Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

If you run combofix on your own, will no one help you?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 pixyz

pixyz

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 PM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

I watched the boards for several hours yesterday to see how long it took to get a response to new posts. My posts never got answered. I know the response team is busy, but I suspect that my logs are not going to be reviewed because I ran combofix a few days ago without supervision.

So far, I've been able to remove two viruses, and I haven't been redirecting when clicking on google search results, but I'm not sure if the problem is completely gone.

On June 11th, Malwarebytes caught C:\RECYCLER\ADAPT_Installer.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

and last night ESET caught JS/Exploit.Pdfka.OAU trojan (cleaned by deleting - quarantined)

I think the redirecting is gone, but I thought that before.
I even checked with dnstools.com to make sure my router wasn't open to the world by checking port 80.

Any suggestions or other websites to post logs?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,316 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

I am closing this topic since you already have a topic here

While I understand your frustration, I also want to ask you not to post additional topics. I just checked, your topic is still in line and will not be overlooked, there are still 20 topics that are older and waiting for a reply, so you can expect a reply in the next 24 hours or so.

I also merged the two topics you had in the malware removal forum.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users