I have a Dell Inspiron 531, Windows XP Home edition.
About 2 months ago, my cd burner drive became disabled. I jumped through a few hoops and somehow got it working again. Not too long after, I got that fake anti-virus thing that disabled everything I attempted to fix it with. (I'm not sure if that's related) I dug my way through my computer files and figured out how to stop that. (I really couldn't tell you what I did if I tried) Then shortly after, my Avast picked up z00clicker.dll in my files. I was getting re-directed on websites all the time then, as well. I dug myself through a few of those files and somehow got that to stop. I ran Avast again and it was gone.
Since then, I've uninstalled my Avast and reinstalled the new version. I downloaded Malwarebytes of which found some things, but it didn't remove or find the z00clicker. Well, z00clicker came back through an Avast full system scan (not a bootscan) and I can't find anything on my own. I haven't been re-directed to anything but I want to catch it before it gets any worse. I start an online schooling next week and I can't afford to be down. So I googled & found this website. I have done the DDS & GMER per the instructions request and attached the logs.