Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTTPS Tidserv Request 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 BJLindsay

BJLindsay

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

Norton keeps telling me every 30 minutes that it blocked an intrusion attempt by 34jh7alm94.asia for HTTPS Tidserv Request 2, THis happens when I am not using the browser or any program for that matter. I get the same message when I try to load an internet page on iExplorer. This time though, it mentions that the attempt was made by zl091kha644.com. Most web search I perform on google is redirected to other web pages. If I click on a web link such as Wikipedia from a search engine such as google I also get redirected to another page that is a search engine or sometimes a totally unrelated website.

Attached Files

Edited by BJLindsay, 19 June 2010 - 06:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BJLindsay

BJLindsay
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

I have solved this problem myself.

#3 sempai

sempai

noypi

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,288 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 PM

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:24 AM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. smile.gif

If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact me via pm with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

~Semp

btn_donate_LG.gif
You can help me continue the fight against malware by making a donation, Thank you.

If I am helping you and I didn't reply within 48 hours... Please send me a private message.
Topics that are not replied within 5 days will be close. Please don't PM asking for support, post on the Forums instead.

Member of UNITE (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users