Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logitech G35 Headset

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 soulshard

soulshard

• Members
  • 146 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:54 AM

Posted 21 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

Hey guys,
i just bought a new Logitech g35 headset. i pretty much bought it without doing research, and i never do that. i only did it this time because i already have 4 friends who own one and love it. and it was on sale for 90 dollars with free shipping on amazon. however it arrived a few days ago, and while it is good for gaming, i have noticed that the music quality lacks when listening to heavy metal and rock. lamb of god, static-x, children of bodom, and other similar bands produce crunchy static to the point where it sometimes distracts me from the music. however when listening to techno, it is crystal clear. the bass is smooth and there is no static whatsoever. i have tried both the stereo and surround sound settings and both of them yield the same results. does anyone else experience these problems with this headset? does anyone have any suggestions for headsets that i could replace this one with for under 100 dollars that would produce superior music quality and a cleaner experience?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:34 AM

Best headset I have ever owned is the Fatal1ty headset by creative. This one gives me great bass, clear noise and never any staticy sounds.

Gavin Seabrook

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,248 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

I tend to prefer Sennheisers, you might visit their web site and check out their array. I find that music headphones tend to be a very personally biased experience, as it should be.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users