Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is your favorite Love Song?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 PM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:26 AM

I hope you enjoy this very old Song, show me your's?

My current Wife is 15/16 years younger than me, depending on what time of year, but we both Love this Song for the simple meaning within it. So Simple and Nice.

Ray

Edited by Drovers Dog, 23 June 2010 - 09:04 AM.

What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 carri

carri

• Members
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 11:49 AM

Awww!!! this made me cry!!! its a sweet old song thanks for sharing Ray :thumbsup:

My 2 all time favourite love songs ( I couldn't just choose one!)

Michael Jackson - One Day In Your Life

Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

Posted Image
Hug someone today and get on their nerves!

#3 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

I knew the song immediately. This is, without doubt, the greatest love song that has ever been written. From the very first verse, George grasped the true meaning of love. Love is never simple, but something so complex - so powerful - so alive, that once achieved, nothing else compares. Love never dies, but lives on forever in the corners of one's heart... -rigel

Obviously this song is tied with someone I love very much.

The song: I Cross My Heart - Video - Youtube Video <From the movie Pure Country - I like the best.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#4 sempai

sempai

noypi

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:11 AM

Nothings Gonna Stop Us Now =>

My favorite version=> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNHDWLoikbA...feature=related

~Semp

btn_donate_LG.gif
You can help me continue the fight against malware by making a donation, Thank you.

If I am helping you and I didn't reply within 48 hours... Please send me a private message.
Topics that are not replied within 5 days will be close. Please don't PM asking for support, post on the Forums instead.

Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators) 

#5 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:50 AM

IMHO?

Once you know your Favourate Love Song, it will decide your course in Life? It certainly has for me.

Just unbelievable how that Song of mine has effected so many people around me. They know me, from that very Song. They know that I will NEVER Change. None of them ever expect me to ever do. Magic in Love Songs. My one shows the Pure Love of an old man towards his Family and Friends. Sorry to take it off track. I honestly wanted to share something very Special with you all.

Just to share? Here it is again, listen closely to the words originally written by an American that people listen to, all over the World. I honestly think it is Beautifull!

I really hope people can understand the hidden message in that Song? It is really how old people are with their Kids and Friends. That is so wonderfull to me. Noone is ever left out to them. Family and Friends Respect them for it.

Ray.

Edited by Drovers Dog, 25 June 2010 - 05:41 AM.

What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

#6 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:09 AM

Here's my favorite, Ed Ames, "My Cup Runneth Over"
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

#7 M332

M332

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 02:31 PM

Love Song (slow version) by Cure.

Faithfully by Journey.

#8 Bezukhov

Bezukhov

Bleepin' Jazz Fan!

• Members
  • 2,698 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2010 - 07:27 PM

That Jud Strunk song was fantastic, Drovers Dog. That was the first time I've heard of it, or of Jud Strunk.

I'm kinda partial to this:

Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald - Cheek to Cheek

Edited by Bezukhov, 25 June 2010 - 07:28 PM.

To err is Human. To blame it on someone else is even more Human.

#9 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 04:16 AM

Thank you Bezukhov,

It is a very Nice Song.

We on BC are learning quite a lot about our different Cultures now, thanks to the wonderfull Staff and Members. That is really so positive, I am so proud to be part of it.

The way we all adopt other Countries' Songs to suit our feelings really shows just how small the World is to us all?

I would like to share this one from our Aussie equal to the Beatles and Elvis, in the 60s, he was known as the "Wild One" and was actually almost a twin to my elder brother, now 70.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yn0oi0q4RY...feature=related

Ray

What is a Dog?

#10 carri

carri

• Members
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 AM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:56 AM

IMHO?

Once you know your Favourate Love Song, it will decide your course in Life? It certainly has for me.

Ray, I think the lyrics of some love songs/songs such as the one that you chose as your favourite are very powerful, very true and could well influence the course of a person's destiny. Music has become a very powerful life time line backdrop that evokes memories like nothing else can, in my humble opinion.
Posted Image
Hug someone today and get on their nerves!

#11 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

Now HERE is true love.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ninMQnXoYnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ninMQnXoYnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by DeathStalker, 26 June 2010 - 06:13 PM.

#12 strolln

strolln

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

Ray - It's all your fault, ever since you posted the link to the Jud Strunk song I can't get that song out of my head! :thumbsup:
To Err is human; to really foul things up requires a Bleeping Computer!

#13 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 PM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

Im already there by lonestar is a good one for me and my wife, since Im on the road with my job so much these days.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#14 DeathStalker

DeathStalker

• Banned
  • 868 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:58 PM

That's a great tune Patriot. I like that one too.

(on another note, I have a picture of a truck we saw the other day I'm trying to figure out how to get to you. I think you will like it but I don't use photo bucket or another site like that. My buddy took it on his cell phone form the parking lot we were in and emailed it to me. It's awesome lol. You'll love it. The ULTIMATE Ford "pick-up.")

#15 chrisxa

chrisxa

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:37 AM

never gets old for me.
Beneath wings of darkness, wings of death, I dwell in shadows,
Here I have found a kingdom, here I have found a princess; the princess of darkness.
She's the only one I fear, my princess wrapped in shadows, my princess beloved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users