Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I think my pc was hijacked.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jzx78

Jzx78

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:28 AM

Alright, yesterday morning, I was working with firefox, so I do a google search with the searchbar (The one next to the url bar)
and out of no where, it starts typing "bdfnazi" without me touching a thing. So about two hours later, I was taking a break and watching some youtube videos and it keeps on pausing the video, I'm not touching anything and when I resume the videos, It would pause it again instantly. I quickly hard reseted the computer, turned off the power supply and unplugged it, and yanked the Ethernet cable and powered it back on in safe mode and did a virus scan with AVG IS, nothing, then I tryed using hijackthis, but I couldn't see anything wrong with the report. So later that night, my younger brother is on the computer and randomly it starts typing again, this time words like "Starz" "Iz haxor". Ok and here's the scary part, he my brother typed "stop" and it responded "No u rtard"".

So I need some help on how to heal this. Right now i'm on a netbook writing this, I do have a firewall running, and antivirus software.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users