl.ini
[2008/09/11 02:11:32 | 000,000,345 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2007/12/21 18:46:32 | 000,118,784 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TosBtAcc.dll
[2007/09/27 10:51:02 | 000,020,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\idxcntrs.ini
[2007/09/27 10:48:48 | 000,030,628 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gsrvctr.ini
[2007/09/27 10:48:28 | 000,031,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gthrctr.ini
[2005/08/10 11:56:00 | 000,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ESxUtil.dll
[2005/07/22 23:30:18 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TosCommAPI.dll
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,748,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Co2c40en.dll
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,131,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2sodbc.dll
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,054,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2irdao.dll
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,050,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2ctdao.dll
[1996/11/18 01:00:00 | 000,036,352 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2bbnd.dll
[1996/05/25 17:00:00 | 000,107,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxtls432.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/05/11 16:36:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Examsoft
[2010/06/24 21:28:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2008/09/12 02:44:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TOSHIBA
[2009/10/09 21:31:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{755AC846-7372-4AC8-8550-C52491DAA8BD}
[2009/07/08 16:35:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{8CD7F5AF-ECFA-4793-BF40-D8F42DBFF906}
[2009/07/09 16:58:04 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{EF63305C-BAD7-4144-9208-D65528260864}
[2010/02/08 21:09:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Apowersoft
[2010/06/10 06:52:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Audacity
[2010/06/07 15:00:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\DVDVideoSoftIEHelpers
[2009/07/14 20:07:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\InfraRecorder
[2009/07/08 15:36:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\OpenOffice.org
[2010/04/17 17:13:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\SystemRequirementsLab
[2009/07/14 15:29:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\toshiba
[2008/09/11 02:43:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\WinBatch
[2009/07/03 10:48:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Windows Desktop Search
[2009/07/08 16:28:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Application Data\Windows Search
[2010/06/07 17:00:32 | 000,000,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2009/07/09 12:14:28 | 000,000,342 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2009/07/09 12:14:27 | 000,000,334 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McQcTask.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 7/2/2010 9:02:37 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Martha\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 51.00% Memory free
5.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 71.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 144.65 Gb Total Space | 105.02 Gb Free Space | 72.61% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: TOSHIBACOMPUTER
Current User Name: Martha
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpiscnapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgpc01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\TOSHIBA\ivp\NetInt\Netint.exe" = C:\TOSHIBA\ivp\NetInt\Netint.exe:*:Enabled:NIE - Toshiba Software Upgrade Engine -- (TOSHIBA Corporation)
"C:\TOSHIBA\Ivp\ISM\pinger.exe" = C:\TOSHIBA\IVP\ISM\pinger.exe:*:Enabled:Toshiba Software Upgrades Pinger -- ()
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe" = C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpiscnapp.exe:*:Enabled:hpiscnapp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgplgtupl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgplgtupl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgpc01.exe:*:Enabled:hpqgpc01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent -- (McAfee, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\ExamSoft\SofTest\SoftLnch.exe" = C:\Program Files\ExamSoft\SoftLnch.exe:*:Enabled:SofLaunch
-- File not found
"C:\Program Files\ExamSoft\SofTest\softest.exe" = C:\Program Files\ExamSoft\SofTest.exe:*:Enabled:SofTest
-- File not found
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe:*:Enabled:spoolsv.exe -- (Microsoft Corporation)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR
"{0289B35E-DC07-4c7a-9710-BBD686EA4B7D}" = Status
"{0577A2AA-DEA0-4D40-8372-4211102D43E4}" = TOSHIBA Mic Effect
"{07287123-B8AC-41CE-8346-3D777245C35B}" = Bonjour
"{12B3A009-A080-4619-9A2A-C6DB151D8D67}" = TOSHIBA Assist
"{1E63ACB5-D45E-4856-8FC9-78F4B0D7BB80}" = TOSHIBA Security Assist
"{24300A63-DD78-4AA5-A914-4D582C41D33A}" = TOSHIBA TouchPad On/Off Utility V2.5.1.0
"{2614F54E-A828-49FA-93BA-45A3F756BFAA}" = 32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{2C38F661-26B7-445D-B87D-B53FE2D3BD42}" = TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{3700194C-C5DD-439A-BE06-A66960CA4C70}" = MSVCSetup
"{37C866E4-AA67-4725-9E95-A39968DD7960}" = Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba
"{3B8D9FA4-745C-47C9-962D-4ABE6ACE136B}" = TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3
"{3EABECB0-B86C-4206-9EAC-D1A230270A30}" = Presto! BizCard5 SE
"{400830CA-F056-4BBE-80A3-9DF9CA4FB889}" = TOSHIBA Direct Disc Writer
"{425A2BC2-AA64-4107-9C29-484245BBEA05}" = TOSHIBA Software Upgrades
"{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}" = HiJackThis
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4A3D0CF8-60FF-4CEF-91A4-A1F001424602}" = DocProc
"{4A70EF07-7F88-4434-BB61-D1DE8AE93DD4}" = SolutionCenter
"{56190F69-01D3-46CA-9861-43377C5E9B87}" = TOSHIBA Utilities
"{59F6A514-9813-47A3-948C-8A155460CC2A}" = RICOH R5C83x/84x Flash Media Controller Driver Ver.3.54.05
"{5DA0E02F-970B-424B-BF41-513A5018E4C0}" = TOSHIBA Disc Creator
"{60D4F9F1-B828-4048-A5AB-9AA2FD0C4751}" = DJ_AIO_03_F4200_Software
"{6365C963-4B72-43F8-8392-2A5441EC2A86}" = DJ_AIO_03_F4220_ProductContext
"{63FF21C9-A810-464F-B60A-3111747B1A6D}" = GPBaseService2
"{64212898-097F-4F3F-AECA-6D34A7EF82DF}" = TOSHIBA Zooming Utility
"{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6C5F3BDC-0A1B-4436-A696-5939629D5C31}" = TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com
"{7862BAD8-A379-4128-8AA1-EFD5A9603C53}" = Wireless Hotkey
"{787D1A33-A97B-4245-87C0-7174609A540C}" = HP Update
"{7F3B0E97-447F-4199-84E3-7745BAA2E497}" = TOSHIBA Cooling Performance Diagnostic Tool
"{82CE6B7B-9665-4E29-8CE0-DD993484B38D}" = Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software
"{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
"{8F32C384-D237-4516-9F2B-223E8963A2FB}" = Lager
"{9068B2BE-D93A-4C0A-861C-5E35E2C0E09E}" = Intel® Matrix Storage Manager
"{91A10409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office OneNote 2003
"{94A90C69-71C1-470A-88F5-AA47ECC96B40}" = TOSHIBA HDD Protection
"{9ACBDDE2-DD2D-4103-8ECE-D1A9F7F03D1A}" = TOSHIBA Power Saver
"{9C2D4047-0E40-499a-AC7A-C4B9BB12FE03}" = TrayApp
"{9DECD0F9-D3E8-48B0-A390-1CF09F54E3A4}" = TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor
"{9F72EF8B-AEC9-4CA5-B483-143980AFD6FD}" = ALPS Touch Pad Driver
"{9FE35071-CAB2-4E79-93E7-BFC6A2DC5C5D}" = CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer
"{A2075A09-28AA-4D30-9BCC-82EAD9FA51BD}" = TrueSuite Access Manager
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A6690C0E-B96E-4F0F-A8EB-D5B332454AC6}" = TOSHIBA Controls
"{AA2E8A46-B45E-4aea-8A23-88AB57D04523}" = WebReg
"{AADEA55D-C834-4BCB-98A3-4B8D1C18F4EE}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.2
"{B1591C79-1C35-4E09-AA15-F7D6923AFB96}" = HP Deskjet 3840
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B607C354-CD79-4D22-86D1-92DC94153F42}" = Apple Application Support
"{B61A79BE-E94C-42C0-921D-8B7E5217069C}" = F4200
"{B65BBB06-1F8E-48F5-8A54-B024A9E15FDF}" = TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator
"{B91DC7F1-022B-43F7-A70F-A15E44510B54}" = SofTest
"{BBF5493A-05FB-4449-90DE-84A61EB78154}" = TOSHIBA SD Memory Boot Utility
"{BDD83DC9-BEE9-4654-A5DA-CC46C250088D}" = TOSHIBA ConfigFree
"{BE8A9C2C-8E41-445B-A746-BEB0B1F992F8}" = DJ_AIO_03_F4200_Software_Min
"{BF08AB1C-3357-4f20-A200-8EBB8EF27C59}" = BufferChm
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C0FC3B56-E345-40CD-A5CB-7EB791CE3E74}" = TOSHIBA Password Utility
"{C3B6AEB1-390C-4792-8677-CD87F8B2C959}" = HP Deskjet F4200 All-In-One Driver Software 11.0 Rel .3
"{C43326F5-F135-4551-8270-7F7ABA0462E1}" = HPProductAssistant
"{C89B5E3A-690F-4CEE-909A-BF869E198B0A}" = Scan
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{CEBB6BFB-D708-4F99-A633-BC2600E01EF6}" = Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba
"{D16B4BE6-8B10-422f-8034-96D1CA9483B5}" = GPBaseService
"{D1A74FBB-CA8D-4CCA-9B89-BAAA436DB178}" = iTunes
"{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}" = Ad-Aware
"{E1E56B8A-1AAF-422A-91DB-625059FB9863}" = TOSHIBA Desktop Links
"{E487EE7D-EAAA-4E2A-9116-E3B477D8A74F}" = TOSHIBA USB Sleep and Charge Utility
"{E6B87DC4-2B3D-4483-ADFF-E483BF718991}" = OpenOffice.org 3.1
"{E96B0085-6659-486b-A221-5042A042728D}" = Toolbox
"{EBFF48F5-3CFA-436F-8FD5-94FB01D3A0A7}" = TOSHIBA SD Memory Utilities
"{EED6DFCD-3786-477A-B228-E89BB7D1CF92}" = Presto! BizCard 5 SE (English Version)
"{EF1ADA5A-0B1A-4662-8C55-7475A61D8B65}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{EF9E56EE-0243-4BAD-88F4-5E7508AA7D96}" = Destination Component
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{F6C405D2-C50D-4D10-B89E-73A233A14D74}" = Toshiba Registration
"{F7FC9307-374E-4017-8E9D-DE1154780480}" = System Requirements Lab for Intel
"{F8A5531E-FEB4-4F7C-AF51-342E40FA7A0D}" = F4210_Help
"{FC4C645F-8EBC-4F1E-A517-D1505B43A374}" = TOSHIBA Wireless Key Logon
"ActiveScan 2.0" = Panda ActiveScan 2.0
"Ad-Aware" = Ad-Aware
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)_is1" = Audacity 1.3.12 (Unicode)
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"FFmpeg for Audacity on Windows_is1" = FFmpeg for Audacity on Windows
"Free Audio CD Burner_is1" = Free Audio CD Burner version 1.2
"Free YouTube to MP3 Converter_is1" = Free YouTube to MP3 Converter version 3.3
"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 11.0
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 13.0
"HPOCR" = OCR Software by I.R.I.S. 11.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{2C38F661-26B7-445D-B87D-B53FE2D3BD42}" = TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool
"InstallShield_{56190F69-01D3-46CA-9861-43377C5E9B87}" = TOSHIBA Utilities
"InstallShield_{7F3B0E97-447F-4199-84E3-7745BAA2E497}" = TOSHIBA Cooling Performance Diagnostic Tool
"InstallShield_{9ACBDDE2-DD2D-4103-8ECE-D1A9F7F03D1A}" = TOSHIBA Power Saver
"InstallShield_{C0FC3B56-E345-40CD-A5CB-7EB791CE3E74}" = TOSHIBA Password Utility
"LADSPA_plugins-win_is1" = LADSPA_plugins-win-0.4.15
"LAME for Audacity_is1" = LAME v3.98.2 for Audacity
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6.6)
"MSC" = McAfee SecurityCenter
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Picasa2" = Picasa 2
"ProInst" = Intel PROSet Wireless
"PROSet" = Intel® Network Connections Drivers
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"SafeConnect" = SafeConnect
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.3
"TDspBtn" = TOSHIBA Display Devices Change Utility
"TFNF5" = TOSHIBA Hotkey Utility for Display Devices
"TME" = Uninstall for TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3
"TOSHIBA Software Modem" = TOSHIBA Software Modem
"Uninstall_is1" = Uninstall 1.0.0.1
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"Move Media Player" = Move Media Player

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:17 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>
with error: This network connection does not exist.

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:17 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:34 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
with error: A connection with the server could not be established

Error - 7/2/2010 9:14:12 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/2/2010 8:16:37 AM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016
Description = The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation
permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {A4199E55-EBB9-49E5-AF1A-7A5408B2E206}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE SID (S-1-5-20). This security permission
can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error - 7/2/2010 8:16:37 AM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016
Description = The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation
permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {A4199E55-EBB9-49E5-AF1A-7A5408B2E206}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE SID (S-1-5-20). This security permission

Error - 7/2/2010 8:18:02 AM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service service hung on starting.

Error - 7/2/2010 1:01:01 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {C7E39D60-7A9F-42BF-ABB1-03DC0FA4F493} did not register
with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 7/2/2010 1:01:32 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {C7E39D60-7A9F-42BF-ABB1-03DC0FA4F493} did not register

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:13 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:34 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service service hung on starting.

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:38 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:43 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016

Error - 7/2/2010 1:02:43 PM | Computer Name = TOSHIBACOMPUTER | Source = DCOM | ID = 10016

< End of report >

#6 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:12 PM

Please run Combofix

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop making sure you rename it comfix.exe
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Comfix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.
Posted Image

#7 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:33 PM

Here is the ComboFix log.

ComboFix 10-07-03.01 - Martha 07/03/2010 20:27:35.3.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2937.2080 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Martha\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: McAfee VirusScan *On-access scanning disabled* (Outdated) {84B5EE75-6421-4CDE-A33A-DD43BA9FAD83}
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall *disabled* {94894B63-8C7F-4050-BDA4-813CA00DA3E8}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-06-04 to 2010-07-04 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-06-26 22:23 . 2010-06-26 22:23 388096 ----a-r- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2010-06-26 22:23 . 2010-06-26 22:23 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 503808 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-4e622753-n\msvcp71.dll
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 499712 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-4e622753-n\jmc.dll
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 348160 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\46\f84c6ae-4e622753-n\msvcr71.dll
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Java
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 61440 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\50\5535ab32-3940636f-n\decora-sse.dll
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 12800 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\SystemCache\6.0\50\5535ab32-3940636f-n\decora-d3d.dll
2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:53 411368 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2010-06-26 17:45 . 2010-06-26 18:05 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\DoctorWeb
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 63488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10006.dll
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2010-06-26 16:42 . 2010-06-26 16:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-06-25 02:24 . 2010-06-25 02:24 2568656 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS\Adobe_Downloads\install_flash_player.exe
2010-06-25 02:24 . 2010-06-25 13:03 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\NOS
2010-06-24 01:50 . 2009-06-30 14:37 28552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pavboot.sys
2010-06-24 01:48 . 2010-06-24 01:48 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Panda Security
2010-06-24 01:25 . 2010-06-25 02:28 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2010-06-24 01:25 . 2010-06-25 02:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SpywareBlaster
2010-06-19 15:50 . 2010-06-19 15:50 -------- d-----r- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Brother
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2010-06-19 15:48 65 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\bd7040.dat
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-08-20 06:34 94208 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\BRRBTOOL.EXE
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2004-09-24 05:00 24223 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\BRLM03A.DLL
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2004-08-10 05:42 77824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\BRLMW03A.DLL
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-01-26 21:13 54784 ------w- c:\windows\system32\brinsstr.dll
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2010-06-19 15:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Brother
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-02-15 18:54 131072 ----a-w- c:\windows\brunin03.dll
2010-06-19 15:06 . 2010-06-19 15:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Brother
2010-06-16 03:17 . 2010-06-16 03:17 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\PrivacIE
2010-06-16 02:49 . 2010-06-16 02:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla
2010-06-16 02:47 . 2010-06-16 02:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-06-16 02:47 . 2010-06-16 02:47 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\IETldCache
2010-06-16 02:26 . 2010-06-16 03:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\mvwvqvir
2010-06-10 18:40 . 2010-05-06 10:41 743424 -c----w- c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
2010-06-07 20:00 . 2010-06-07 20:00 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\DVDVideoSoftIEHelpers
2010-06-07 20:00 . 2010-06-07 20:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\DVDVideoSoft
2010-06-07 18:48 . 2010-06-12 21:28 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SafeConnect

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-07-03 15:30 . 2009-07-08 20:38 1 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\OpenOffice.org\3\user\uno_packages\cache\stamp.sys
2010-06-29 22:15 . 2009-07-09 17:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee
2010-06-26 21:41 . 2008-09-11 08:32 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Java
2010-06-19 15:37 . 2008-09-11 07:52 -------- d--h--w- c:\program files\InstallShield Installation Information
2010-06-10 11:52 . 2010-06-02 00:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Audacity
2010-06-07 20:00 . 2009-12-12 23:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\DVDVideoSoft
2010-06-02 01:02 . 2010-06-02 01:02 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\FFmpeg for Audacity
2010-06-02 01:00 . 2010-06-02 01:00 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Lame for Audacity
2010-06-02 00:58 . 2010-06-02 00:58 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Audacity
2010-06-02 00:55 . 2010-06-02 00:55 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)
2010-05-12 20:29 . 2009-07-09 22:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-05-12 19:24 . 2009-07-09 22:13 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2010-05-11 21:36 . 2009-10-18 20:41 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Examsoft
2010-05-11 21:32 . 2009-10-18 20:41 258364 ----a-w- c:\windows\jgzr.dat
2010-05-07 21:41 . 2010-05-07 21:41 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-05-07 21:40 . 2010-05-07 21:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-05-07 21:40 . 2010-05-07 21:40 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-05-07 21:03 . 2010-04-17 22:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SystemRequirementsLab
2010-05-06 10:41 . 2008-09-11 07:07 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2010-05-02 05:22 . 2008-09-11 07:07 1851264 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2010-04-29 20:39 . 2010-05-07 21:40 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-04-29 20:39 . 2010-05-07 21:40 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-04-20 05:30 . 2008-09-11 07:05 285696 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-04-17 22:13 . 2010-04-17 22:13 84480 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\SystemRequirementsLab\srlproxy_intel_4.1.66.0A.dll
2010-04-16 20:12 . 2009-07-08 22:03 72160 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-04-15 03:58 . 2010-04-15 03:05 77390 ----a-w- c:\windows\hpqins05.dat
2008-09-12 07:56 . 2008-09-12 07:56 14 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\fbd.sys
2008-09-12 07:56 . 2008-09-12 07:56 5 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\taishop.sys

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2010-05-12_19.19.54 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
+ 2010-07-03 15:22 . 2010-07-03 15:22 16384 c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_9f8.dat
- 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-01-23 08:11 46080 c:\windows\system32\tzchange.exe
+ 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-04-21 13:28 46080 c:\windows\system32\tzchange.exe
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-03-26 22:34 52032 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRMD05A.EXE
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-10-26 06:02 75264 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRLHL07A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-08-02 06:00 52224 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRB5L07A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-03-26 22:34 52032 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRMD05A.EXE
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-10-26 06:02 75264 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRLHL07A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-08-02 06:00 52224 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRB5L07A.DLL
+ 2010-03-31 05:16 . 2010-03-31 05:16 99176 c:\windows\system32\PresentationHostProxy.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-07-04 00:40 80032 c:\windows\system32\perfc009.dat
- 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-05-12 19:16 80032 c:\windows\system32\perfc009.dat
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 49488 c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
+ 2009-11-06 03:17 . 2009-11-06 03:17 11600 c:\windows\system32\mui\0409\mscorees.dll
- 2007-08-14 01:54 . 2010-02-25 06:24 55296 c:\windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2007-08-14 01:54 . 2010-05-06 10:41 55296 c:\windows\system32\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 25600 c:\windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-25 06:24 25600 c:\windows\system32\jsproxy.dll
- 2009-07-04 02:12 . 2010-02-25 06:24 12800 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpshims.dll
+ 2009-07-04 02:12 . 2010-05-06 10:41 12800 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xpshims.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-02-25 06:24 55296 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 55296 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeedsbs.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-02-25 06:24 25600 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 25600 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\jsproxy.dll
+ 2010-03-05 14:37 . 2010-03-05 14:37 65536 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\asycfilt.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:34 . 2010-05-12 18:01 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
+ 2008-09-11 07:34 . 2010-07-03 21:15 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat
- 2008-09-11 07:34 . 2010-05-12 18:01 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat
+ 2008-09-11 07:34 . 2010-07-03 21:15 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat
- 2009-07-10 02:58 . 2010-05-12 18:01 16384 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\IETldCache\index.dat
+ 2009-07-10 02:58 . 2010-07-03 21:15 16384 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\IETldCache\index.dat
+ 2010-05-13 20:55 . 2010-07-03 21:15 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\index.dat
- 2008-09-11 07:34 . 2010-05-12 18:01 32768 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\index.dat
+ 2008-09-11 07:05 . 2010-03-05 14:37 65536 c:\windows\system32\asycfilt.dll
+ 2010-04-08 04:48 . 2010-04-08 04:48 32768 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting.dll
- 2008-07-30 00:16 . 2008-07-30 00:16 32768 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13648 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\sbscmp20_mscorlib.dll
+ 2010-03-23 10:31 . 2010-03-23 10:31 30544 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_wp.exe
+ 2010-04-01 16:42 . 2010-04-01 16:42 81920 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.Security.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:49 . 2008-05-28 05:49 77824 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsn.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:51 . 2010-03-31 19:51 77824 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsn.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:49 . 2008-05-28 05:49 86016 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorie.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:51 . 2010-03-31 19:51 86016 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorie.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:51 . 2010-03-31 19:51 81920 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CORPerfMonExt.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:49 . 2008-05-28 05:49 81920 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\CORPerfMonExt.dll
+ 2010-03-31 20:32 . 2010-03-31 20:32 32768 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_wp.exe
- 2008-05-28 06:30 . 2008-05-28 06:30 32768 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_wp.exe
- 2003-02-21 02:19 . 2003-02-21 02:19 24576 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_filter.dll
+ 2010-03-31 20:32 . 2010-03-31 20:32 24576 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_filter.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13648 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\SharedReg12.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13648 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbscmp20_perfcounter.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13648 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbscmp20_mscorwks.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13648 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbscmp10.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13664 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_wminet_utils.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13688 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_system.enterpriseservices.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13664 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_system.data.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13696 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_system.configuration.install.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13656 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_mscorsec.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13656 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_mscorrc.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13656 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_mscordbi.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13672 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_microsoft.jscript.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 13664 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\sbs_diasymreader.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 86864 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\NETFXSBS10.exe
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 12800 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\xpshims.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 55296 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\msfeedsbs.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 25600 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\jsproxy.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 90112 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_19b5acd8\System.Drawing.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 61440 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\CustomMarshalers\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_7ba817e5\CustomMarshalers.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:01 . 2010-06-24 13:01 60928 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\UIAutomationProvider\ea1b4fbde0e772748c6ac42d627cf684\UIAutomationProvider.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-25 01:10 . 2010-06-25 01:10 37888 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Pres#\f46915dfc57bc7e49c5402e9b8f7ec18\System.Windows.Presentation.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 36864 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.DynamicD#\1464c662c302ea6372a885161b983732\System.Web.DynamicData.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 94208 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ComponentMod#\5d535ecadf77ac2d9278a1661beb2855\System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 47104 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFontCac#\18729514178d458aa1225dd068718d4e\PresentationFontCache.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 39424 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCFFRast#\0375dfa28e2f6ef7e89df9edede4b83d\PresentationCFFRasterizer.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 55296 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Vsa\4a52287444c36c89310856b38ff52fe0\Microsoft.Vsa.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.RegularExpressions\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.RegularExpressions.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.RegularExpressions\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.RegularExpressions.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 32768 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting.dll
- 2009-07-03 16:10 . 2009-07-03 16:10 32768 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.WasHosting.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 81920 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.Design.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 81920 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.Design.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 81920 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration.Install\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.Install.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 81920 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration.Install\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.Install.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 32768 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Vsa\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Vsa.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 32768 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Vsa\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Vsa.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 12800 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 12800 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Vsa.Vb.CodeDOMProcessor.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 28672 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 28672 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Vsa.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Utilities\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Utilities\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 36864 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Framework\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Framework.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 36864 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Framework\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Framework.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IEHost\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IEHost.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 77824 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IEHost\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IEHost.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 13312 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\cscompmgd\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\cscompmgd.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 13312 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\cscompmgd\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\cscompmgd.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 10752 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 10752 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 72192 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\ISymWrapper\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\ISymWrapper.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 72192 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\ISymWrapper\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\ISymWrapper.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 69120 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\CustomMarshalers\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CustomMarshalers.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 69120 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\CustomMarshalers\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\CustomMarshalers.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 81920 c:\windows\assembly\GAC\System.Security\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Security.dll
+ 2010-05-27 01:48 . 2010-01-23 08:11 46080 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981793$\tzchange.exe
+ 2010-05-27 01:48 . 2010-04-22 22:21 16896 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\tzchange.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 26488 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\update\spcustom.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 17272 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\spmsg.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 8192 c:\windows\WinSxS\MSIL_IEExecRemote_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_6e57c34e\IEExecRemote.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 8192 c:\windows\WinSxS\MSIL_IEExecRemote_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_6e57c34e\IEExecRemote.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 7168 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft_VsaVb\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft_VsaVb.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 7168 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft_VsaVb\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft_VsaVb.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 5632 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualC\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualC.Dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 5632 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualC\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualC.Dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 6656 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IIEHost\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IIEHost.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 6656 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IIEHost\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IIEHost.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 8192 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IEExecRemote\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IEExecRemote.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 8192 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\IEExecRemote\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\IEExecRemote.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 113664 c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_System.EnterpriseServices_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_7d5f3790\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 113664 c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_System.EnterpriseServices_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_7d5f3790\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 258048 c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_System.EnterpriseServices_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_7d5f3790\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 258048 c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_System.EnterpriseServices_b03f5f7f11d50a3a_2.0.0.0_x-ww_7d5f3790\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-07-20 05:00 225280 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRSP507A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-01-26 08:06 116544 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRQIKMON.EXE
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2008-07-01 06:07 368764 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BROHL07A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-07-20 05:00 225280 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRSP507A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2007-01-26 08:06 116544 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRQIKMON.EXE
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2008-07-01 06:07 368764 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BROHL07A.DLL
+ 2010-03-31 05:10 . 2010-03-31 05:10 295264 c:\windows\system32\PresentationHost.exe
- 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-05-12 19:16 466982 c:\windows\system32\perfh009.dat
+ 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-07-04 00:40 466982 c:\windows\system32\perfh009.dat
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-25 06:24 206848 c:\windows\system32\occache.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 206848 c:\windows\system32\occache.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-25 06:24 611840 c:\windows\system32\mstime.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 611840 c:\windows\system32\mstime.dll
+ 2007-08-14 01:54 . 2010-05-06 10:41 599040 c:\windows\system32\msfeeds.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:07 . 2009-11-07 06:07 297808 c:\windows\system32\mscoree.dll
+ 2010-06-25 02:26 . 2010-06-25 02:26 231888 c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil10h_Plugin.exe
+ 2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:53 153376 c:\windows\system32\javaws.exe
+ 2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:53 145184 c:\windows\system32\javaw.exe
+ 2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:53 145184 c:\windows\system32\java.exe
+ 2008-09-11 07:26 . 2010-01-29 15:01 691712 c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:26 . 2008-04-11 19:04 691712 c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 184320 c:\windows\system32\iepeers.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-25 06:24 184320 c:\windows\system32\iepeers.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 387584 c:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-25 06:24 387584 c:\windows\system32\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-05 13:30 173056 c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
- 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-02-24 09:54 173056 c:\windows\system32\ie4uinit.exe
- 2008-09-11 00:19 . 2010-04-15 03:54 282928 c:\windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
+ 2008-09-11 00:19 . 2010-06-12 21:27 282928 c:\windows\system32\FNTCACHE.DAT
- 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-02-25 06:24 916480 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-05-06 10:41 916480 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-05-06 10:41 206848 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\occache.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-02-25 06:24 206848 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\occache.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-02-25 06:24 611840 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mstime.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-05-06 10:41 611840 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mstime.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 599040 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msfeeds.dll
- 2009-07-03 15:05 . 2008-04-11 19:04 691712 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\inetcomm.dll
+ 2009-07-03 15:05 . 2010-01-29 15:01 691712 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\inetcomm.dll
+ 2009-07-04 02:12 . 2010-05-06 10:41 247808 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieproxy.dll
- 2009-07-04 02:12 . 2010-02-25 06:24 247808 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieproxy.dll
- 2009-03-08 09:31 . 2010-02-25 06:24 184320 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
+ 2009-03-08 09:31 . 2010-05-06 10:41 184320 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iepeers.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-02-25 06:24 387584 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 387584 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2009-04-28 09:05 . 2010-05-05 13:30 173056 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
- 2009-04-28 09:05 . 2010-02-24 09:54 173056 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2010-04-20 05:30 . 2010-04-20 05:30 285696 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\atmfd.dll
+ 2008-09-12 07:55 . 2010-06-26 21:40 262144 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
- 2008-09-12 07:55 . 2008-09-12 07:49 262144 c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat
+ 2010-03-31 05:16 . 2010-03-31 05:16 130408 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationHostDLL.dll
+ 2010-04-08 04:48 . 2010-04-08 04:48 970752 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
+ 2010-04-08 04:48 . 2010-04-08 04:48 110592 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMdiagnostics.dll
- 2008-07-30 00:16 . 2008-07-30 00:16 110592 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMdiagnostics.dll
+ 2010-03-23 10:31 . 2010-03-23 10:31 435024 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\webengine.dll
+ 2010-02-09 17:22 . 2010-02-09 17:22 258048 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Security.dll
- 2008-07-25 16:17 . 2008-07-25 16:17 258048 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Security.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:49 . 2008-05-28 05:49 102400 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorld.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:51 . 2010-03-31 19:51 102400 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorld.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:49 . 2010-03-31 19:49 315392 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorjit.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:48 . 2008-05-28 05:48 315392 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorjit.dll
- 2008-05-28 06:30 . 2008-05-28 06:30 258048 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll
+ 2010-03-31 20:32 . 2010-03-31 20:32 258048 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_isapi.dll
+ 2010-02-25 05:14 . 2010-02-25 05:14 543232 c:\windows\Installer\1fa58896.msp
+ 2010-06-26 21:54 . 2010-06-26 21:54 180224 c:\windows\Installer\10f8f0.msi
+ 2010-06-26 21:53 . 2010-06-26 21:53 577536 c:\windows\Installer\10f8eb.msi
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 916480 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\wininet.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-22 14:23 382840 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\spuninst\updspapi.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2008-07-08 13:02 231288 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 206848 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\occache.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 611840 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\mstime.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 594432 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\msfeeds.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 247808 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\ieproxy.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 184320 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\iepeers.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2009-03-08 09:35 742912 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\iedvtool.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 387584 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\iedkcs32.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-24 09:54 173056 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\ie4uinit.exe
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 835584 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_8faa6abe\System.Drawing.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 192512 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_8aa38758\System.Drawing.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 118784 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\CustomMarshalers\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_c78f1963\CustomMarshalers.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 321536 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WsatConfig\4d07b1ccecca66f320c1a0971dd614d1\WsatConfig.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-24 13:01 . 2010-06-24 13:01 240128 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsFormsIntegra#\b3a9fac9aea3ad913781fafbdcbb0cae\WindowsFormsIntegration.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:01 . 2010-06-24 13:01 447488 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\UIAutomationClient\4131a3627fec69291dbaed236f30dc65\UIAutomationClient.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 400896 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml.Linq\747e84d81d1de2041661f0f71b04734a\System.Xml.Linq.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 129536 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Routing\d51dfbd8d5431eb89181baaa24863e15\System.Web.Routing.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 202240 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.RegularE#\436dde9611932489da3dc8a1be170843\System.Web.RegularExpressions.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 859648 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Extensio#\e8ef769b3e899e62b26daadee50b97ed\System.Web.Extensions.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 328704 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Entity\ce3b446b7bee5c47949c994ec89b1649\System.Web.Entity.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 301056 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Entity.D#\ad04fe1182e55e7c01066b62a4bee6b5\System.Web.Entity.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 547328 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.DynamicD#\20ba0d4d182a1a9c1f54c00d3bc29a68\System.Web.DynamicData.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 141312 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Abstract#\c97ecf9250c2f0794262534f27f98b72\System.Web.Abstractions.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 627200 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Transactions\9c56656c88979cf18de6cbcb6587ba8f\System.Transactions.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 212992 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceProce#\5adb0f89d469632511aed9d88cfe05c4\System.ServiceProcess.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 679936 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Security\42b2ffb594dbd5652a576a0dce28722c\System.Security.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 311296 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Seri#\3231473e2ec4451c8f218930fda80d19\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 621056 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Net\f90965b9d9a6a6604c9a66f57c37c026\System.Net.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 998400 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management\16670b6870746e5a8dc4a73a76a90bed\System.Management.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 330752 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management.I#\e6bd59fec415e273c173170c6508180a\System.Management.Instrumentation.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:05 . 2010-06-12 16:05 381440 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.IO.Log\e3eb86170cba4c80e6e22ca33c63c218\System.IO.Log.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 212992 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.IdentityMode#\cfa48936affc9a5fb89f0bf66cc52a47\System.IdentityModel.Selectors.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 280064 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.EnterpriseSe#\e9edc5cd12ebb513b4a3c53cb4640771\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 627712 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.EnterpriseSe#\e9edc5cd12ebb513b4a3c53cb4640771\System.EnterpriseServices.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 208384 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing.Desi#\aeba6820f20655dec7fe0fe05aaeb818\System.Drawing.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 455680 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.DirectorySer#\9ef70079beca3a9982a3aa76ebc0ddd8\System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 881152 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.DirectorySer#\277619716d9136216065bea970365c65\System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 939008 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Service#\90b67e13866b176ae6cbdb23144f724d\System.Data.Services.Client.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 354816 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Service#\131a477d41a8669b15696128b94c2636\System.Data.Services.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 756736 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Entity.#\d4990681ce373d81a52b231ee4c4afea\System.Data.Entity.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 135680 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.DataSet#\9e9d66a3a0e16fceead505c25af569eb\System.Data.DataSetExtensions.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 971264 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuration\631b3eba1ba5bd3c3f027f34011cadeb\System.Configuration.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 141312 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Configuratio#\39e4f9a276fb12125d8a1444d8b65a84\System.Configuration.Install.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 633856 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.AddIn\849916c5cb3ff7763d15a3976766c2f6\System.AddIn.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 366080 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\SMSvcHost\f38a426b90e6c526dcb2c435c7380450\SMSvcHost.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 256000 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\SMDiagnostics\6cabc7d1700c224e8b41ff2f96a3087c\SMDiagnostics.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 320512 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\ServiceModelReg\5c8f5ca36498f43980d64820d8186c8a\ServiceModelReg.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 368128 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\a10c2c7e38291c3ada631ad13e762818\PresentationFramework.Aero.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 539648 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\7579c76fa81eb309d3170b62467be58d\PresentationFramework.Luna.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 224768 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\3bef0992fb684e71dbfab5c0a99316af\PresentationFramework.Classic.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 258048 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\2f6687d394813d760496f60acf046384\PresentationFramework.Royale.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 133632 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\MSBuild\7700963610c1af364aa934c3c824b7b4\MSBuild.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 386560 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Transacti#\c74d4c69c49992dfb23ba512081dc3de\Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge.Dtc.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 968192 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.PowerShel#\bbf74b459d5c14b9350e9e3e8be54b63\Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Utility.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 492032 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.PowerShel#\9e15eb944d3539e8218e1aea6961d504\Microsoft.PowerShell.ConsoleHost.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 148480 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.PowerShel#\74ab40b9989da14f17c08a80365c83be\Microsoft.PowerShell.Security.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 433664 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.PowerShel#\35012993fec0cae42b09d8fd2452367c\Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.Management.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 144384 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Uti#\a6a9f24b1a8984eaafbabb1ee968e359\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 175104 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Uti#\2fa81d363cb1496be2427d848a867409\Microsoft.Build.Utilities.v3.5.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 839680 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Eng#\c4c360df9c1024ebc3f0de77f5cf8b1c\Microsoft.Build.Engine.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 222720 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Con#\c9386dcd89c2518a74115f3bfd861830\Microsoft.Build.Conversion.v3.5.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 410112 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\ComSvcConfig\abb62e3ed74c974f0282bc7ea5d3f1c1\ComSvcConfig.ni.exe
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 842240 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\AspNetMMCExt\6d34f00b6a782d15bec70d6cdb00b5e8\AspNetMMCExt.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 839680 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 839680 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 835584 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Mobile\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Mobile.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 835584 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Mobile\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Mobile.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 114688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceProcess\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.ServiceProcess.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 114688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceProcess\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.ServiceProcess.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Security\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Security.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Security\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Security.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 970752 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 131072 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 131072 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Soap.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 303104 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 303104 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remoting\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Messaging\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Messaging.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Messaging\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Messaging.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 372736 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Management\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Management.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 372736 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Management\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Management.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 438272 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.IdentityModel\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.IdentityModel.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 626688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 626688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 401408 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.DirectoryServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.DirectoryServices.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 401408 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.DirectoryServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.DirectoryServices.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 188416 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.DirectoryServices.Protocols\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 188416 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.DirectoryServices.Protocols\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.DirectoryServices.Protocols.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 970752 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Deployment\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Deployment.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 970752 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Deployment\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Deployment.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 745472 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.SqlXml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.SqlXml.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 745472 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Data.SqlXml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.SqlXml.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 425984 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.configuration.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 425984 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.configuration.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\sysglobl\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\sysglobl.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\sysglobl\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\sysglobl.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\SMDiagnostics\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\SMdiagnostics.dll
- 2009-07-03 16:10 . 2009-07-03 16:10 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\SMDiagnostics\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\SMdiagnostics.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 659456 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 659456 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 372736 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 372736 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.Data\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.Data.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 110592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.Data\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.Data.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 749568 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.JScript\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.JScript.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 749568 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.JScript\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.JScript.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 655360 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Tasks\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 655360 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Tasks\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 348160 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Engine\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Engine.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 348160 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Build.Engine\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.Build.Engine.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 507904 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AspNetMMCExt\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\AspNetMMCExt.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 507904 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AspNetMMCExt\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\AspNetMMCExt.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 261632 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 261632 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Transactions\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Transactions.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 113664 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 113664 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.Wrapper.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 258048 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.EnterpriseServices\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.EnterpriseServices.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 486400 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data.OracleClient\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.OracleClient.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 486400 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data.OracleClient\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.OracleClient.dll
+ 2010-05-27 01:48 . 2009-05-26 09:01 382840 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\updspapi.dll
+ 2010-05-27 01:48 . 2009-05-26 09:01 231288 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 382840 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\updspapi.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 231288 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2008-04-11 19:04 691712 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB978542$\inetcomm.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 382840 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\update\updspapi.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 755576 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\update\update.exe
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-05-26 11:40 231288 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\spuninst.exe
+ 2010-01-29 14:53 . 2010-01-29 14:53 691712 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\SP3QFE\inetcomm.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:08 . 2010-04-06 09:52 2462720 c:\windows\system32\WMVCore.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-05-06 10:41 1209344 c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1209344 c:\windows\system32\urlmon.dll
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2008-07-01 06:07 1072700 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\brotherdcp_70400818\BRUHL07A.DLL
+ 2010-06-19 15:06 . 2008-07-01 06:07 1072700 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\BRUHL07A.DLL
+ 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2010-02-05 18:27 1291776 c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll
- 2008-09-11 07:07 . 2009-11-27 17:11 1291776 c:\windows\system32\quartz.dll
+ 2008-09-11 07:06 . 2010-05-06 10:41 5950976 c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
+ 2010-01-27 01:07 . 2010-06-25 02:26 5612496 c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll
- 2007-08-14 01:34 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1985536 c:\windows\system32\iertutil.dll
+ 2007-08-14 01:34 . 2010-05-06 10:41 1985536 c:\windows\system32\iertutil.dll
+ 2008-06-18 10:03 . 2010-04-06 09:52 2462720 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\WMVCore.dll
+ 2009-04-17 12:26 . 2010-05-02 05:22 1851264 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\win32k.sys
- 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1209344 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-05-06 10:41 1209344 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\urlmon.dll
+ 2008-12-20 22:14 . 2010-02-05 18:27 1291776 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\quartz.dll
- 2008-12-20 22:14 . 2009-11-27 17:11 1291776 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\quartz.dll
- 2009-08-13 02:04 . 2009-07-10 13:27 1315328 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msoe.dll
+ 2009-08-13 02:04 . 2010-01-29 15:01 1315328 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msoe.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:56 . 2010-05-06 10:41 5950976 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 1985536 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
- 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1985536 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\iertutil.dll
+ 2009-11-07 06:06 . 2009-11-07 06:06 1130824 c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
+ 2010-04-08 04:48 . 2010-04-08 04:48 5967872 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\System.ServiceModel.dll
+ 2010-03-23 10:32 . 2010-03-23 10:32 5242880 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
- 2008-11-25 09:59 . 2008-11-25 09:59 5242880 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll
+ 2010-03-23 10:32 . 2010-03-23 10:32 3182592 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll
+ 2010-04-01 16:42 . 2010-04-01 16:42 1265664 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.Web.dll
- 2008-05-28 06:35 . 2008-05-28 06:35 1265664 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.Web.dll
- 2008-05-28 06:35 . 2008-05-28 06:35 1232896 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.dll
+ 2010-04-01 16:42 . 2010-04-01 16:42 1232896 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:50 . 2010-03-31 19:50 2514944 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:48 . 2008-05-28 05:48 2514944 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorwks.dll
+ 2010-03-31 19:50 . 2010-03-31 19:50 2527232 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorsvr.dll
- 2008-05-28 05:43 . 2008-05-28 05:43 2142208 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll
+ 2010-04-01 16:42 . 2010-04-01 16:42 2142208 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\mscorlib.dll
+ 2009-11-09 05:25 . 2009-11-09 05:25 1935360 c:\windows\Installer\9c3de4.msp
+ 2010-06-26 22:23 . 2010-06-26 22:23 1094656 c:\windows\Installer\2c55be.msi
+ 2010-04-12 03:17 . 2010-04-12 03:17 2607104 c:\windows\Installer\1fa588a2.msp
+ 2010-04-12 03:17 . 2010-04-12 03:17 4210688 c:\windows\Installer\1fa588a1.msp
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1209344 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\urlmon.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 5944832 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\mshtml.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 06:24 1985536 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\iertutil.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 4792320 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_bbe2f9bd\System.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 1966080 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_1f446bf0\System.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 2088960 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_d8304be5\System.Xml.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 5513216 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Xml\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_bb6aeeb2\System.Xml.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 3018752 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Windows.Forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_9197cddb\System.Windows.Forms.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 7884800 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Windows.Forms\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_8cb540f6\System.Windows.Forms.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:46 . 2010-06-12 15:46 2244608 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Drawing\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_ad527e66\System.Drawing.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 1470464 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_de9c2737\System.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 3395584 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\System.Design\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a_4b90efd6\System.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 3391488 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\mscorlib\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_bb7f7d07\mscorlib.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:46 . 2010-06-12 15:46 8908800 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages1_v1.1.4322\mscorlib\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089_83994fcb\mscorlib.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 3325440 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\WindowsBase\d63164ac4ed5adabc6a1b0fdf07eee05\WindowsBase.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:01 . 2010-06-24 13:01 1049600 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\UIAutomationClients#\d8549ce90b26cdc3071224ab6f020189\UIAutomationClientsideProviders.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 7949824 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System\37217abe2c5164e59aba251860f4c79e\System.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:43 . 2010-06-12 15:43 5450752 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Xml\563a54b98adb70fae862974042298348\System.Xml.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 1356288 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.WorkflowServ#\016b75f60a18535c8d6b3e5d861ab559\System.WorkflowServices.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 1908224 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Workflow.Run#\6dacae37d337004345518976fb57099e\System.Workflow.Runtime.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 4514304 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Workflow.Com#\c7b832bbc5bb11c6c7f128c801ce90d7\System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 2992640 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Workflow.Act#\b9ea6ea910293cd6f13f765775867ebd\System.Workflow.Activities.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 1840640 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Services\8ef8d556899a4a10b7f288a80925489f\System.Web.Services.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 2209280 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Mobile\5dfda43f1991ee6ba345d62b2be4801c\System.Web.Mobile.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 2403328 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web.Extensio#\f08b3b8cdf548e3dfe61f342536175eb\System.Web.Extensions.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 1917952 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Speech\2d6a5dbee4506bf643b853e41668afa3\System.Speech.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 1706496 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel#\169fe0ad9d59982a2a6b89779c09885b\System.ServiceModel.Web.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:05 . 2010-06-12 16:05 2345472 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Runtime.Seri#\8b2710a63ecd363315ef16b257588b95\System.Runtime.Serialization.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:01 . 2010-06-24 13:01 1035264 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Printing\af217ef58e5558991f331d482c2bdba6\System.Printing.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 4949504 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Management.A#\f78055e92b5643fcae09779fabcbde34\System.Management.Automation.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:05 . 2010-06-12 16:05 1070080 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.IdentityModel\ad4fb86064d7a1ebcb9ee997e7208ac1\System.IdentityModel.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 1587200 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Drawing\f3440ea00eb3c40dc073b2fe03843638\System.Drawing.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 1116672 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.DirectorySer#\7deab2494d53763cd83c567e71e0d8e0\System.DirectoryServices.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 1801216 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Deployment\b81efadfee7702624b713c6d86f7e369\System.Deployment.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 6616576 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data\50130ef751b98a4a11bd4ab73af7cab5\System.Data.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 2510336 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.SqlXml\f71abf392c5ca05a4e46a5d1c4c72856\System.Data.SqlXml.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 1328128 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Services\5e6311aff5ada83d0f854922fa62faf6\System.Data.Services.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 2516480 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Linq\c3ba3367d03779ad6e76c5d4cdfe572a\System.Data.Linq.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:08 . 2010-06-12 17:08 9924096 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Data.Entity\6abf820d8ec57a0561c3367727d274df\System.Data.Entity.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 2295296 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Core\e98726349766935ec0e9b980f19a046a\System.Core.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 2128896 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\ReachFramework\57abb757c1f38586390dcc63bf056322\ReachFramework.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 1657856 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationUI\0095ba60255d4addaf5b8ebee697a027\PresentationUI.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 1451008 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationBuildTa#\20ef773b20f6ce721ae60e5c2c2e8f80\PresentationBuildTasks.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:32 . 2010-06-12 16:32 1712128 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.VisualBas#\935b855860088a86bb65d37a19f059cc\Microsoft.VisualBasic.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 1093120 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Transacti#\7a266de493d30eed21cb60ebe300be53\Microsoft.Transactions.Bridge.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 2332160 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.JScript\9db8f9f7fe63ca4451bb5316a3ebb009\Microsoft.JScript.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 1966080 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Tas#\c96be82d6cb00367db4e3553272165ef\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v3.5.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:31 . 2010-06-12 16:31 1620992 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Tas#\3815de5b052187b5d9375681a6784255\Microsoft.Build.Tasks.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:06 . 2010-06-12 16:06 1888768 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\Microsoft.Build.Eng#\43fc6723d08e9ce88701c29653efd224\Microsoft.Build.Engine.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:33 . 2010-06-24 03:33 1249280 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\WindowsBase\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\WindowsBase.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 3182592 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 2048000 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.XML.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 2048000 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.XML.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 5025792 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 5025792 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:41 . 2010-06-12 15:41 5967872 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.ServiceModel\3.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.ServiceModel.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 5062656 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 5062656 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Design\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Design.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:33 . 2010-06-24 03:33 5279744 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\PresentationFramework\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationFramework.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 5242880 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 5242880 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Web\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 2933248 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 2933248 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\System.Data\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Data.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:33 . 2010-06-24 03:33 4210688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll
- 2009-07-03 16:10 . 2009-07-03 16:10 4210688 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\PresentationCore\3.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35\PresentationCore.dll
+ 2010-06-24 03:32 . 2010-06-24 03:32 4546560 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:30 . 2009-10-15 13:30 4546560 c:\windows\assembly\GAC_32\mscorlib\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 1232896 c:\windows\assembly\GAC\System\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:26 . 2009-10-15 13:26 1232896 c:\windows\assembly\GAC\System\1.0.5000.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:45 . 2010-06-12 15:45 1265664 c:\windows\assembly\GAC\System.Web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll
- 2009-10-15 13:26 . 2009-10-15 13:26 1265664 c:\windows\assembly\GAC\System.Web\1.0.5000.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.dll
+ 2010-05-12 20:46 . 2009-07-10 13:27 1315328 c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB978542$\msoe.dll
+ 2010-01-29 14:53 . 2010-01-29 14:53 1315328 c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978542\SP3QFE\msoe.dll
+ 2009-07-03 16:07 . 2010-05-28 19:37 32472008 c:\windows\system32\MRT.exe
+ 2007-08-14 01:54 . 2010-05-06 10:41 11076096 c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
+ 2009-04-29 04:55 . 2010-05-06 10:41 11076096 c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ieframe.dll
+ 2010-04-03 00:29 . 2010-04-03 00:29 11413504 c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M979906\M979906Uninstall.msp
+ 2010-03-31 06:23 . 2010-03-31 06:23 15638528 c:\windows\Installer\9c3df0.msp
+ 2010-04-02 17:30 . 2010-04-02 17:30 17456640 c:\windows\Installer\1fa588cd.msp
+ 2010-04-12 03:17 . 2010-04-12 03:17 14599680 c:\windows\Installer\1fa588b0.msp
+ 2010-06-12 15:44 . 2010-02-25 16:54 11070976 c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\ieframe.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:43 . 2010-06-12 15:43 12430848 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Windows.Forms\2dfe045e4b1577fdea9a2f456db0afc2\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 17:09 . 2010-06-12 17:09 11797504 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Web\d987cf1de4ba688da92e212a374232c2\System.Web.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 16:05 . 2010-06-12 16:06 17403904 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.ServiceModel\8b74f2fe3f3632f95ff4ddb8c4839a1e\System.ServiceModel.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-12 15:42 . 2010-06-12 15:42 10683392 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\System.Design\f352c5cb50bee105e4c873ca050f9f46\System.Design.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 14328320 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationFramewo#\560662ada034afb6ec78a152bd9a47b5\PresentationFramework.ni.dll
+ 2010-06-24 13:00 . 2010-06-24 13:00 12215808 c:\windows\assembly\NativeImages_v2.0.50727_32\PresentationCore\9f5dff344ac6ac923b5ade8ba1ab9382\PresentationCore.ni.dll
-- Snapshot reset to current date --
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"LtMoh"="c:\program files\ltmoh\Ltmoh.exe" [2007-01-09 191552]
"TOSCDSPD"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSCDSPD\toscdspd.exe" [2004-12-30 65536]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="c:\program files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [2009-03-05 2260480]
"Google Update"="c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" [2010-01-28 135664]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2010-06-07 2403568]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ThpSrv"="c:\windows\system32\thpsrv" [X]
"Apoint"="c:\program files\Apoint2K\Apoint.exe" [2004-03-24 196608]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-06-05 150040]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-06-05 170520]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-06-05 141848]
"TFNF5"="TFNF5.exe" [2006-04-11 622592]
"TouchED"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\TouchED.exe" [2005-06-29 126976]
"Camera Assistant Software"="c:\program files\Camera Assistant Software for Toshiba\traybar.exe" [2008-04-29 417792]
"FingerPrintNotifer"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpNotifier.exe" [2008-09-03 712704]
"UsbMonitor"="c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\usbnotify.exe" [2008-07-25 94208]
"ITSecMng"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe" [2007-09-28 75136]
"00THotkey"="c:\windows\system32\00THotkey.exe" [2006-07-05 258048]
"000StTHK"="000StTHK.exe" [2001-06-23 24576]
"TFncKy"="TFncKy.exe" [BU]
"DDWMon"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Direct Disc Writer\\ddwmon.exe" [2007-04-14 311296]
"TMERzCtl.EXE"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMERzCtl.EXE" [2008-04-17 90112]
"TMESRV.EXE"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMESRV31.EXE" [2005-12-14 126976]
"TOSDCR"="TOSDCR.EXE" [2005-12-13 57344]
"TPCHWMsg"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TPHM\TPCHWMsg.exe" [2008-08-29 480616]
"TPSODDCtl"="TPSODDCtl.exe" [2008-08-07 137080]
"TPSMain"="TPSMain.exe" [2008-08-25 320824]
"TosHKCW.exe"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe" [2007-10-05 172032]
"SmoothView"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Zooming Utility\SmoothView.exe" [2007-04-10 159744]
"TAudEffect"="c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TAudEffect\TAudEff.exe" [2006-08-10 344144]
"Pinger"="c:\toshiba\ivp\ism\pinger.exe" [2007-01-26 136816]
"mcagent_exe"="c:\program files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [2009-10-29 1218008]
"HP Component Manager"="c:\program files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe" [2003-12-22 241664]
"HPDJ Taskbar Utility"="c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb10.exe" [2006-01-14 172032]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2009-09-05 417792]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2008-04-07 16860672]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2009-10-29 198160]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-10-29 141600]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-03-24 952768]
"IntelZeroConfig"="c:\program files\Intel\WiFi\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe" [2009-11-03 1372160]
"IntelWireless"="c:\program files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\iFrmewrk.exe" [2009-11-03 1202448]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-02-18 248040]

c:\documents and settings\Martha\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Quick Launch.lnk - c:\program files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\ONENOTEM.EXE [2007-4-19 64864]
OpenOffice.org 3.1.lnk - c:\program files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe [2009-4-16 384000]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2008-3-25 214360]
SafeConnect.lnk - c:\program files\SafeConnect\scClient.exe [2009-3-31 297240]
Windows Search.lnk - c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe [2008-5-26 123904]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{56F9679E-7826-4C84-81F3-532071A8BCC5}"= "c:\program files\Windows Desktop Search\MSNLNamespaceMgr.dll" [2009-05-25 304128]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\ATFUS]
2008-09-03 20:48 208896 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FpWinlogonNp.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\TosBtNP]
2006-07-22 02:54 65536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\TosBtNP.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\TOSHIBA\\ivp\\NetInt\\Netint.exe"=
"c:\\TOSHIBA\\Ivp\\ISM\\pinger.exe"= c:\\TOSHIBA\\IVP\\ISM\\pinger.exe
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpiscnapp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgplgtupl.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqgpc01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\McAfee\\MNA\\McNASvc.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\ExamSoft\\SofTest\\SoftLnch.exe"= c:\\Program Files\\ExamSoft\\SoftLnch.exe
"c:\\Program Files\\ExamSoft\\SofTest\\softest.exe"= c:\\Program Files\\ExamSoft\\SofTest.exe
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\spoolsv.exe"=

R0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [7/9/2009 5:00 PM 64160]
R0 pavboot;pavboot;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pavboot.sys [6/23/2010 8:50 PM 28552]
R0 Thpdrv;TOSHIBA HDD Protection Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\thpdrv.sys [1/12/2008 12:58 AM 21120]
R0 Thpevm;TOSHIBA HDD Protection - Shock Sensor Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Thpevm.sys [9/4/2007 12:14 PM 6528]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 1:25 PM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 1:41 PM 67656]
R1 TMEI3E;TMEI3E;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TMEI3E.sys [9/11/2008 3:12 AM 5888]
R2 Authentec memory manager;Authentec memory manager service;c:\windows\system32\TAMSvr.exe [9/12/2008 2:43 AM 49152]
R2 FingerprintServer;Fingerprint Server;c:\windows\system32\FpLogonServ.exe [9/12/2008 2:43 AM 131072]
R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [7/12/2009 4:32 PM 93320]
R2 SCManager;SafeConnect Manager;c:\program files\SafeConnect\scManager.sys servicestart --> c:\program files\SafeConnect\scManager.sys servicestart [?]
R2 tdudf;TOSHIBA UDF File System Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdudf.sys [3/26/2007 2:22 PM 105856]
R2 Tmesrv;Tmesrv3;c:\program files\Toshiba\TME3\TMESRV31.exe [9/11/2008 3:12 AM 126976]
R2 TPCHSrv;TPCH Service;c:\program files\Toshiba\TPHM\TPCHSrv.exe [8/29/2008 1:53 PM 628072]
R2 trudf;TOSHIBA DVD-RAM UDF File System Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\trudf.sys [2/19/2007 2:15 PM 134016]
R2 TVALZFL;TOSHIBA ACPI-Based Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\TVALZFL.sys [4/30/2008 11:09 PM 4992]
R3 e1yexpress;Intel® Gigabit Network Connections Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1y5132.sys [9/11/2008 2:56 AM 239760]
R3 IFXTPM;IFXTPM;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ifxtpm.sys [9/11/2008 4:51 AM 36608]
S2 Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service;c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe [7/3/2009 9:49 AM 1029456]
S3 cpudrv;cpudrv;c:\program files\SystemRequirementsLab\cpudrv.sys [12/18/2009 10:58 AM 11336]
S3 TEchoCan;Toshiba Audio Effect;c:\windows\system32\drivers\techocan.sys [9/11/2008 5:36 AM 435072]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
HPZ12 REG_MULTI_SZ Pml Driver HPZ12 Net Driver HPZ12
hpdevmgmt REG_MULTI_SZ hpqcxs08 hpqddsvc
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-06-07 c:\windows\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
- c:\program files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\Ad-AwareAdmin.exe [2009-07-03 23:00]

2010-07-03 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2740759200-533675312-2498829502-1005Core.job
- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-01-28 16:24]

2010-07-04 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-2740759200-533675312-2498829502-1005UA.job
- c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-01-28 16:24]

2009-07-09 c:\windows\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-07-09 17:22]

2009-07-09 c:\windows\Tasks\McQcTask.job
- c:\progra~1\mcafee\mqc\QcConsol.exe [2009-07-09 17:22]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.toshibadirect.com/dpdstart
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:4040
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Free YouTube to Mp3 Converter - c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\DVDVideoSoftIEHelpers\youtubetomp3.htm
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\1k46fn8r.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxps://login.crimson.ua.edu/GoogleSSO/ProcessResponseServlet?SAMLRequest=fVLLTuswEN0j8Q%2BW93m0QjysJqiA0K0El4gGFuxcZ5q62J5cj91e%2Fp40BQELuj0%2Bcx7jmVz%2Bt4ZtwJNGV%2FBRmnMGTmGjXVvwp%2Fo2OeeX5fHRhKQ1nZjGsHKP8C8CBdZPOhLDQ8GjdwIlaRJOWiARlJhP7%2B%2FEOM1F5zGgQsPZ7KbgCmGF3fJ18YpNa4xqlMU1tqu2W3eu6drWLtYOnObs%2BTPWeBdrRhRh5ihIF3oozy%2BS%2FCzJz%2BtxLk5OxPj0hbPqw%2BlKu32DQ7EWexKJP3VdJdXDvB4ENroB%2F7dnF7xFbA2kCu3OvpJEetPDS2kIOJsSgQ99wGt0FC34OfiNVvD0eFfwVQgdiSzbbrfpl0wmM%2BW1JXRplCk0MZOKeDlsVwwF%2Fbe1Ho4vP%2B15ecBgkn3TLj%2B%2BcddudlOh0eqNTY3B7bUHGfpqwce%2B2S16K8Pv9qN0NCC6SZYDVURHHSi91NBwlpV715%2F30l%2FROw%3D%3D&RelayState=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fa%2Fcrimson.ua.edu%2FServiceLogin%3Fservice%3Dmail%26passive%3Dtrue%26rm%3Dfalse%26continue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fmail.google.com%252Fa%252Fcrimson.ua.edu%252F%26bsv%3Dzpwhtygjntrz%26ss%3D1%26ltmpl%3Ddefault%26ltmplcache%3D2|http://www.facebook.com/|https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&bsv=1eic6yu9oa4y3&ss=1&scc=1&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en|http://twitter.com/|http://webmail.law.ua.edu/|https://lawschool.westlaw.com/shared/signon09.asp?path=%2fDesktopDefault.aspx|http://www.lexisnexis.com/lawschool/login.aspx
FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 0
FF - component: c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\components\McFFPlg.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Martha\Application Data\Move Networks\plugins\npqmp071503000010.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\Martha\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

HKCU-Run-iflifmum - c:\documents and settings\martha\local settings\application data\mvwvqvir\ugmgbs.exe

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-07-03 20:30
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(1064)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\FpWinLogonNp.dll
c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FpSuites.dll
c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\SharedResources.dll
c:\program files\TrueSuite Access Manager\FPResource.dll
c:\windows\system32\authTpm.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(1488)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\program files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMEEJMD.DLL
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
c:\windows\system32\TPwrCfg.DLL
c:\windows\system32\TPwrReg.dll
c:\windows\system32\TPSTrace.DLL
Completion time: 2010-07-03 20:31:53
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-07-04 01:31
ComboFix2.txt 2010-05-13 16:41
ComboFix3.txt 2010-05-12 19:23

Pre-Run: 112,671,150,080 bytes free
Post-Run: 112,759,717,888 bytes free

- - End Of File - - C1B6DF2AC3BE152C2E13A84A0F5FFB1B

#8 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:16 PM

We need to disable Spybot S&D's "TeaTimer"
TeaTimer works by preventing ANY changes to the system. It will attempt to undo any fixes we run, because it blocks these fixes from running.

In order to safeguard your system from problems that can be brought on by a half finished fix, we need to disable TeaTimer. We can reenable it when we're done if you like.
  1. Open SpyBot Search and Destroy by going to Start -> All Programs -> Spybot Search and Destroy -> Spybot Search and Destroy.
  2. If prompted with a legal dialog, accept the warning.
  3. Click and then on "Advanced Mode"
  4. You may be presented with a warning dialog. If so, press
  5. Click on
  6. Click on
  7. Uncheck this checkbox:
  8. Close/Exit Spybot Search and Destroy

Next, run OTL

Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following

CODE
:OTL
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TFncKy] File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [iflifmum] c:\documents and settings\martha\local settings\application data\mvwvqvir\ugmgbs.exe File not found
:reg
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring]
"DisableMonitoring"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command]
""=""%1" %*"

Then click the Run Fix button at the top

Let the program run unhindered.

When done it will say "Fix Complete press ok to open the log"
Please post that log in your next reply. Note: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes. In this case, after the reboot, open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTL\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
Posted Image

#9 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

I disabled tea timer as requested and ran the OTL fix. Here is the log it created:

========== OTL ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TFncKy deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\iflifmum not found.
========== REGISTRY ==========
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\\DisableMonitoring deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus\\DisableMonitoring deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall\\DisableMonitoring deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus\\DisableMonitoring deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall\\DisableMonitoring deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command\\""|""%1" %*" /E : value set successfully!

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.7.0 log created on 07032010_212454

#10 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

Please reboot the PC.

Let me know if the programs will now update or what happens when you attempt to do this.
Posted Image

#11 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

I restarted my computer as you asked and my updates seem to be working.

Here is what I tried:
McAfee update- downloaded update for the first time since I posted about this problem
Flash update- downloaded and installed
iTunes store- I can now access
Internet Explorer- I can now access
SUPERAntiSpyware (I downloaded it to try to fix the problem myself before I posted in this forum)- I can now update

One somewhat related question. Is it possible that any of my personal information like my passwords, etc. could have been compromised while my computer was having these problems?

Edited by muffym, 03 July 2010 - 10:03 PM.

#12 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE(muffym @ Jul 4 2010, 03:54 AM) View Post
One somewhat related question. Is it possible that any of my personal information like my passwords, etc. could have been compromised while my computer was having these problems?

It is possible but as I haven't seen any of the malware that you had already cleaned I couldn't tell you.

Are you able to show me the logs for the programs you used to clean the machine?
Posted Image

#13 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

I believe this might be the MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4202

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 (Safe Mode)
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

6/15/2010 10:54:23 PM
mbam-log-2010-06-15 (22-54-23).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 188566
Time elapsed: 15 minute(s), 45 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsoft (Trojan.Fraudpack) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\avsuite (Rogue.AntivirusSuite) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

#14 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

Fraudpack and AntivirusSuite are both rogue antiviruses. Their main aim is to make you believe that your PC is infected and you must buy their product to remove it. They are not password stealers or keyloggers so your information is safe in this case.

We can now complete the fix as below...

You're clean. Good stuff! thumbup2.gif

Let's do some clearing up

Uninstall ComboFix

Remove Combofix now that we're done with it.
  • Please press the Windows Key and R on your keyboard. This will bring up the Run... command.
    (For Vista/Windows 7 please click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Run)
  • Now type in Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. (Notice the space between "Combofix" and "/")
  • Please follow the prompts to uninstall Combofix.
  • You will then receive a message saying Combofix was uninstalled successfully once it's done uninstalling itself.
This will uninstall Combofix and anything associated with it.

Download and Run OTC

We will now remove the tools we used during this fix using OTC.
  • Download OTC by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click icon to start the program. If you are using Vista, please right-click and choose run as administrator
  • Then Click the big button.
  • You will get a prompt saying "Being Cleanup Process". Please select Yes.
  • Restart your computer when prompted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's some advice on how you can keep your PC clean

Use and update your AntiVirus Software

You must have a good antivirus. There are plenty to choose from but I personally recommend the free options of Avast and Avira Antivir. If you want to purchase a security program then I recommend any of the following: AVG, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky and ESET Nod32.

It is imperative that you update your Antivirus software at least once a week (Even more if you wish). If you do not update your antivirus software then it will not be able to catch any of the new variants that may come out. If you use a commercial antivirus program you must make sure you keep renewing your subscription. Otherwise, once your subscription runs out, you may not be able to update the programs virus definitions.

Make sure your applications have all of their updates

It is also possible for other programs on your computer to have security vulnerability that can allow malware to infect you. Therefore, it is also a good idea to check for the latest versions of commonly installed applications that are regularly patched to fix vulnerabilities. You can check these by visiting Secunia Software Inspector and Calendar of Updates.

Install an AntiSpyware Program

A highly recommended AntiSpyware program is SuperAntiSpyware. You can download the free Home Version. or the Pro version for a 15 day trial period.

Installing this or another recommended program will provide spyware & hijacker protection on your computer alongside your virus protection. You should scan your computer with an AntiSpyware program on a regular basis just as you would an antivirus software.

Finally, here's a treasure trove of antivirus, antimalware and antispyware resources

That's it, happy surfing!

Cheers.

m0le

Posted Image

#15 muffym

muffym
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •