Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS crash many many times

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#1 jaysnzees

jaysnzees

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:56 PM

Hi. I get this blue screen over and over again. I can't get into windows normally or in safe mode. I have skimmed this http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/ and it doesn't say what to do if the crash keeps repeating. Just to go to the WQindows XP forum, unless I am just missing it.

Any help would be great.
What is thy bidding? My Master?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

If you can't boot into Windows...why do you say that you get the same BSOD over and over? Crashes cannot repeat...if you are unable to boot into XP.

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

#3 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

When I say that its repeating itself, what I mean is that I get the bluescreen, then it does its memory dump and then reboots. Windows starts up and as soon as it begins to open then screen goes black and the blue screen beings again and the memory dump starts over. This process repeats itself with no end.

Its a Dell Dimension 526, I think with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:26 PM

Thanks...I will ask someone from the BC malware team to try to take a look.

Be patient smile.gif, help is on the way.

Louis

#5 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:15 PM

Sorry, Its actually a Dell Dimension E521, with Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

#6 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:26 PM

Hi and welcome to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware/Malware Removal forum,

I am thcbytes and I am here to help you!

I ask that you refrain from running tools other than those I suggest to you while I am cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

Please perform all steps in the order received and do not proceed if you need clarification.

Please copy and paste all logs into your post unless directed otherwise. Please do not re-run any programs I suggest. If you encounter problems please stop and tell me about it. When your computer is clean I will alert you of such. I will also provide you with detailed suggestions for prevention.

In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.

After 5 days if your topic is not replied I we assume it has been abandoned and I will close it.

I would also like to inform you that most of us here at Bleeping Computer offer our expert assistance out of the goodness of our hearts. Please be courteous and appreciative for the assistance provided!

Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. Your computer fix will be based on the current condition of your computer! Any changes might delay my ability to help you.

==========

Please do this......
  • Download OTLPE Network from either location and save it to your desktop of a clean computer:

http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTLPENet.exe
    http://ottools.noahdfear.net/OTLPENet.exe

• Double click the OTLPENet icon on your desktop
  • "Do you want to burn the CD?" choose Yes
  • ImgBurn will automatically extract and load the OTLPENet Iso to be burned to CD
  • Place a blank CD in your CD-Rom
  • Click to start the burn process
  • You will see a dialog "Operation successfully completed"
  • Boot the non-working computer using the boot CD you just created
  • In order to do so, the computer must be set to boot from the CD first

Note : For information click here

• Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
  • OTL should now start

Change the following settings
    • Change Drivers to All
    • Change Standard Registry to All

• Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

Please note: Double click the Firefox Icon on the desktop to connect to this thread if you have a Wired connection otherwise you can use a flash drive and copy this script into a txt file from a clean computer to transfer to this computer.

CODE
    netsvcs
    msconfig
    safebootminimal
    safebootnetwork
    activex
    drivers32
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
    %APPDATA%\*.
    %APPDATA%\*.exe /s
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    userinit.exe
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Push
  • When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txt
  • Please post the contents of the C:\OTL.txt file in your next reply.
  • Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have an internet connection.

==========

With your next post please provide:

* OTL.txt
* What led to the boot loop your experiencing?

Kind regards,
~t
Proud member - Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

http://donatelife.net/register-now/

#7 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

Hi, thanks for your help.

I have followed your instructions, and when I got to this point...

Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK

When I clicked "OK" I got the blue screen, IRQL...like previously. It does no memory dump and does not restart.

Instructions?

#8 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hi,

So the Reatogo-X desktop comes up okay right?

Try this...
  • Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
  • When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
  • Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is unchecked and press OK
==========

Next...

From the Reatogo-X desktop...

* Click Start > Run and type chkdsk C:/f and the click OK.
o Note the space between the k and the /

* Allow the scan to run and when completed, reboot the system. It may not run until you reboot!

Success?

Edited by thcbytes, 27 June 2010 - 01:03 PM.

Posted Image

I do not accept personal donations for assistance provided. I would ask that you instead consider donating the greatest gift - Organ Donation. Your organs are of no use to you when your gone. You will save a life that would otherwise be lost!

#9 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:19 AM

YOU Said: * Click Start > Run and type chkdsk C:/f and the click OK.
o Note the space between the k and the /

I just want to be accurate, is this sposed to be between the k and the C:/f I was hoping I could just copy & paste it how you have it typed, but if not I wanted to make sure where I put this space. I am not going to get to work on the other computer until Monday morning, so I will cut & Paste if I do not hear from you by then.

thank you

#10 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

My mistake! Thanks for the attentiveness. Please copy and paste it! thumbup2.gif
Posted Image

#11 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

OTL logfile created on: 6/29/2010 10:52:45 AM - Run
OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.39.0 Folder = X:\Programs\OTLPE
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = SYSTEM
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1,022.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 824.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 81.00% Memory free
906.00 Mb Paging File | 849.00 Mb Available in Paging File | 94.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): c:\pagefile.sys 1536 3072 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 232.88 Gb Total Space | 166.42 Gb Free Space | 71.46% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 14.92 Gb Total Space | 4.35 Gb Free Space | 29.14% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive X: | 433.24 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: REATOGO
Current User Name: SYSTEM
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard
Using ControlSet: ControlSet001

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Auto] -- -- (KodakCCS)
SRV - [2010/04/20 18:49:49 | 000,267,432 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)
SRV - [2010/03/18 12:19:26 | 000,113,152 | ---- | M] (ArcSoft Inc.) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe -- (ACDaemon)
SRV - [2010/02/24 10:28:09 | 000,135,336 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)
SRV - [2009/11/12 15:48:56 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe -- (NMSAccessU)
SRV - [2009/01/07 19:21:00 | 000,026,144 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spupdsvc.exe -- (spupdsvc)
SRV - [2008/11/09 16:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService)
SRV - [2008/01/22 13:35:52 | 000,103,808 | ---- | M] () [Auto] -- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\ijplmsvc.exe -- (IJPLMSVC)

========== Driver Services (All) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (WDICA)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ViaIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (VDSDK)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ultra)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (TosIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc8xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (symc810)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_u3)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (sym_hi)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Sparrow)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Simbad)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1280)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1240)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql12160)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Ql10wnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ql1080)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2hib)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (perc2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDRELI)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (PDCOMP)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (PCIIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (PCIDump)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (MRESP50a64)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (MRENDIS5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (MREMPR5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand] -- -- (MREMP50a64)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (mraid35x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (lbrtfdc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (IntelIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (ini910u)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (i2omp)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (i2omgmt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (hpn)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dpti2o)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac960nt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (dac2w2k)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Cpqarray)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (CmdIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System] -- -- (Changer)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (cd20xrnt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Atdisk)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3550)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc3350p)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (asc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (amsint)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (AliIde)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78xx)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (aic78u2)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Aha154x)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (adpu160m)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (abp480n5)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | Disabled] -- -- (Abiosdsk)
DRV - [2010/05/26 09:29:46 | 000,067,656 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)
DRV - [2010/03/01 10:05:24 | 000,124,784 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)
DRV - [2010/02/27 10:08:29 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS -- (SASDIFSV)
DRV - [2010/02/27 10:08:29 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] ( SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS -- (SASENUM)
DRV - [2010/02/24 09:11:07 | 000,455,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys -- (MRxSmb)
DRV - [2010/02/16 14:24:01 | 000,060,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)
DRV - [2009/12/31 12:50:03 | 000,353,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\srv.sys -- (Srv)
DRV - [2009/11/12 15:48:56 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] () [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\StarOpen.sys -- (StarOpen)
DRV - [2009/10/20 12:20:16 | 000,265,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\http.sys -- (HTTP)
DRV - [2009/08/14 09:45:24 | 000,021,248 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MREMP50.sys -- (MREMP50)
DRV - [2009/08/14 09:45:24 | 000,020,096 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\MRESP50.sys -- (MRESP50)
DRV - [2009/06/24 07:18:41 | 000,092,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys -- (KSecDD)
DRV - [2009/05/11 12:49:19 | 000,011,608 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys -- (avgio)
DRV - [2009/05/11 10:12:49 | 000,028,520 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -- (ssmdrv)
DRV - [2009/04/28 16:20:06 | 000,044,944 | ---- | M] (Sonic Solutions) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PxHelp20.sys -- (PxHelp20)
DRV - [2008/08/14 06:04:36 | 000,138,496 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys -- (AFD)
DRV - [2008/06/20 07:51:12 | 000,361,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys -- (Tcpip)
DRV - [2008/04/13 20:13:22 | 000,139,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpwd.sys -- (RDPWD)
DRV - [2008/04/13 20:13:21 | 000,021,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys -- (TDTCP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 20:13:20 | 000,040,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\termdd.sys -- (TermDD)
DRV - [2008/04/13 20:13:20 | 000,012,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys -- (TDPIPE)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:28:39 | 000,175,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdbss.sys -- (Rdbss)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:21:00 | 000,162,816 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbt.sys -- (NetBT)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:20:42 | 000,091,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndiswan.sys -- (NdisWan)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:20:37 | 000,182,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndis.sys -- (NDIS)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:19:48 | 000,048,384 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys -- (PptpMiniport) WAN Miniport (PPTP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:19:43 | 000,051,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasl2tp.sys -- (Rasl2tp) WAN Miniport (L2TP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:19:42 | 000,075,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipsec.sys -- (IPSec)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:18:00 | 000,052,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i8042prt.sys -- (i8042prt)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:17:18 | 000,083,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys -- (wdmaud)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:17:05 | 000,105,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mup.sys -- (Mup)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:15:55 | 000,060,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys -- (sysaudio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:15:53 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys -- (Ntfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:15:45 | 000,064,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\serial.sys -- (Serial)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:14:29 | 000,143,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys -- (Fastfat)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:14:21 | 000,063,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdfs.sys -- (Cdfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 15:00:19 | 000,030,080 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\modem.sys -- (Modem)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:32 | 000,041,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspppoe.sys -- (RasPppoe)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:29 | 000,040,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndproxy.sys -- (NDProxy)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:27 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys -- (AsyncMac)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:27 | 000,010,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndistapi.sys -- (NdisTapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:21 | 000,034,560 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanarp.sys -- (Wanarp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:15 | 000,152,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys -- (IpNat)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:57:07 | 000,020,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipinip.sys -- (IpInIp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:56:38 | 000,069,120 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psched.sys -- (PSched)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:56:32 | 000,035,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\msgpc.sys -- (Gpc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:56:02 | 000,034,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\netbios.sys -- (NetBIOS)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:55:58 | 000,014,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndisuio.sys -- (Ndisuio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:54:28 | 000,011,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\irenum.sys -- (IRENUM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:53:34 | 000,036,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys -- (Ip6Fw)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:51:25 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atmarpc.sys -- (Atmarpc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:47:37 | 000,025,856 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbprint.sys -- (usbprint)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:25 | 000,085,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nabtsfec.sys -- (NABTSFEC)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:24 | 000,019,200 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wstcodec.sys -- (WSTCODEC)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:23 | 000,017,024 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdecode.sys -- (CCDECODE)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:23 | 000,011,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\slip.sys -- (SLIP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:22 | 000,010,880 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ndisip.sys -- (NdisIP)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:21 | 000,015,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\streamip.sys -- (streamip)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:46:20 | 000,121,984 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbvideo.sys -- (usbvideo) USB Video Device (WDM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:39 | 000,032,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys -- (usbccgp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:38 | 000,026,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbstor.sys -- (USBSTOR)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:37 | 000,059,520 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys -- (usbhub)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:35 | 000,030,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys -- (usbehci)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:35 | 000,017,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys -- (usbohci)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:34 | 000,015,104 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbscan.sys -- (usbscan)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:27 | 000,010,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hidusb.sys -- (hidusb)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:13 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys -- (drmkaud)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:12 | 000,060,032 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys -- (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:09 | 000,172,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys -- (kmixer)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:09 | 000,056,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys -- (swmidi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:07 | 000,006,272 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys -- (splitter)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:45:01 | 000,052,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmusic.sys -- (DMusic)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:44:48 | 000,799,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys -- (dmboot)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:44:46 | 000,153,344 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys -- (dmio)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:44:40 | 000,020,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys -- (VgaSave)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:41:01 | 000,052,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys -- (VolSnap)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:58 | 000,042,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\imapi.sys -- (Imapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:49 | 000,019,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys -- (PartMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:48 | 000,011,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys -- (Sfloppy)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:47 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\disk.sys -- (Disk)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:46 | 000,062,976 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys -- (Cdrom)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys -- (atapi)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:27 | 000,057,600 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\redbook.sys -- (redbook)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:25 | 000,027,392 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fdc.sys -- (Fdc)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:25 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys -- (Flpydisk)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:40:10 | 000,080,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\parport.sys -- (Parport)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:53 | 000,004,352 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swenum.sys -- (swenum)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:52 | 000,007,552 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mskssrv.sys -- (MSKSSRV)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:51 | 000,004,992 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mspqm.sys -- (MSPQM)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:50 | 000,005,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mstee.sys -- (MSTEE)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:50 | 000,005,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mspclock.sys -- (MSPCLOCK)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:48 | 000,014,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys -- (kbdhid)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:47 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys -- (Kbdclass)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:47 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mouclass.sys -- (Mouclass)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:46 | 000,384,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\update.sys -- (Update)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:39:46 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys -- (MountMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:52 | 000,073,472 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sr.sys -- (sr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:46 | 000,015,488 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys -- (mssmbios)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:44 | 000,068,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pci.sys -- (PCI)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:43 | 000,120,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys -- (Pcmcia)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:41 | 000,037,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys -- (isapnp)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:36:35 | 000,187,776 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\acpi.sys -- (ACPI)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:33:28 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fips.sys -- (Fips)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:59 | 000,129,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys -- (FltMgr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:51 | 000,196,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpdr.sys -- (rdpdr)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:44 | 000,180,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys -- (MRxDAV)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:39 | 000,030,848 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\npfs.sys -- (Npfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:39 | 000,019,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\msfs.sys -- (Msfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:32:36 | 000,066,048 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\udfs.sys -- (Udfs)
DRV - [2008/04/13 14:31:30 | 000,035,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\processr.sys -- (Processor)
DRV - [2008/04/13 12:39:23 | 000,142,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys -- (aec)
DRV - [2008/04/13 12:39:15 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys -- (Secdrv)
DRV - [2008/04/13 12:36:05 | 000,144,384 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys -- (HDAudBus)
DRV - [2008/01/21 15:15:22 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvgts.sys -- (nvgts)
DRV - [2006/11/21 07:25:44 | 000,045,568 | R--- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys -- (bcm4sbxp)
DRV - [2006/10/18 21:00:00 | 000,038,528 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wpdusb.sys -- (WpdUsb)
DRV - [2006/09/28 20:00:34 | 000,082,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WudfRd.sys -- (WudfRd)
DRV - [2006/09/28 19:55:50 | 000,077,568 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys -- (WudfPf)
DRV - [2006/07/27 17:24:28 | 001,171,464 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV - [2006/06/16 14:39:00 | 003,581,888 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2004/12/13 12:14:00 | 000,039,904 | ---- | M] (Adaptec, Inc.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cercsr6.sys -- (cercsr6)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,125,056 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ftdisk.sys -- (Ftdisk)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,032,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ipfltdrv.sys -- (IpFilterDriver)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,032,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkfwd.sys -- (NwlnkFwd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,018,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cdaudio.sys -- (Cdaudio)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,017,792 | ---- | M] (Parallel Technologies, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys -- (Ptilink)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,016,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\raspti.sys -- (Raspti)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,013,952 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys -- (cbidf2k)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,012,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkflt.sys -- (NwlnkFlt)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,012,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mouhid.sys -- (mouhid)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,011,648 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Disabled] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\acpiec.sys -- (ACPIEC)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,008,832 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rasacd.sys -- (RasAcd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,007,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Recognizer | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fs_rec.sys -- (Fs_Rec)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,006,784 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\parvdm.sys -- (ParVdm)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,005,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software.) [Kernel | Boot] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys -- (dmload)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rdpcdd.sys -- (RDPCDD)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys -- (mnmdd)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,004,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\beep.sys -- (Beep)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,002,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\null.sys -- (Null)
DRV - [2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,002,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Adapter | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\winsock.dll -- (Winsock)
DRV - [2003/11/17 18:59:20 | 000,212,224 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSFHWBS2.sys -- (HSFHWBS2)
DRV - [2003/11/17 18:58:02 | 000,680,704 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_CNXT.sys -- (winachsf)
DRV - [2003/11/17 18:56:26 | 001,042,432 | ---- | M] (Conexant Systems, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HSF_DP.sys -- (HSF_DP)
DRV - [2003/04/09 16:48:08 | 000,011,043 | ---- | M] (Conexant) [Kernel | Auto] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mdmxsdk.sys -- (mdmxsdk)
DRV - [2001/08/17 16:57:38 | 000,016,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys -- (MODEMCSA)
DRV - [2001/08/17 09:59:44 | 000,003,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\audstub.sys -- (audstub)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn.com/{SUB_RFC1766}/srchasst/srchasst.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/15 04:00:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/04/20 18:04:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/05/29 11:09:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/06/21 02:46:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/05/04 23:24:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (LoudMo Contextual Ad Assistant) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{42bf2867-9977-a7e9-9176-5d8e182ed4a8}
[2010/04/04 08:29:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Default) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2010/01/28 06:16:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Java Console) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0018-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2010/04/04 08:28:49 | 000,023,000 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2010/04/04 08:28:49 | 000,138,712 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2009/10/11 06:17:27 | 000,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2010/04/04 08:28:58 | 000,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2006/10/26 21:12:16 | 000,016,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPOFF12.DLL
[2010/03/23 17:57:45 | 000,238,776 | ---- | M] (Pando Networks) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npPandoWebInst.dll
[2010/04/03 19:43:36 | 000,103,864 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\nppdf32.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:32 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin2.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin3.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin4.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin5.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin6.dll
[2010/01/16 22:22:33 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npqtplugin7.dll
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/09/12 15:30:24 | 000,003,700 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\fast.png
[2009/09/12 15:30:24 | 000,001,963 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\fast.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:06 | 000,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2010/03/20 20:16:07 | 000,001,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/05/16 12:31:53 | 000,395,194 | R--- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 007guard.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008i.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 008k.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 00hq.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 010402.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 032439.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 0scan.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1000gratisproben.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1001namen.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100888290cs.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 100sexlinks.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.10sek.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 www.1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 1-2005-search.com
O1 - Hosts: 13648 more lines...
O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AT&&T Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-94BE-FD60BB9AAE29} - C:\Program Files\ATTToolbar\ATTToolbar.dll (AT&T)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - No CLSID value found.
O2 - BHO: (Zynga Toolbar) - {7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822} - C:\Program Files\Zynga\tbZyn0.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (Windows Live Sign-in Helper) - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar) - {e9911ec6-1bcc-40b0-9993-e0eea7f6953f} - C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\tbDVD1.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O2 - BHO: (Search Assistant) - {F0626A63-410B-45E2-99A1-3F2475B2D695} - C:\Program Files\SGPSA\BHO.dll (MTWB)
O2 - BHO: (IEButton Class) - {F81D52BF-F2F1-4F49-BF5F-05664E803039} - C:\Program Files\UnH Solutions\Flash Saving Plugin\FlashSButton.dll (UnH Solutions)
O2 - BHO: (Fast Browser Search Toolbar Helper) - {FCBCCB87-9224-4B8D-B117-F56D924BEB18} - C:\Program Files\Fast Browser Search\IE\FBStoolbar.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (SingleInstance Class) - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\YTSingleInstance.dll (Yahoo! Inc)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - {1BB22D38-A411-4B13-A746-C2A4F4EC7344} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AT&&T Toolbar) - {4E7BD74F-2B8D-469E-94BE-FD60BB9AAE29} - C:\Program Files\ATTToolbar\ATTToolbar.dll (AT&T)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Zynga Toolbar) - {7b13ec3e-999a-4b70-b9cb-2617b8323822} - C:\Program Files\Zynga\tbZyn0.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (DVDVideoSoftTB Toolbar) - {e9911ec6-1bcc-40b0-9993-e0eea7f6953f} - C:\Program Files\DVDVideoSoft\tbDVD1.dll (Conduit Ltd.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn3\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ArcSoft Connection Service] C:\Program Files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe (ArcSoft Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ATT-SST_McciTrayApp] C:\Program Files\ATT-SST\McciTrayApp.exe (Motive Communications, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe (CANON INC.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe (CANON INC.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ContentTransferWMDetector.exe] C:\Program Files\Sony\Content Transfer\ContentTransferWMDetector.exe (Sony Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISW.exe] C:\Program Files\AT&T\Internet Security Wizard\ISW.exe (AT&T)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe ()
O4 - Startup: Error locating startup folders.
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\RunApp.exe File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Run IMVU - {d9288080-1baa-4bc4-9cf8-a92d743db949} - C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Start Menu\Programs\IMVU\Run IMVU.lnk ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search && Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {1C11B948-582A-433F-A98D-A8C4D5CC64F2} https://lowes.2020.net/Core/Player/2020PlayerAX_Win32.cab (20-20 3D Viewer)
O16 - DPF: {1E54D648-B804-468d-BC78-4AFFED8E262F} http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownlo...sreqlab_nvd.cab (System Requirements Lab Class)
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper.dll (Installation Support)
O16 - DPF: {31435657-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/e/2...78f/wvc1dmo.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {41564D57-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/A...01F/wmvadvd.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.0...oUploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {FFB3A759-98B1-446F-BDA9-909C6EB18CC7} http://utilities.pcpitstop.com/da2/PCPitStop2.cab (PCPitstop Exam)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\livecall {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WI1F86~1\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Help\hxds.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WI1F86~1\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wlmailhtml {03C514A3-1EFB-4856-9F99-10D7BE1653C0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mail\mailcomm.dll File not found
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/xml {807563E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\MSOXMLMF.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: B:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: B:\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {AEB6717E-7E19-11d0-97EE-00C04FD91972} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/07/28 15:29:57 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/03/24 07:06:41 | 000,000,053 | R--- | M] () - X:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2010/03/18 12:47:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

MsConfig - StartUpReg: ATT-SST - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\ATT-SST\McciBrowser.exe (Motive Communications, Inc.)
MsConfig - StartUpReg: Messenger (Yahoo!) - hkey= - key= - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)

SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vds - Service
SafeBootMin: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {533C5B84-EC70-11D2-9505-00C04F79DEAF} - Volume shadow copy
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

SafeBootNet: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

ActiveX: {0291E591-EA41-4c82-8106-3DC6CE7F7664} - Reg Error: Value error.
ActiveX: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608500} - Java (Sun)
ActiveX: {10072CEC-8CC1-11D1-986E-00A0C955B42F} - Vector Graphics Rendering (VML)
ActiveX: {2179C5D3-EBFF-11CF-B6FD-00AA00B4E220} - NetShow
ActiveX: {22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - Microsoft Windows Media Player 6.4
ActiveX: {283807B5-2C60-11D0-A31D-00AA00B92C03} - DirectAnimation
ActiveX: {2C7339CF-2B09-4501-B3F3-F3508C9228ED} - %SystemRoot%\system32\regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:/UserInstall %SystemRoot%\system32\themeui.dll
ActiveX: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} - Reg Error: Value error.
ActiveX: {347B0667-C7ED-429B-BDE3-CC8D3BACAA31} - Reg Error: Value error.
ActiveX: {36f8ec70-c29a-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding for Java
ActiveX: {3af36230-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Offline Browsing Pack
ActiveX: {3bf42070-b3b1-11d1-b5c5-0000f8051515} - Uniscribe
ActiveX: {4278c270-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Advanced Authoring
ActiveX: {44BBA840-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:OE /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {44BBA842-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015B} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msnetmtg.inf,NetMtg.Install.PerUser.NT
ActiveX: {44BBA848-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015C} - DirectShow
ActiveX: {44BBA855-CC51-11CF-AAFA-00AA00B6015F} - DirectDrawEx
ActiveX: {45ea75a0-a269-11d1-b5bf-0000f8051515} - Internet Explorer Help
ActiveX: {4f216970-c90c-11d1-b5c7-0000f8051515} - DirectAnimation Java Classes
ActiveX: {4f645220-306d-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Microsoft Windows Script 5.6
ActiveX: {5056b317-8d4c-43ee-8543-b9d1e234b8f4} - Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)
ActiveX: {5945c046-1e7d-11d1-bc44-00c04fd912be} - rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\msmsgs.inf,BLC.QuietInstall.PerUser
ActiveX: {5A8D6EE0-3E18-11D0-821E-444553540000} - ICW
ActiveX: {5CA109D3-A084-47E8-A9CB-D497322E3F50} - MSN Toolbar 3.0 & Silverlight 2.0
ActiveX: {5fd399c0-a70a-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Internet Explorer Setup Tools
ActiveX: {630b1da0-b465-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - Browsing Enhancements
ActiveX: {6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6} - Microsoft Windows Media Player
ActiveX: {6fab99d0-bab8-11d1-994a-00c04f98bbc9} - MSN Site Access
ActiveX: {7131646D-CD3C-40F4-97B9-CD9E4E6262EF} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {73fa19d0-2d75-11d2-995d-00c04f98bbc9} - Web Folders
ActiveX: {7790769C-0471-11d2-AF11-00C04FA35D02} - "%ProgramFiles%\Outlook Express\setup50.exe" /APP:WAB /CALLER:WINNT /user /install
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4340} - regsvr32.exe /s /n /i:U shell32.dll
ActiveX: {89820200-ECBD-11cf-8B85-00AA005B4383} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -BaseSettings
ActiveX: {89B4C1CD-B018-4511-B0A1-5476DBF70820} - c:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe c:\WINDOWS\system32\mscories.dll,Install
ActiveX: {9381D8F2-0288-11D0-9501-00AA00B911A5} - Dynamic HTML Data Binding
ActiveX: {C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F} - .NET Framework
ActiveX: {C9E9A340-D1F1-11D0-821E-444553540600} - Internet Explorer Core Fonts
ActiveX: {CC2A9BA0-3BDD-11D0-821E-444553540000} - Task Scheduler
ActiveX: {CDD7975E-60F8-41d5-8149-19E51D6F71D0} - Windows Movie Maker v2.1
ActiveX: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000} - Adobe Flash Player
ActiveX: {de5aed00-a4bf-11d1-9948-00c04f98bbc9} - HTML Help
ActiveX: {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - Reg Error: Value error.
ActiveX: {E92B03AB-B707-11d2-9CBD-0000F87A369E} - Active Directory Service Interface
ActiveX: <{12d0ed0d-0ee0-4f90-8827-78cefb8f4988} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieudinit.exe
ActiveX: >{0905F366-87EE-48DC-B92A-081BC9986CA0} - Browser Customizations
ActiveX: >{22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95} - C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /ShowWMP
ActiveX: >{26923b43-4d38-484f-9b9e-de460746276c} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ie4uinit.exe -UserIconConfig
ActiveX: >{60B49E34-C7CC-11D0-8953-00A0C90347FF} - "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\system32\iedkcs32.dll",BrandIEActiveSetup SIGNUP
ActiveX: >{881dd1c5-3dcf-431b-b061-f3f88e8be88a} - %systemroot%\system32\shmgrate.exe OCInstallUserConfigOE
ActiveX: >{b5f15cbd-370a-4244-8f42-14cba2eb4e2c} - RunDLL32 IEDKCS32.DLL,BrandIE4 SIGNUP

Drivers32: msacm.iac2 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\iac25_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.l3acm - C:\WINDOWS\system32\l3codeca.acm (Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS)
Drivers32: msacm.siren - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sirenacm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: msacm.sl_anet - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sl_anet.acm (Sipro Lab Telecom Inc.)
Drivers32: msacm.trspch - C:\WINDOWS\System32\tssoft32.acm (DSP GROUP, INC.)
Drivers32: MSVideo8 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\vfwwdm32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.cvid - C:\WINDOWS\System32\iccvid.dll (Radius Inc.)
Drivers32: vidc.ffds - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv31 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv32 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir32_32.dll ()
Drivers32: vidc.iv41 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir41_32.ax (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: vidc.iv50 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ir50_32.dll (Intel Corporation)
Drivers32: VIDC.MJPG - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtkjpeg.dll ()
Drivers32: wave - C:\WINDOWS\System32\serwvdrv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
Drivers32: wave3 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\serwvdrv.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/06/21 05:03:53 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\CSC
[2010/06/21 04:49:05 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\found.010
[2010/06/18 23:28:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood.Tmp
[2010/06/18 17:33:02 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Recent
[2010/06/09 07:01:59 | 000,743,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedvtool.dll
[2010/06/08 15:22:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\My Documents\Any Video Converter
[2010/06/08 06:38:24 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\found.009
[2010/06/07 23:23:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\KingsIsle Entertainment
[2010/06/06 06:31:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\PriceGong
[2010/06/04 02:04:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Windows Live
[2010/06/02 03:13:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\lakdfkaldkjflkadf
[8 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[14 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/06/25 13:44:41 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/06/25 13:44:41 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/06/25 13:44:40 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/06/22 13:46:48 | 1072,185,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
[2010/06/21 05:09:48 | 000,000,406 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SmartDefrag.job
[2010/06/21 04:34:22 | 000,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{5F1C3A64-901C-4AC5-B724-F6FE3FD4A00B}.job
[2010/06/20 23:42:18 | 000,043,777 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvApps.xml
[2010/06/20 15:58:51 | 011,272,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\ntuser.dat
[2010/06/20 15:58:51 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\ntuser.ini
[2010/06/19 08:35:01 | 000,000,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
[2010/06/18 23:29:08 | 000,000,873 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spupdsvc.inf
[2010/06/18 17:05:49 | 000,197,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/06/10 04:26:06 | 000,148,400 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2010/06/10 04:05:05 | 000,488,244 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/06/10 04:05:05 | 000,432,356 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/06/10 04:05:05 | 000,067,312 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/06/18 23:29:08 | 000,000,873 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spupdsvc.inf
[2010/03/18 19:33:26 | 000,000,797 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Launch Internet Explorer Browser.lnk
[2010/01/29 20:40:37 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\StarOpen.sys
[2010/01/14 13:51:27 | 000,000,022 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Local Settings\Application Data\kodakpcd.ini
[2009/12/25 12:37:49 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MobOlExt.dll
[2009/12/25 12:37:15 | 000,131,072 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtkjpeg.dll
[2009/11/29 22:53:49 | 000,057,344 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll
[2009/11/29 22:53:49 | 000,000,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll.manifest
[2009/11/21 00:22:55 | 000,022,463 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Start Menu.rar
[2009/10/04 16:58:15 | 000,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2009/09/29 12:50:11 | 000,016,564 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Downloads.CMG
[2009/08/14 14:04:53 | 011,272,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\ntuser.dat
[2009/08/03 17:07:42 | 000,403,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OGACheckControl.dll
[2009/07/29 16:34:06 | 000,197,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/07/28 15:41:49 | 000,090,112 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapi.dll
[2009/07/28 15:35:17 | 000,001,024 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\ntuser.dat.LOG
[2009/07/28 15:35:17 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\ntuser.ini
[2007/01/22 03:24:50 | 000,069,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcccfg.dll
[2005/04/01 12:44:16 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlcccnv4.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2010/03/05 18:41:23 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\AnvSoft
[2010/04/15 17:25:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Any Audio Converter
[2010/01/19 04:38:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Any Video Converter
[2009/09/30 19:01:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\AT&T
[2009/10/07 01:15:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\ATTToolbar
[2010/06/18 09:45:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\BitTorrent
[2010/01/24 04:21:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Canneverbe Limited
[2010/04/08 12:33:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Canon
[2010/03/01 18:51:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\com.seesmic.desktop.client.D89F32799270693BEF34AAA36E9B2632B59240FA.1
[2009/08/14 08:39:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\IObit
[2010/06/20 15:46:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\PriceGong
[2009/11/07 18:49:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Skinux
[2010/02/03 23:14:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Sony
[2010/04/24 15:19:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Sony Online Entertainment
[2009/09/13 04:18:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Jamie Schumacher\Application Data\Sony Setup
[2010/06/21 05:09:48 | 000,000,406 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SmartDefrag.job
[2010/06/21 04:34:22 | 000,000,420 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\User_Feed_Synchronization-{5F1C3A64-901C-4AC5-B724-F6FE3FD4A00B}.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

Invalid Environment Variable: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.

Invalid Environment Variable: %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe

Invalid Environment Variable: %APPDATA%\*.

Invalid Environment Variable: %APPDATA%\*.exe

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >
[2007/11/07 10:03:18 | 000,562,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\install.exe

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2010/03/20 16:13:54 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2010/03/20 16:13:54 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:AGP440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\agp440.sys
[2008/04/13 14:36:38 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=08FD04AA961BDC77FB983F328334E3D7 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
[2004/08/04 00:07:42 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\agp440.sys

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2010/03/20 16:13:54 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2010/03/20 16:13:54 | 023,852,652 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\sp3.cab:atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2008/04/13 14:40:30 | 000,096,512 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\eventlog.dll
[2008/04/13 20:11:53 | 000,056,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: IASTOR.SYS >
[2008/05/07 18:40:02 | 000,317,976 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) MD5=80C633722DA72E97F3F5B3B11325696D -- C:\WINDOWS\dell\iastor\iastor.sys

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/04/13 20:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\netlogon.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:01 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll
[2009/02/06 14:46:09 | 000,408,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB968389\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll
[2009/02/06 14:46:09 | 000,408,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 -- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$\KB975467\SP2QFE\netlogon.dll
[2009/02/06 14:46:09 | 000,408,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\netlogon.dll
[2009/02/06 14:46:09 | 000,408,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=6C476D33D82F1054849790181E8F7772 -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: NVGTS.SYS >
[2008/01/21 15:15:22 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=A0B3F3A5049931657164F0FFCF0B208E -- C:\WINDOWS\dell\nvraid\nvgts.sys
[2008/01/21 15:15:22 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) MD5=A0B3F3A5049931657164F0FFCF0B208E -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nvgts.sys

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\scecli.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:05 | 000,181,248 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2004/08/04 01:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 20:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe
[2008/04/13 20:12:38 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2010/03/18 06:19:20 | 000,286,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2010/03/16 23:24:20 | 000,057,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\security.sav
[2010/03/18 06:19:20 | 026,476,544 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2010/03/18 06:19:20 | 005,505,024 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2008/06/20 13:46:57 | 000,147,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsapi.dll
[2010/05/06 06:41:49 | 011,076,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll
[2010/05/06 06:41:50 | 001,985,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\iertutil.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:00 | 000,274,944 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstask.dll
[2008/04/13 20:12:02 | 000,067,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdsapi.dll
[2008/06/17 15:02:19 | 008,461,312 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll
[8 C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\system32\*.tmp -> ]

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2010/04/29 16:39:26 | 000,020,952 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/04/29 16:39:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys

< CREATERESTOREPOINT >
< End of report >

#12 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:04 AM

Well done. thumbup2.gif \

Before we proceed....

What led to the boot loop your experiencing? Please be specific and detailed.

Thanks,
~ t
Posted Image

#13 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:26 AM

Oh, I'm sorry that was part of the assingment wasn't it. Well...

I was working nights (which means I was not here to witness the event) and during a thunderstorm my wife and child were trying to go to AccuWeather.com to see what was what and they got the blue screen. I don't know if the storm was the cause or not, but that is what they told me.

My daughter likes to go to Wizard 101 and Free Realm and I fear they are virus breeding grounds so I ask her to stay off of them...she doesn't , my son likes youtube and I worry about virus' there too. I'll visit the adult sites at times, and I am sure that is just as dangerous, but all in all with Aviria, SAS, CCLeaner and MBAM we've been successful for the most part, until this mishap.

#14 thcbytes

thcbytes

• Malware Response Team
  • 14,790 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback. thumbup2.gif

1. Please reopen on your desktop.

Change the following settings
    • Select "None"

2. Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"

CODE
    restorepoints
    /md5start
    NMSAccessU.exe
    ijplmsvc.exe
    StarOpen.sys
    /md5stop

3. Push
  4. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

==========

We need to run an OTL Fix
  1. Please reopen on your desktop.
  2. Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"
    CODE
    :OTL
    [2010/06/02 03:13:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\lakdfkaldkjflkadf

:Commands
    [resethosts]
    [emptytemp]
  3. Push
  4. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  5. Click .
  6. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

==========

Try to boot into normal mode.

If unsuccessful then please do this......

We Need to Diagnose Your BlueScreen
  1. When you boot your machine, press F8 to list the startup options, exactly as you would if you were trying to enter Safe Mode
  2. Select "Disable Automatic Restart on System Failure", as shown here:
  3. When your system BSODs, write down the STOP error code, as well as any written out error message back here. The STOP error will always appear, but the message may not. You are looking for this:

A file name might be listed too. Please report this in your next post

==========

With your next post please provide:

* OTL.txt
* OTL fix log
* Are you able to boot normally yet?
* STOP error code and file if available

Kind regards,
~t

Posted Image

#15 jaysnzees

jaysnzees
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 310 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:46 AM

OTL logfile created on: 6/30/2010 1:00:59 PM - Run
OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.39.0 Folder = X:\Programs\OTLPE
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = SYSTEM
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1,022.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 828.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 81.00% Memory free
906.00 Mb Paging File | 848.00 Mb Available in Paging File | 94.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): c:\pagefile.sys 1536 3072 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 232.88 Gb Total Space | 166.42 Gb Free Space | 71.46% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 14.92 Gb Total Space | 4.35 Gb Free Space | 29.15% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive X: | 433.24 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: REATOGO
Current User Name: SYSTEM
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard
Using ControlSet: ControlSet001

========== Custom Scans ==========

========== Restore Points Found ==========
[2010/06/20 00:21:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP115\snapshot
[2010/06/18 23:29:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP114\snapshot
[2010/06/18 23:28:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP113\snapshot
[2010/06/18 13:07:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP112\snapshot
[2010/06/17 13:00:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP111\snapshot
[2010/06/16 08:04:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP110\snapshot
[2010/06/15 08:03:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP109\snapshot
[2010/06/14 07:58:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP108\snapshot
[2010/06/13 07:10:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP107\snapshot
[2010/06/12 05:58:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP106\snapshot
[2010/06/11 05:56:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP105\snapshot
[2010/06/10 04:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP104\snapshot
[2010/06/09 15:53:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP103\snapshot
[2010/06/09 12:54:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP102\snapshot
[2010/06/08 12:37:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP101\snapshot
[2010/06/07 23:23:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP100\snapshot
[2010/06/07 03:20:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP99\snapshot
[2010/06/05 21:18:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP98\snapshot
[2010/06/04 02:35:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP96\snapshot
[2010/06/03 01:37:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP95\snapshot
[2010/06/02 00:17:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP94\snapshot
[2010/05/31 23:01:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP93\snapshot
[2010/05/30 16:29:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP92\snapshot
[2010/05/29 15:43:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP91\snapshot
[2010/05/28 14:58:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP90\snapshot
[2010/05/27 12:34:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP89\snapshot
[2010/05/26 11:58:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP88\snapshot
[2010/05/26 11:47:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP87\snapshot
[2010/05/26 11:41:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP86\snapshot
[2010/05/26 09:17:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP85\snapshot
[2010/05/25 14:45:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP84\snapshot
[2010/05/24 13:34:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP83\snapshot
[2010/05/23 12:00:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP82\snapshot
[2010/05/22 11:18:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP81\snapshot
[2010/05/21 09:31:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP80\snapshot
[2010/05/20 08:44:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP79\snapshot
[2010/05/19 08:32:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP78\snapshot
[2010/05/18 08:03:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP77\snapshot
[2010/05/17 07:44:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP76\snapshot
[2010/05/16 06:33:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP75\snapshot
[2010/05/15 05:57:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP74\snapshot
[2010/05/14 04:57:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP73\snapshot
[2010/05/13 04:46:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP72\snapshot
[2010/05/12 04:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP71\snapshot
[2010/05/11 19:45:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP70\snapshot
[2010/05/10 19:42:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP69\snapshot
[2010/05/09 19:14:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP68\snapshot
[2010/05/08 18:49:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP67\snapshot
[2010/05/07 18:04:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP66\snapshot
[2010/05/06 14:16:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP65\snapshot
[2010/05/05 03:14:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP63\snapshot
[2010/05/04 01:43:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP62\snapshot
[2010/05/03 00:43:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP61\snapshot
[2010/05/01 23:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP60\snapshot
[2010/04/30 23:20:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP59\snapshot
[2010/04/29 20:46:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP58\snapshot
[2010/04/28 20:44:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP57\snapshot
[2010/04/27 19:50:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP56\snapshot
[2010/04/26 19:31:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP55\snapshot
[2010/04/25 18:54:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP54\snapshot
[2010/04/24 15:19:15 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP53\snapshot
[2010/04/23 18:31:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP52\snapshot
[2010/04/22 15:24:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP51\snapshot
[2010/04/21 14:26:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP50\snapshot
[2010/04/21 05:47:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP49\snapshot
[2010/04/20 04:47:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP48\snapshot
[2010/04/19 04:00:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP47\snapshot
[2010/04/18 12:25:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP46\snapshot
[2010/04/17 06:21:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP45\snapshot
[2010/04/16 05:21:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP44\snapshot
[2010/04/15 04:21:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP43\snapshot
[2010/04/14 04:00:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP42\snapshot
[2010/04/13 22:49:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP41\snapshot
[2010/04/12 22:14:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP40\snapshot
[2010/04/11 22:06:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP39\snapshot
[2010/04/10 21:48:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP38\snapshot
[2010/04/10 16:08:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP37\snapshot
[2010/04/09 14:30:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP36\snapshot
[2010/04/08 14:22:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP35\snapshot
[2010/04/07 13:28:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP34\snapshot
[2010/04/06 12:41:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP33\snapshot
[2010/04/05 09:35:01 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP32\snapshot
[2010/04/04 09:33:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP31\snapshot
[2010/04/03 05:18:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP30\snapshot
[2010/04/02 04:20:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP29\snapshot
[2010/04/01 04:00:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP28\snapshot
[2010/03/31 21:51:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP27\snapshot
[2010/03/30 13:59:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP25\snapshot
[2010/03/29 08:05:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP24\snapshot
[2010/03/28 07:25:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP23\snapshot
[2010/03/27 07:04:40 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP22\snapshot
[2010/03/26 06:42:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP21\snapshot
[2010/03/25 13:47:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP20\snapshot
[2010/03/24 12:47:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP19\snapshot
[2010/03/23 11:59:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\System Volume Information\_restore{C9310BAB-2254-4653-BBC3-3589F4BE1297}\RP18\snapshot

< MD5 for: IJPLMSVC.EXE >
[2008/01/22 13:35:52 | 000,103,808 | ---- | M] () MD5=755519F49906B73C1FE9CBBF75E347EA -- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\ijplmsvc.exe

< MD5 for: NMSACCESSU.EXE >
[2009/11/12 15:48:56 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () MD5=FD306FBCCE7ADB1077B709742E7148E9 -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe

< MD5 for: STAROPEN.SYS >
[2009/11/12 15:48:56 | 000,007,168 | ---- | M] () MD5=F92254B0BCFCD10CAAC7BCCC7CB7F467 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\StarOpen.sys
< End of report >

AND THE FIX LOG...

========== OTL ==========
C:\Program Files\Common Files\lakdfkaldkjflkadf\.cache folder moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\lakdfkaldkjflkadf folder moved successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.TMP deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SET108.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SET10A.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SET10D.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETF3.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETF7.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETF8.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETFF.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\002877_.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\003455_.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\LastGood.Tmp\INF folder deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\LastGood.Tmp folder deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msdownld.tmp folder deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET29.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET2A.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET3.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET4.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SET8.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SETA5.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SETA8.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SETB4.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SETEF.tmp deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SETF0.tmp deleted successfully.
File sethosts] not found.
File ptytemp] not found.

OTLPE by OldTimer - Version 3.1.39.0 log created on 06302010_130935

I attempted to start up Normally and got the Blue Screen again, so I did as you instructed and here it the info...

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

0x0000000A (0x0A5000D, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804E893F)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users