Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dumping of server 2003 enterprice addition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 hotice271

hotice271

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 PM

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:08 AM

My windows server 2003 enterprise edition is always dumping in half an hour. what i have to do to resolve this problem?
help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Baltboy

Baltboy

Bleepin' Flame Head

• Members
  • 1,432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 19 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

We need some more information here. What do you mean by dumping? blue screen? Crash to black screen? Can you access the event viewer to see if there are any errors considing with the system problems? Any information you can provide about the problem would be helpful.

One thing to check right off the bat is that the machine is clean and free of obstructions from dust and other stuff causing it to overheat.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users