Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MSN Spades

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shar907

shar907

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

MSN Spades suddenly won't load. Get the message to make sure ports are open and check firewall. Having been playing game for years and yesterday it wouldn't load and today it won't load. Ran malwarebytes and avast program with no threats or infected files found. HELP

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Floridian1

Floridian1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 PM

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:17 PM

I am having the same problem with MSN Spades. Everything runs fine until it goes to load MSN Spades. I did notify MSN about the problem. What help that will do is anyone's guess. I am able to play MSN Hearts with no problem.

I went to the Contol Panel in Windows XP to try to find MSN Gaming Zone and thought I'd uninstall the game and re-install it, but MSN Gaming Zone is not listed under my Add/Remove programs list.

Perhaps it is a problem with MSN Gaming Zone??

#3 shar907

shar907
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

Something was wrong with MSN. It's O.K. now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users