Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CERTIFIED PC ASSASSIN SAYING "HEY Y'ALL"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PCKILLER

PCKILLER

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:04 AM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 10:00 AM

Hey Guys
Don't know if we use real first names here yet as I'm new, first time poster, frequent reader. I spend a ton of time on the net both personally and professionally and seem to pick up viruses or spyware often. Paid versions of Norton and Spysweeper don't help. After spending $200 a year on Gateway's help desk I realize they never did a thing for me some friends on the net couldn't. I've used reg cleaners 3 times, all 3 ended up with a reformatting of my PC, I think they are the spawn of Satan.
I'm very friendly, always happy to help with the few things I'm good at with PC's, mostly involving movies, videos and ripping and burning proggies, ask me anytime. I'm always happier giving than I am asking for help, so if you need advice on backing up flicks etc, not much I don't know about it. I'm no expert, just trial by fire.
I run a Gateway dual desktop and an HP Lappie, I'm sadly used to AOHell and once again, my PC is running like a turtle on Mescaline, my AV, Antispy and Spybot caught zilch so I tried hikackthis, realized I was out of my league and needed help from the big guns, so here I am. Look forward to making a few friends along the way.
Wyattspoppa
PS Admin team, I hope telling why I'm here isn't the same as "posting a problem", not my intention, I play by the rules

Edited by PCKILLER, 23 June 2010 - 10:02 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users