Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need To Watch Employee's On Computer (keylogger)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tireguy

Tireguy

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 PM

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:06 PM

I have been having some issues with personnel utilizing time wisely and possible theft. I loaded a keylogger but it didn't take long before it was identified by running a spyware application (spydoctor). Does anyone know of another software or any hardware that is harder to be found. Any imput would be helpful :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:24 PM

See if this will help.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=spy+o...7s+computer+use

Also see:
http://infosecuritymag.techtarget.com/ss/0..._art309,00.html

#3 Tireguy

Tireguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

Thank you River rat...by the way...How bout them Horns!!!! I had to mention the fact that finally after 5 years we were able to end the "Stoops voodoo". I lived in OK for 2 years (Ada) and loved the state but I returned back to Tx when my company transfered me.

#4 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:28 PM

Do they need unlimited access to the network? You can enable the "Content Advisor" in Tools>Internet Options>Content> and limit their access that way. I use a program call IProtectYou to regulate my kids on the net. It use to be shareware, but now you have to paid for it after 14 days. It's worth every penny. IMHO
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#5 River_Rat

River_Rat

• Members
  • 773 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:47 PM

Thank you River rat...by the way...How bout them Horns!!!! I had to mention the fact that finally after 5 years we were able to end the "Stoops voodoo". I lived in OK for 2 years (Ada) and loved the state but I returned back to Tx when my company transfered me.

HAHA
I guess as much as I hate to I will have to bow down to the Horns. I sure was looking to have about 10 in a row but that is what Stoops gets for not getting some of the younger guys some experience when he had a chance, now he is going to pay for the lack of experience. Hope the Horns bring the NC back to the Big12.
My Daughter lives in Ada and works in the marketing dept. of that major corp. that has their main office there. I won't mention any company name but if you know anything about Ada you will know the company.

You're Welcome
Glad to help.

#6 Tireguy

Tireguy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2005 - 08:57 PM

I do know Ada and I would imagine that you are probably talking about the major corp. that put built the new complex up on the Hill to look down on the rest of Ada. I appreciate your help!!!!!! :thumbsup:

#7 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

What op system are you using?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users