Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

combofix

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Phylannmo55

Phylannmo55

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

I started running combofix around 3:00 pm this afternoon its still running and on system check 32 help! should I stop it? I ran malwarebytes yesterday with all clear. Ran antivirus same conclusion. Any ideas anyone?

Edited by Orange Blossom, 20 June 2010 - 09:17 PM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade

Blade

Strong in the Bleepforce

• Site Admin
  • 12,702 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:28 PM

Hello Phylannmo55

Please force quit ComboFix via the Task manager, then reboot your computer. Please do NOT run ComboFix again unless asked to by a member of the Malware Removal Team

Afterwards please read the information about getting started. After you have followed the steps in that guide, I would like you to start a new thread HERE and include a link to this thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient. The MRT is very busy, so it could be several days (3-5 days is the average wait right now) before you receive a reply. But rest assured, help is on the way!

Edited by Blade Zephon, 20 June 2010 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

If I am helping you, it has been 48 hours since your last post, and I have yet to reply to your topic, please send me a PM
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook
Follow us on Twitter!
Circle us on Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users