Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

might still be infected with Trojan,Malware,or some Virus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mark50510

mark50510

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:04 PM

I am running window XP SP3 Dell Dimension 3000, my computer was infected with Rogue.antivirus Trojan.Fake.AV plus others Virus, it shut down my Norton Internet Security 2010 virus protector wouldn't let me get into website, I scanned with malwarebytes anti-malware which you can see I downloaded my log here, I uninstall NIS 2010 and reinstall it and it worked I got my Virus Protection back on.but two days ago NIS 2010 told me it found another Trojan.Fake.AV and yesterday some Virus shut down my internet, I can't get on line no webpage can come on, but I can go on line with my laptop I call my Internet service they told me go to tools and open Internet Options and connection and click on Lan Settings uncheck proxy server,it worked my internet is back, they said it might be your NIS 2010 fire wall or a virus has check off.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 25 June 2010 - 08:59 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users