Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exploit:Win32/Pdfjsc.gen!A

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 loleo

loleo

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:16 PM

Surfed the web earlier today and my browser (mozilla firefox) suddenly stopped responding,
shortly after my antivirus (Microsoft Security Essentials) popped up with a warning.

It suspended the action and removed the threat and I have scanned my computer with both MBAM
and microsoft security essentials to be sure that there is no infection.

Is there anything else I should do to be safe?

Oh and tip, dont search after "Breath Of Fire 3" on google and click on any images, thats where it is...
If Im right it is: :thumbsup: www.pspmod.com/forums/gamereviews/40250-psp-breath-fire-iii-review-16-a.html :flowers:
I might be mistaken, but thats the page that I opened when i recieved the warning.

Take care guys.

Edited by loleo, 25 June 2010 - 06:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users