Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Response Time

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Asyuris

Asyuris

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:31 PM

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:55 PM

I am just curious on how fast the response time is for analyzing HJT logs? I know that it is volunteers who help with this and I do not want to degrade anyone. Just curious. My machine is locked up pretty good and I need it bad so it causes some impatience on my end. I am sorry. Any idea? Thanks for any and all who help me with this problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 11 October 2005 - 07:12 PM

The response time for a HJT log to be replied to, is as fast as humanly possible. The Bleeping Computer Highjack This Team is entirely made up of volunteers. Although they are hardworking and dedicated. They have lives outside of this site. One must display a bit of patience when waiting for a reply.

Highjack This Forum Guidelines

Most helpers who will be answering these logs do so on a first come/first served basis. If you reply to your own topic, or bump it, then your topic will appear in the open log list with the later date of your bump, and you will therefore be pushed back in line. Due to this it is advised that you do not reply to your own topic so that your request for help does not get delayed.

If and only if you have waited for five days with out a reply, you can post here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic14717.html

Post in this thread when you haven't received an answer in five days.

What do we want to know from you? The address of your topic, and this is how to get that. Go to your topic and copy the address from the address bar. Paste that in your post in this thread and someone will be along to help you.

Posted Image

#3 Asyuris

Asyuris
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

I am real sorry if I offended anyone. I was just asking a question and did not see those postings on how long to wait. I now know and will abide as dictated. Sorry.

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:25 PM

That's quite allright, Asyuris.
You didn't offend anyone.
Don't ever be afraid to ask any question you may have, it's how you learn.
That's what we're here for, to help.

I see ddeerrff has made a post to your log, now.
You're in good hands.

Good luck.

Edited by tg1911, 12 October 2005 - 03:27 PM.

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:43 PM

Oh my gosh. No offense taken at all what so ever. Now it is I that am worried that I have offended you dear Asyuris.

In my quest to present a consise and detailed answer. I'm afraid I may of come off to strong.
Which was not my intention at all.

Please accept my apologies.

Sincerly,

Scarlett

Edited by Scarlett, 12 October 2005 - 05:44 PM.

Posted Image

#6 Asyuris

Asyuris
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:37 PM

There is no offense on this side either. I was just stating that I now know the procedures and will abide by them. So, please, we all see now that there is no offenders, offenses and offendees. Gee, this reminds me of some football teams I watch; no offense at all.
I have to say that it is a bit refreshing to see people on the net with manners and worries about hurting others. I will remember this very much. You all please keep up the great attitude and help.

Oh my gosh. No offense taken at all what so ever. Now it is I that am worried that I have offended you dear Asyuris.

In my quest to present a consise and detailed answer. I'm afraid I may of come off to strong.
Which was not my intention at all.

Please accept my apologies.

Sincerly,

Scarlett

#7 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:21 PM

Gee, this reminds me of some football teams I watch; no offense at all.

How true. :thumbsup:
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#8 deerslayer

deerslayer

• Members
  • 322 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

Gee, this reminds me of some football teams I watch; no offense at all.

:thumbsup: :flowers: How true how true!!!!

I'm glad to see you getting your logged fixed Asyurus! :trumpet:

Take it easy,
Deerslayer
When I was born, I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half!!!
Posted Image
signature done by EFIZZER!!!
If you're ever in the nut house, look me up.
~Deerslayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users