Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My computer Takes up to 15 minutes to load

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Dasha

Dasha

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 22 June 2010 - 05:38 AM

I have moved this from Win NT etc sorry it was the Wrong Forum

Help Please help My computer Takes up to 15 minutes to load and Open a Browser Page then even a Word Doc takes ages and to download something just freezes the computer until it finished so scouting around I found this I think its a Virus or Two I have been blaming F/Fox and iGoogle until now but after scouting thru Forums cut and Pasting the 2 addresses below it seem that this is a common virus. I also tried System Restore and it reports “Cannot do a System Restore” is it turned off?
In Downloaded Program Files -> I found the Following two files both of them were “ UNPLUGGED”

Microsoft Office Template Media Control, 02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089

AND

Get Atlom Class, E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7 “ UNPLUGGED”

I am as thick as a “Crane drivers Sandwich” around Computer Jargon so nice easy steps for me please?

My computer Is: Dell Desk Top with LCD 20" Screen, Running MS Windows XP P3, Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2.80 Gig and 512 Meg Ram with Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller Connected to Internode ADSL 512- 246 5 Gig Internode B/Band and Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. “Uniden Dig 5.8GHz Cordless Phone (2) Handsets and Base (connected into the Linksys 3102 and ADSL Internode next to the Desktop) and to MyNetFone VoiP Via a “Linksys 3102 Gateway ATA Voip Router” and a [Nov-2009 D-Link 502 T ]Modem! I Run Sygate Firewall, Spy Bot and Webroot Spysweeper Defender, CCleaner once a week //

Edited by hamluis, 22 June 2010 - 07:05 AM.
Clarity ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

Hi :thumbsup:.

What model Dell desktop are we talking about?

Everything that appears on a HJT log...is not something to be concerned with. Some users don't seem to understand that, which is why users are encouraged to seek assistance when faced with situations where malware logs may be essential.

Microsoft Office Template Media Control, 02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089...appears to be a valid reference for any user with any version of MS Office installed or previously installed. Seems to have been available to Office users since Win 2K days.

E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7 seems to be an ActiveX control associated with Adobe programs.

The Downloaded Programs folder...is something that I seldom even look at. Looking at the contents of mine, the contents typically reflect "installed" or may reflect nothing. I don't believe that examining the contents of this folder...is a useful activity.

So it appears to me that the files you express concern over...are not meriting that concern.

I see that you have 512MB of RAM installed. If you have MS Office installed...and an AV program...and Webroot Spysweeper...and whatever else...it's probably not enough RAM to run such programs, IMO.

Slow startups...often have to do with the number of line items included in startups.

I find it hard to believe that it really takes 15 minutes for your system to boot...that just seems too extraordinary to be believed.

Let's start with the following: Start/Run...type chkdsk /r (space between k and /) and hit Enter. Type Y in response to new screen and hit Enter. Reboot the system.

The chkdsk /r command will run, time will vary. When it is complete, the system will reboot and then go into XP.

If any error message appears or the chkdsk command cannot complete...please write down any error message and post it in your next reply.

Louis

#3 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:48 PM

Thanks hamluis It's a Dell Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2.80 Gig and 512 Meg Ram with Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller. Windows XP3 MS office Bought new in August 2003 model :thumbsup:

I find it hard to believe that it really takes 15 minutes for your system to boot..

hamulis I can assure you that if I start the computer and walk a way Ihave to wait up to 10 minutes at least' before I can then click on FireF or Gmail and then that can take at LEAST another 5 minutes to open up if if it does? What usually cmes up is Error Page"Trouble opening Page warning so I have to close that "Dead Page" and start all over again on either a FireF or Gmail left click and then That can take another minute or so! If I wasn't experiencing it I would not believe it either. My computer is one sick Pup!

I will do the stuff you advised later this evening' as I have to go out' back soon cheers Dasha

Edited by Dasha, 23 June 2010 - 03:47 AM.

#4 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:45 AM

Dear hamulis Have Done the chckdisc thing' it took 95 minutes and ran all the way thru no errors and Windows restarted, 13 minute and I had to “log in” again to my Fire Fox Account (keep me Logged in is always Checked) and then it tried to load a Page with Error Tab and 3 other Tab’s that I closed before the chckdisc So I dunno :thumbsup: It seems Like something is running that should not be?

There is something definitley wrong? Every time I Start the Comp there is a Minimized blank Page at the top left of the screen it is about 6 CM long and the height of the Taskbar “Blue Ribbon” Deep’ it is also in the Taskbar? If I “restore it,” it is totally blank.

I also notice in Task Manager that Explorer exe is gulping a whopping 50,000K even though I am on Fire Fox, iGoogle Firefox is using 108,000K, and “Firefox Preload” is 465K. Why is explorer running in the “background”? My Homage is iGoogle my Browser is Firefox, my email is Gmail.

On running CCleaner last night and about the 8 last time it kept stopping and saying a browser was running close Browser or else Firefox Cache will not be cleared.

Something odd yesterday” I received an email from a “Mate” saying he was in some country no money etc and I was the only person who could help him except I knew he wasn’t. So I sent him a copy and asked him what he thought. He told me this morning that somone had got my Email address off Facebook and scamming hacking me. So I Immediately closed my Account with Facebook. Ten Minute’s after my last email to you today @ 1409 Eastern Time” I had a call from a strong accented person (Paki or Indian or African?) claiming to be from “Windows” and telling me (very animatedly) my Computer was "running slow" and that I was infected by a "Keylogger" and that I should push CTRL+Windows buttons together?? So I hung up and they rang again I hung up and went out. It has me concerned I look forward to your words of advice. Cheers Mate. Dasha :flowers: :trumpet:

Edited by Dasha, 23 June 2010 - 03:49 AM.

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,556 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:07 AM

I will move this to the Am I Infected forum, where someone can assist us in verifying/eliminating the possibility of malware.

Louis

#6 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

Thanks hamluis Err? :flowers: Where do I find this post and my Stuff Now? orv will I just keep comming back to here Dasha :thumbsup:

#7 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

hamluis Are You there? Helloooo Anyone??? hamluis are you still there. I have to ramp this up a bit" as somone is stealing my Usage I purchased 2 Gig from Internode on Monday and it's gone already. My normal amount is 5 Gig per month I have never exceeded that amount until now" that's in 3 Years.
hamluis Can you please advise me as to where we are on this? as I have to do something. Dasha :flowers: :thumbsup:

Anyone ???

#8 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hello.. sorry you got lost... If you still need help. we'll run these scans to get some logs to review.
Are you using a router??

Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.46) and save it to your desktop.
Before you save it rename it to say zztoy.exe

alternate download link 1

alternate download link 2
MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.

Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

From your regular user account..
Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opera browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#9 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:14 AM

Thanks Guy's Glad to hear that you are there. I will do as you advised and lodge the results" but I will be away for 24 hours. will post as soon I return. Thank You Dasha :thumbsup:

Edited by Dasha, 26 June 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#10 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

G/Afternoon boopme, thanks for picking up the Ball and assisting me. I am about to make my start our journey :flowers: :inlove:

The Answer to your modem question. Yes I do have a Router. I have VoiP with MyNetfone Via a Linksys 3102 Gateway ATA Voip Router and a [Nov-2009 D-Link 502 T ] Modem :huh: I have Un/ reinstalled MWB and Named it

/ zztoy.exe.mbam-1-46.exe /then/ Moved to/ the desktop.

I will Copy/ Paste/ Print your stuff' as I have the memory span of a Flea, and if somthing happened I would be well over my head. Anyway I will see you on the other side :thumbsup: :trumpet:

My computer Is: Dell Desk Top with LCD 20" Screen, Running MS Windows XP P3, Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 2.80 Gig and 512 Meg Ram with Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller’ Connected to Internode ADSL 512- 246 5 Gig Internode B/Band and Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. a Uniden Dig 5.8GHz Cordless Phone (2) Handsets and Base (connected into the Linksys 3102 and ADSL Internode next to the Desktop) and to ‘MyNetFone VoiP’ Via a Linksys 3102 Gateway ATA Voip Router and a [Nov-2009 D-Link 502 T ]Modem! I Run Sygate Firewall, Spy Bot and Webroot Spysweeper Defender, CCleaner once a week //

Edited by Dasha, 26 June 2010 - 09:31 PM.

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Thank you will await your logs..
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#12 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:13 PM

boopme, I have downloaded all the stuff. Have run MBW, have the Log MBW 14 critters, have D/loaded AFT and Super and Saved But Visitors have arrived' so will run AFT and Super tomorrow AM, post los's then. Cheers and thanks mate Dasha :thumbsup:

#13 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 26 June 2010 - 11:41 PM

Not a problem.

#14 Dasha

Dasha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:29 AM

Here is the Log boopme, Re your last instruction? To get back to here It took 90 Seconds to Load the Browser Page (iGoogle)? the Super Scan Was ran for over 7 hours :thumbsup: Cheers Dasha :flowers:

Sun 27-06-1010 - 1325

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4245

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

27/06/2010 13-16-48
mbam-log-2010-06-27 (13-16-48).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 137602
Time elapsed: 8 minute(s), 13 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 8

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr32.dll (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\2.tmp (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpsapi32.dll (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\9c1c68eb957 (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{16bd34a2-0b1c-3ca9-2d89-5ce244744e2f} (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{16bd34a2-0b1c-3ca9-2d89-5ce244744e2f} (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{02c11dec-1e18-40c7-9f5b-89e19f5d3647} (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{02c11dec-1e18-40c7-9f5b-89e19f5d3647} (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02c11dec-1e18-40c7-9f5b-89e19f5d3647} (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.fsharproj (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run\rthdbpl (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Tracur) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\dnsrslvr32.dll -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\AppInit_DLLs (Trojan.Tracur) -> Data: system32\dnsrslvr32.dll -> Delete on reboot.

Folders Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\SystemProc (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr32.dll (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\2.tmp (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpsapi32.dll (Trojan.Tracur) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dot3svc32.dll (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\3.tmp (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\4.tmp (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\SystemProc\upd.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sl766356009 (Trojan.Tracur) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Super Scan Log Results

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/28/2010 at 04:31 PM

Application Version : 4.39.1002

Core Rules Database Version : 5125
Trace Rules Database Version: 2937

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 07:35:04

Memory items scanned : 244
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 8263
Registry threats detected : 6
File items scanned : 176500
File threats detected : 11

Adware.MyWebSearch
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKCR\CLSID\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKCR\CLSID\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{00A6FAF1-072E-44CF-8957-5838F569A31D}
HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07B18EA9-A523-4961-B6BB-170DE4475CCA}

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.revsci.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.allstreamingmedia.disqus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.allstreamingmedia.disqus.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.e-2dj6wfmyqmczoaq.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\vdldrqeo.default\cookies.sqlite ]

#15 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,566 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:36 PM

I think time will improve...One more to see if there is anythiong left.

ESET
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner.
(Requires Internet Explorer to work. If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)
Vista users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator. Right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
  • Click the green ESET Online Scanner button.
  • Read the End User License Agreement and check the box: YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click on the Start button next to it.
  • You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then click Insall ActiveX component.
  • A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?"".
  • Answer Yes to download and install the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
  • Click Start.
  • Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications.
  • Click Scan to start. (please be patient as the scan could take some time to complete)
  • If offered the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
  • When the scan has finished, a log.txt file will be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
    folder.
  • Click Posted Image > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
  • The scan results will open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
Note: Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users