Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Response time for malware issues?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wbfoley100

wbfoley100

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

I posted a topic in the Malware logs forum around 4ish days ago. I think I followed the directions correctly(though I couldn't get GMER to run). I also saw that if I bump my topic I will be pushed to the back of the line. I was just wondering what the average time is for a response? I know you all get a ton of topics each day, so I wasn't expecting anything for 2-3 days. I don't really trust my computer to do anything on it except for post on here. Thank you for your time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,486 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:51 PM

See this topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/325647/how-long-is-the-standard-wait-time-to-get-help-on-the-malware-forum/

The team is always flooded with a lot of posts and they are dedicated volunteers and they work hard to keep up with the demand of so many posts, you topic should get a reply soon. :thumbsup: At this point it is looking like you will be waiting a few more days as we are backed up to about 6 days more or less so expect to see a reply soon. :flowers:

Edited by computerxpds, 25 June 2010 - 12:53 PM.

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 wbfoley100

wbfoley100
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:53 PM

Thank you for responding. Sorry about not searching before hand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users