Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem on minimizing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Crilleee

Crilleee

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:27 AM

:flowers: HELLO! :trumpet:

I am a geek with problems and in desperate need of help. I got a new laptop for a while ago with the best stuff, (they told me)

I installed Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and played it with no problem at all. But when it comes to minimizing it sucks. I can't minimize the game and then go back to it without getting kicked from the server/game. What can it be? I've already checked my antivirus and shutting down other programs. But is my computer to slow?

It has the system requirements and a bit more. this is my computer drivers:

Its a SAMSUNG R720 with:

Windows vista 32-bit, Dual Core processor T6400 2.00 GHz, 4 Gb internmemory, Graphic card ATI Radeon 4650 with 1GB dedicated and over 2 GB memory total. and a lot of space on the hard drivers.

SO PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 revolution2718

revolution2718

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

This isn't an issue with you, its with the game itself.

I'm involved in the community with a lot of folks running all different rigs, and from the guys with minumum specs to even the most robust computer more often than not when they minimize the game crashes. Its really annoying and doesn't happen for me with any other game, but from what i've gathered its an issue with the game itself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users