Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Shining New Addition to Your Community!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Alyzza

Alyzza

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

Hello! My name is Alyzza.

It's a stupid name. I know.

So, there's a few things you should know about me. I am okay with the computer for my age and gender. I know the basic things you'll tell me. Though I do a bit better than the average 13-year-old, I am still a recently-turned-into a teenager. I am prone to being a bit of that typical whiny, stupid and gaudy 13 year old. I enjoy being treated as though I am mature, but eh, sometimes I'll just freak out. The first time my computer got a virus I cried for about an hour. No kidding.

Um, well, I hope to grow into this community and become an accepted member here despite my age and experience with computers.

Have fun getting to know me, I guess, lol.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users