Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

www.roads-traffic.com search problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 namorton

namorton

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:50 AM

Hi...hope you can help

I've read this with interest as I have just picked up the same virus.

I'm running a pc, with Firefox as my browser and ESET as my antispam.

I have followed the procedure given in this thread and downloaded the MalwareBytes Anti Malware....and rebooted etc but.... the real-traffic.com search still overlaps Google!!

Does anyone know whatelse I can try

Much much appreciated

Thanks Nigel

I get this message sometimes in a blue box ...

www.google.com 443 uses an invalid securitycertificate
This certificate is not trusted because it is self signedThe cert is only valid for 78-159-121-201.local
(Error code:sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

This could be a problem as it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

If you have connected succesfully in the past this serror may be temporary and you can try again later

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users