Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VPN connection error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 john23jay

john23jay

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 AM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 07:24 AM

Hi there!

I am a VPN newbie here. I just created a free account on "Its Hidden" (http://www.itshidden.com/)

I am having a connection error whenever I want to connect to my VPN. I always get error 800 or 807. I don't know why it occurs. My friend who referred me to this kind of service has no problem with what I am encountering. I set up the connection carefully what's indicated in the setup instruction of the website. Actually, I followed the Windows Vista's instruction because it's the closest OS to my Windows 7 Pro. After setting up, I try to connect to it then it fails, getting errors 800 or 807. I never experienced using VPN since it always fails to establish connection.

I also don't know if my ISP allows VPN so it maybe the reason why?

On the usage stats on Its Hidden website, it says "offline". From morning, noon, afternoon, until evening its always indicated "offline". I guess this maybe the main reason why I can't connect to my VPN. If so, what free VPN servers would you recommend? If not, what do you think I should do?

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gavinseabrook

gavinseabrook

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:05 AM

You would be better off using something like RealVNC.

Gavin Seabrook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users