Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hands360

hands360

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:56 AM

hello to all..im glad to be part of this community and hope to get all of my questi0ns answered. Well the main reas0n i joined this site is...well i was actualy captured by the name 'bleeping computer' see i've got say 4 pc's that go bleeping as s0on as thyr turned on,bt il get on to m0re of that in the appr0priate forum. Im also planning to start my own pc repair clinic..im familiar with many of the problems people face in my commumity so iv decided to make it a formal busines expanding my opportunities to far greater c0ntracts with local firms..but before i even go any further i need to do my research and that is part of y im here..thank u for taking time to read this post..hoping to get m0re than just s0luti0ns..cheers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 05:03 PM

You will find a wealth of knowledge spread throughout the Tutorials and Forums that will help you.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users