Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Assassins Creed 2 WHAT IS THE MEAING OF THE TRUTH "SPOILERS"

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HonestAbe

HonestAbe

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:25 AM

OK OK OK...i just finished AC2 and found "the truth"...LOLWUT!?!?! wtf was that? i think i figured it out after about an hour of staring blankley at the screne thinking WTF WAS THAT!?!?!

1. Adam and Eve stole the apple of eden from the garden of eden, thus starting the war minerva talked about in the end

2. subject 16 secretley found this memory, and thus, went insane knowing the truth (there was probley more to the video that he did no show, because he didnt have enough time? or was it for another hidden meaning?)

3. The humans and "those that came before" were so busy fighting after being freed by adam and eve that they did not see the signs of the the signes of the solar flare that hit the earth and fried just about everything. the humans survived. those that came before did not.

4. minerva planted the meaning in the memory of ezio to warn desmond of the impending doom they had thusforth detected.

thats about all i know. some questions i would REALY like to be answered include...

if those who came b4 had controle over the humans, how did adam and eve break free of the apple? you see adam and eve run like assassins. does this mean that all assassins are decendants of the two? are they the original assassins? was the creed "nothing is true everything is permitted" created in order to hint that you should not beleave in religion, to seek answers and not to assume what you are told? does this mean that the bible was writen by templars in order to hide the truth from humanity? and WTF WAS THAT?!?! i hope i get a good explenation of all that crap in brotherhood. DONT LEAVE ANYTHING HANGING UBISOFT. can anyone answer my questions or add to my explenation?

"nothing is true everything is permitted"
"Cogeto Ergo Sum"
I think, therfore i am.
Guns dont kill people, stupid people kill people.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users