Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Jumpig cursor..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ibllise

ibllise

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 AM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

i am not sure if this is the proper place to post my issue...

well i formatted my laptop which had Windows vista..and installed windows 7

after the installation, My cursor starts jumping from line to line alone, when i am using word and even msn...office 2007 used...

i think it has something with Windows 7 , if not please move my thread to right section..

thank you

Edited by ibllise, 16 June 2010 - 01:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwest0703

bwest0703

• Members
  • 164 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 AM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hello iblisse,

And Welcome to BC :huh:

The first thing I would suggest doing is going to your computer manufacturer's website and updating any drivers from there. Pay particular attention to any "touchpad" type drivers, but all should be updated. Depending on the manufacturer, often times a driver updating tool can be downloaded and installed to simplify this process.

Drivers are made specifically to operate a device by the manufacturer, so Windows updates do not always cover these.

Good Luck,

and please let us know how this turns out.

V/r

bwest0703
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users