Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to burn audio CD able to play on common CD players,please?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EmaWW

EmaWW

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:10 AM

I need to burn audio CD able to play on any common, off the shelf CD players .
How exactly to burn such audio CD ?
My files are in .WAV format.

Previous attempt to burn audio CD with program named DeepBurner produced CD with all WAV files written but CD can not play on common players, only on a computer.
Other CD burning software I attempted to use - SonicStage Windows Media player, Alcohol 120 trial, Ultra ISO and Astroburn ( which I avoid because it has no option to test before actual burning starts).

My PC is on WindowsXP Pro, with built in burner drive and plenty of RAM and HD memory.

Big thanks in advance for any practical and foolproof help with burning this audio CD!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:18 AM

With DeepBurner you must select "Create Audio CD" when you first open the program.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 bigdaz

bigdaz

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:28 AM

I use windows media player 11 to burn audio cds and have no problem. Check on microsoft update that you have the latest windows media player version installed. Open it up and along the tabs on the top select the small arrow underneath the burn tab and make sure you select audio cd. Another thing to try is select the small arrow below the library tab then more options tab and on the box that pops up select the burn tab and try lowering the burn speed to medium or even slow because sometimes some cd/dvd dont burn properly unless you burn them slower. You could also trying to use a differrent brand/type cd some cd/dvd players work better with certain cd/dvd.

#4 Capn Easy

Capn Easy

• Members
  • 597 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:55 PM

When I want to burn an audio CD (as opposed to an MP3 compilation) I use Burrrn. Burrrn accepts a variety of formats for input, but only burns audio CDs. I've been using it for years now -- it's pretty intuitive.

#5 Machinery

Machinery

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 PM

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:13 AM

Try CD Burner Xp.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users