Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

keyboard keys need help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shayane

shayane

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:00 AM

Q1. Help! I spilled lemonade on my laptop keyboard and some keys are acting funny. What can I do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Cheesezilla

Cheesezilla

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 PM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:14 PM

Acting funny how?

I assume there just sticking because of the lemonade.

The only advice i can offer you is to remove each key on the keyboard ( take a picture or something before you do so you know how to put them back correctly) and get some q-tips or paper towels. Drip the q-tip in some warm water, squeeze it to remove some excess water and then scrub away the sticky lemonade residue.

It would also help if you cleaned each key as well. I would imagine they have some dried lemonade on them too.

Also, if you unsure how to remove your keys, google your laptop or something like "Toshiba Laptop how to remove keys". You get the idea =)

Hope this helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users