Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website Checkouts-Redericting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 15 June 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hi guys :thumbsup:

I am learning how to work with code on e-commerce.. Anyways every time I use the basic generated code ohh lets say from google, for Google check-out.

I paste it in my example website and then when I click on the button it redirects the costumer to Googles checkout web-page

But what is funny is it has my e-mail as the login (I just need to add the password).

I can understand why it redirects to Google check-out, but why does it have my e-mail login as default?? Should in it be empty??

Well thanks guys for your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 AM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

If you have a Google account, by default when the log-in appears, it is going to fill in your email address. On my computer it would fill in my email address. In order for customers to use the iteration of the Google Cart that you are using, they will require a Google account.

#3 JUICYboy

JUICYboy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:44 AM

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:36 PM

O I see :flowers: Thank-you. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users