Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

being redirected to wellaction and other sites on the internet.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 robo2000

robo2000

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:47 PM

Please Help me, Everytime I surf the internet and try to visit certain websites I am redirected to a site named wellaction and also when searching on google I am redirected to other websites after clicking links. I've read a little on this forum about "wellaction" and it seems like it can be removed with some help. Please can anyone help me???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 747skipper

747skipper

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:33 AM

I'm not an official helper here but I have just cured this problem by resetting my router to factory defaults. I think the "use this DNS address" had been selected and set to do this. I reset to "use ISP's DNS".
Thanks to all the full time helpers I have learned a lot reading your replies.
Hope I'm not out of order for jumping in here.

Edited by 747skipper, 21 June 2010 - 05:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users